Reviren

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 498 posts
  • LocationIn your closet, stalking you!
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:GUESS.

Posted 04 September 2011 - 03:25 AM

Well Summoners seem to have such a variety of skills, that there MUST be several ways to be able to play it. So far I think I found 4.

Summoning Focus:

I've seen some players max out their summons and their upgrades, and to grind, they just unleash their summons and help with Lv. 5 Dragon Tooth and/or Lv. 5 Inferno, while protected by a barrier of summons.

Elemental Focus:

Some people prefer to do their own work, and ignore their summoning skills, and spend their SP on all kinds of attacks that disable, stun, and deal tremendous damage. The problem with this though, IMO, is the cast time for the skills... The solution for it is to go below or above the group of mobs and use Spell Trap, and then use any attack that can quickly deteriorate the monsters' HP. However, this doesn't work on bosses.

Summon Support:

Why not mix the two possibilities and turn it into something new? You spend some SP here and some SP there, into summons and disabling attacks. Have your monsters kill for you, while you hold the mobs into place with Spell Trap, and other disabling skills and debuffs!

Elemental Support:

This is pretty much the opposite of Summon Support. You are the main damage dealer, and your summons can heal, tank, and hold mobs into place.

I might turn this into a guide, if I don't fail and I manage to play Summoner correctly. xD

#2 zabmaru

zabmaru

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1403 posts
  • LocationSome rural craphole
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 04 September 2011 - 03:34 AM

Elemental Support:

You are an awful person like Zabmaru who uses your summons to take hits for you while you stand in the back and do all the damage. You probably won't get anything for Christmas.

Fixed that for you. That being said, I love being an awful person. Check my crappy build out!

#3 Reviren

Reviren

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 498 posts
  • LocationIn your closet, stalking you!
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:GUESS.

Posted 04 September 2011 - 03:43 AM

Fixed that for you. That being said, I love being an awful person. Check my crappy build out!

Hey! That's what I do! xDD

Hi-five! ... ... ... Oh wait... No Christmas presents :o Meh, it's not like I even celebrate it >:/

Edited by Reviren, 04 September 2011 - 03:43 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users