Rerolling on some Items still bugged - Page 2 - ROSE Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

Rerolling on some Items still bugged

• Please log in to reply
103 replies to this topic

#26 bl4ckm4ge9

bl4ckm4ge9

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 380 posts
  • Locationunderworld
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 03 September 2011 - 04:29 AM

How about makng the reroll hammer like the lucky spin wherein u can actually see the stats that are listed on it.. I think this will help us see what we are really geting from this stuff :thumb: What you think guys!?

#27 ariza08

ariza08

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 287 posts
  • Server:Leonis / Draconis

Posted 03 September 2011 - 08:10 AM

I got 40/60 on mustache with 218 hammers.
That is quite a lot of money if you will pay for it just for one item.
Good idea of earning money :o

#28 yeoldknight

yeoldknight

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1863 posts
  • LocationNone of your business
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 03 September 2011 - 08:41 AM

I've been going from 75 acc to 20 sen, and int substats on my moustache. 70 hammers so far and no 60/40 ( i started at 30 mspd)

Edited by yeoldknight, 03 September 2011 - 12:03 PM.

#29 Howie

Howie

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 468 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 03 September 2011 - 11:56 AM

Personally, I just feel the price of hammers is crazy. Cutting the price some would be awesome ;x

Edited by Howie, 03 September 2011 - 11:56 AM.

#30 yeoldknight

yeoldknight

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1863 posts

Posted 03 September 2011 - 11:59 AM

It literally took 75 hammers to go from 30 mspd to 60/40. I don't think it's supposed to be that hard.

#31 TankJr

TankJr

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2513 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 03 September 2011 - 12:40 PM

i think the price is ok

but if i have no chance anymore for a stat at higher level someone should tell me that...

i used 200 hammers for nothing

and thats a SCAM!!

#32 DestinyDeoxys

DestinyDeoxys

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 1588 posts

Posted 03 September 2011 - 01:01 PM

The GM wants more money so they add more junk stats for you to waste money.
The players want better stats with the least amount of money spent so the players want less junk stats and pay less.

No one is ever satisfied in this relation, same with the refine system in P2P era, if you have a bunch of Ouroborus wand at (7) and didn't make one to (8), you can't blame anything or anyone, think twice before you start doing anything, once you've started, it's going to continue until you reach the point at all cost.

Sad to hear so many players here support this game by buying Item Mall but they are not satisfied with the outcome. Stay away from gambling things in this game if you can't take a loss, such as Lucky Spin, Reroll hammers, and spend your money on something else.

#33 TwiliteGarden

TwiliteGarden

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1308 posts
  • LocationNew York City

Posted 03 September 2011 - 05:28 PM

Sad to hear so many players here support this game by buying Item Mall but they are not satisfied with the outcome. Stay away from gambling things in this game if you can't take a loss, such as Lucky Spin, Reroll hammers, and spend your money on something else.

I think the main issue is not with the fact that there are gambling items in the game. The issue is that no one really knew exactly how the re-roll hammers worked. At least with Lucky Spin you can see which items you have the chance of winning before you start (and you know the probability of winning a particular item is 1 divided by the total number of items you see in the preview).

Any time something is sold that offers a chance of winning it's only fair to be given what those chances are.

Now that I know how re-rolls work (based on what Gen said) I am fine with them being sold.

And hey look on the bright side. At least job skill resets, etc. don't have a chance of failing. :o

Edited by TwiliteGarden, 03 September 2011 - 05:36 PM.

#34 yeoldknight

yeoldknight

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1863 posts

Posted 03 September 2011 - 05:35 PM

New test today, I used 40 rerolls and i actually watched the stats get WORSE. fml

#35 TankJr

TankJr

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2513 posts

Posted 03 September 2011 - 11:07 PM

i dont know how it works in usa

but in germany, ur not allowed to offer gamble things to persons below 18

the thing is u can get addcited and spent to much money

this system rose is offering is nothing else than gambling in my opinion

would be cool to know if this is really legal to offer it for person which are not 18

#36 CaNehDa

CaNehDa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3009 posts
  • LocationInside of every dimension like a virus.
  • Server:SpaceFabric

Posted 03 September 2011 - 11:09 PM

It's a gamble, don't try using them without expecting to waste alot of money. I think the price is too steep for the slim chance you are paying for, but as long as people keep buying them in mass numbers it is going to stay that way.

Attack speed is the only substat that doesn't fall into the top tier stat pool (and I think max hp, but that is small and no one really wants that anymore).

O_O ... There goes my idea of making a max aspeed oro present mask ._.

- Is there a place where I can view all these tiers? I'd look for it but I think it would be less agitating trying to find it if someone like you just provided me with a link :o

#37 TwiliteGarden

TwiliteGarden

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1308 posts
  • LocationNew York City

Posted 04 September 2011 - 12:37 AM

Is there a place where I can view all these tiers?

+1

I think the Devs should provide this information to us. I don't want to buy a gambling item without knowing my chances.

#38 maldini

maldini

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1675 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 04:38 AM

To me.. This hammer thing shld b just like lottery.. It shldn't even based on tiering..

#39 warboss007

warboss007

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 71 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 04 September 2011 - 04:46 AM

the first 20 reroll hammers ur using on an item mall thing (mask or whatever (with no stats!)) are always stats like +30mp, +2str, +3dex or any other low crap - so dont tell me its a gamble thing.....its just scam -,-"

Edited by warboss007, 04 September 2011 - 04:46 AM.

#40 CaNehDa

CaNehDa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3009 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 06:28 AM

the first 20 reroll hammers ur using on an item mall thing (mask or whatever (with no stats!)) are always stats like +30mp, +2str, +3dex or any other low crap - so dont tell me its a gamble thing.....its just scam -,-"

I hit 40 mspeed on 5 items in less then 40 reroll hammers on each. *shrug*

(the pure stat of 40mspeed is easiest one to get away with imo, maybe though I was just getting :o lucky, but the one item hit 40mspeed 4 times before moving on to the next tier.

+1

I think the Devs should provide this information to us. I don't want to buy a gambling item without knowing my chances.

I believe it has been provided, I'm just too lazzy to go dig it up...

If the question doesn't get answer'd here in a few days, I'll either look for it myself; or post a topic in FAQ sending a link to some of the CM's

+1,000

- I stray away from lucky spin entirely; until a costume I REALLY want goes there anway... at that point, it likely wont matter how many points it will take; I'll want it.

- Reroll hammers; while I have spent an o.k amount on them, I bought them knowing, understanding, expecting, to not hit one item I wanted, instead - I hit 2 Items I wanted for myself, and 2 item's I was able to sell, and 1 item that made a decent gift.

Edited by CaNehDa, 06 September 2011 - 12:39 PM.

#41 Lucis

Lucis

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 326 posts
  • LocationLit Lamp Wick

Posted 04 September 2011 - 06:34 AM

--That's why people are calling it "tiers" no substat get crappiest tier first, which progresses to the best stats after some hammers, depending on your luck, something like this:

[No SubStat]

{Hammer}

(1)Get Random Crappy Substat
[Crappy Substat]

{Hammer}

(2)Chance: back to (1) or (3)
(3)Get Random Good Substat
[Good Substat]

{Hammer}

(4)Chance: back to (3) or (5)
(5)Get Random Better Substat
[Better Substat]

{Hammer}

(6)Chance: back to (5) or (7)
(7)Random Best Substat
[Best Substat]

That's just a personal illustration of how it MAY be working.

#42 Genesis

Genesis

ROSE Developer

• Community Managers
  • 2066 posts
  • Server:Arua

Posted 04 September 2011 - 10:47 AM

A list of all possible stat combinations have been posted in the ROSE Wiki.

#43 CaNehDa

CaNehDa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3009 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 11:20 AM

A list of all possible stat combinations have been posted in the ROSE Wiki.

I do not see the tier's there though. Maybe I'm just really stupid and I don't understand ._.

>_> - thanks for that info though :o

Edited by CaNehDa, 04 September 2011 - 12:12 PM.

#44 Genesis

Genesis

ROSE Developer

• Community Managers
  • 2066 posts
  • Server:Arua

Posted 04 September 2011 - 11:26 AM

I do not see the tier's there though. Maybe I'm just really stupid and I don't understand ._.

>_> - thanks for that info though :o

Tiers? Maybe I'm misunderstanding what information you're looking for.

#45 TankJr

TankJr

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2513 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 11:53 AM

were looking for an information where we can see how many hammers we need e.g. to reach tier x where we can get stat xyz

#46 TankJr

TankJr

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2513 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 11:54 AM

and btw: iv just found a stat: Movement Speed +50 in this list

but this stat does not exist

or does this list contain the bold stats too?

#47 CaNehDa

CaNehDa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3009 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 01:15 PM

From my understanding, the reroll hammers start at a low tier, go through those tiers before moving onto the next tier (there are like 5 tiers or something total idk though) lower tiers = lower stats, higher tier = higher stats.

idk though I think I totally assumed something there >_<

because like,60 def and 50 deff apperently share the same Tier, (something like that, I remember I had a high deff, and it jumped down alot, and the only explination for that is that they exist in the same tier, yet are lesser stats?)

maybe I just don't fully understand how the hammers themself work. - What I understood, is they assign a group for selected stats(group of stats = tier), and then reroll the item in that group, and there is a chance of it moving onto the next group.

I don't know, maybe I don't fully understand how these hammers work? >_>

*maybe I don't understand what people mean by Tier ._.

web defines: Tier
A row or level of a structure, typically one of a series of rows placed one above the other and successively receding or diminishing in size
- a tier of seats
- the room was full of three-tier metal bunks

One of a number of successively overlapping ruffles or flounces on a garment

A level or grade within the hierarchy of an organization or system
- companies have taken out a tier of management to save money

^I still don't understand >_>

were looking for an information where we can see how many hammers we need e.g. to reach tier x where we can get stat xyz

lol, we should ask him to give us the code and ask fluffier to dumb it down for for people 1 level, then I can ask someone else to dumb it down for me ^_^

But anyrate, TankJr was right -
The only thing I'm really wanting to know is what are my odds/chances of hitting my desired stat upon reaching the "high tiers" how many other stats am I looking at facing when I reach this stat, to hit a desired stat?
how much WORSE can the stat get, what our our odds of this happening?

I mean, if you really think about it, I know it boils down to luck... but I like at least having an idea of my odds before I spin the wheel.

It might have been explained before, but maybe there should be a wiki page on just the reroll hammer, not sure if there is already though ._. if there is, I can't find it; infact, the only thing I can learn about item mall items from the wiki atm is:

Five types of items are available in the Item Mall:
Consumable Items: Item disappears after utilization.
Equipment: Items that can be equipped on a character.
Cart Items: Parts that can be used to build carts, with unique styles and attributes.
Skills: Unique skills that boost a player's stats.
Coupons: Special coupons that allow a user to change aspects of game play, or customize their character.

- I kind of think is should be more informable; but I understand there is a whole lot of other stuff that is likely more important.

- anyone can edit that site though no?

Edited by CaNehDa, 04 September 2011 - 01:38 PM.

#48 borgahutt

borgahutt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1317 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 07:37 AM

im sorry but this is a complete fix!!

my item was highest tier stats. and ive used 123 and got nothing. its avoiding the stat that would be most usefull on the item. seems like a fix! seemed to get 60/40 alot and 20 sen when they are not needed on this item. to be honest it seems to frequent with different people for it just to be 'luck'

#49 TankJr

TankJr

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2513 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 07:44 AM

the thing is, too

that, if ur getting an item with good stats like 30 ap (which cames from a box) and then u reroll it, u start from new

genesis said, that, if u have good stats alrdy, u dont need that much hammers to get other stats

but thats NOT right

u need always 100-150 hammers no matter at what stat u r starting

in my opinion, they implemented a field in the database that just count the hammers (thats an idea but dumb solution)

good stats do not count if u got them from a box, they only count if u rerolled them

#50 Zjuu

Zjuu

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 561 posts
  • Server:draco / leo

Posted 05 September 2011 - 07:51 AM

If you dont like it, then dont buy it. Stop complaining.
I rerolled 4 items last week and i got them all the way i wanted.

You were probably just really unlucky.. deal with it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users