• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 SaintlyVillian

SaintlyVillian

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 117 posts

Posted 03 September 2011 - 09:35 AM

The time has come once again for a recruiting thread for Valkyrie's most prolific(not), young(old), wealthy(Only Dirty),Skilled(Died 5 times) group(like ten guys)! If you get the SNL reference there, you definitely belong here.

We are all older(geritol), friendly(Like Mel Gibson), Helpful(Like ObamaCare), and Experienced(Kansas City Royals)! We all get along well(Hatfiends and McCoys), are active(Bedridden), and enjoy playing(Chain-smoking).

All jokes aside folks, we are an up and coming guild who is looking for either experienced players or newbies, who are willing to train and grow with us. We have a small, dedicated core of experienced players who are always there to answer questions or help. We encourage our players to speed level, and enjoy the competition that comes along with the fast leveling guild. We don't have level requirements, but lower leveled characters may not fully enjoy the events(Die horribly). We accept all classes except for Gunslingers and Ninjas. We have events each week, including Hunts, MVP summoning, DB Parties, and Hide and Seek.

We don't WoE, and are not planning to in the future. We are about jokes, fun, and succeeding together. We despise bots, and actively root out, expel, and report(Wish harm to their family) offending player guildside. Our only requirement is you be an adult, since we are all over 18, cranky, and angry we have to work and cannot play every minute of every day. Many of the members have been around since Beta, and know their stuff. Come join us, you won't regret it. Ask any of our guild members how fun it is! ...You may have to rez them first.

Sincerely(Not really),
Dirty Filthy Money

PM Dirty Filthy Money, Dirty Filthy Alchemy, or Holy %$&# to join up!

#2 Toxn

Toxn

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3511 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 03 September 2011 - 09:48 AM

This is the 3rd time you made a new thread for the same guild. Why?

#3 SaintlyVillian

SaintlyVillian

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 117 posts

Posted 03 September 2011 - 09:53 AM

Yeah, I probably should edit the existing ones. Didn't think of it. My apologies.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users