Leash's Defiled Temple - Defiler Guide - Kruxena Shadows - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Leash's Defiled Temple - Defiler Guide

• Please log in to reply
187 replies to this topic

#1 Leash

Leash

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3490 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Trifri

Posted 05 September 2011 - 06:45 AM

POPULAR

Updated 17.01.2013

Posted Image

"Defilers can control both the bodies and minds of their enemies.
They use phantoms in conjunction with psychological exploitation to assume a great deal of control over their foes.
"

Being able to stun multiple enemies at once is a very powerful thing to do.
But in order to do so, you need to get relatively close to the enemies.
Running towards a group of people and casting Terms of Service most of the times ends up in you getting stunned/killed,
sometimes its good to take a risk but most of the time you should stay behind your team (or the enemy)
~ thats why you have to be sneaky!
Try to not be seen before you are in a good position, Teamwork yay! - try to use distractions
such as a Zerk/Commy rushing into a group, use people or yourself as bait.
You have a wide variety of crowd control skills and a not so reliable heal
that each wants to be used at the right time in the right situation.

Posted Image

Soul Hunter / Defiler Skill Overview:

Level 1+

Posted Image Attack of Curse:
Our first nuke. Damagewise not the hottest thing out there, but its instantcast and has only a 1 second cooldown.

Posted Image Posted Image Invisibility:
+Strenghtened-, +Extended Invisibility DNA
Can be only casted on yourself to provide a % amount of evasion.
Evasion gives you a chance to 'evade' short range melee (auto) attacks - and only those - but its rumored you'll need like 30k evasion to notice something.

Posted Image Posted Image Soul Shield:
+Strenghtened-, +Extended Soul Shield DNA
A selfbuff that provides a silly amount of short range (only) defense. A drop in the ocean.
Do not - I repeat - do not waste points on this skill.

Level 10+

Posted Image Posted Image Bloody Arrow:
+Extended Bloody Arrow DNA
Our second singletarget nuke - comes with 8 seconds cooldown time and a little DoT on the side.
DoT duration can be increased via DNA.
Since it isn't spamable with the increased CD nowadays its not worth investing more then 1 point in it.

Posted Image Summon Illusion:
Summon an Illusion of yourself that tricks mobs into attacking it instead of you.
Emphasis on mobs, it doesnt work on players unless they are like really stoopid.
Supposedly good to take the stuns from Jacob Shrine Mobs. But most likely it will just die in a few hits.

Level 20+

Posted Image Posted Image Vampiric Touch:
+Potens-, Strenghtened-, Swift-, AOE Vampiric Touch DNA
Your only heal - makes you suck the yummy HP right from the enemy and deal some damage on the same time,
even from several enemys if you spend some DNA in the 'AOE Vampiric Touch'-DNA.
It requires alot of DNA investment, yet it will fail alot - but better then no heal huh.

you can target/click friendly/enemy totems to heal yourself!

Posted Image Posted Image Shape of Fear:
+Shape of Fear Intensification DNA
This is a musthave for pvp, unlike Fury you are able to fear another player with this.
It comes with a nice casttime and the ability to 'remove' people from the battlefield for up to 22 seconds
...like uuuh i dunno Radiants maybe, or to stop another Defiler from casting Terms of Service thanks to its fast casttime.
But just like Fury this skill is cancelled by DoT/damage. Oh did I mention it also deals a little DoT?
No? Good because its silly. It even has silly DNA to increase the DoT damage.

Level 30+

Posted Image Blessing of Wind:
Can be casted on yourself or other people to give them a fixed amount of Evasion.

Evasion gives you a chance to 'evade' short range melee (auto) attacks - and only those.

Posted Image Posted Image Shadow Binding:
+Extended Shadow Binding DNA
Immobilize a target for a set duration. Able to increase bind-duration with DNA.

Posted Image Summon Kazara:
Summon a short range melee-type monster to support you.
It is able to slow enemys for a short duration, which is quite handy, but you are no Dominator so skip the pets.

Level 40+

Posted Image Posted Image Rake Nail:
+Extended Bloody Arrow DNA
Our first target dependend AoE, hits several targets in a 6 meter radius around the targetted enemy, with a nice DoT.

DoT duration can be increased via DNA.

Posted Image Lithifying Terror:
'Lithify' a target for a set duration, means it cannot move/attack but also cannot be attacked during that time.
Since the 10m range is rather small its hard to lith people before they stun/kill you,

but its the only thing that stops Commanders in Adamant Mind.

Posted Image Curse Mastery:
Passive Buff. Increase your curse dmg by a % rate. Nowadays it seems to have a fixed stat whysoever.

Posted Image Summon Lenatore:
Summon a long range melee-type monster to support you. You are no Dominator so skip the pets.

Level 50+

Posted Image Blood Moon:
Hits up to 6 enemies, in a 6m radius, in a 20m range.

Posted Image Bloody Spear:
Hits up to 10 targets - but unlike Arrow of Ruin the enemies have to stand in a row to be hit and not only close by in a radius.
And unlike Arrow of Ruin it has -_-ty damage. Filler.

Posted Image Posted Image Arrow of Ruin:
+Strenghtened-, Range Arrow of Ruin DNA
Hits up to 8 targets, our most powerful target dependend AoE. Damage and radius can be improved via DNA.

Posted Image Posted Image Deadly Bomb:
+Strenghtened Deadly Bomb DNA
Hits up to 10 targets, twice (2nd explosion isnt shown in dmg log), after 15somewhat seconds
- I'm guessing the cool thing about this skill is, that you can plant it onto someone and watch him run back to his crowd where it hopefully explodes. It deals fixed damage (means no crit/additional damage) but bypasses resistances. Damage can be improved alot via DNA.

Posted Image Posted Image Curse of Restoration:
+Swift Curse of Restoration DNA
Reduce the HP/MP recovery rate of several enemies for a set duration.
Now thats pretty useless, since the recovery rate is stopped/lowered in combat anyway.

Casttime can be reduced via DNA. Filler.

Posted Image Posted Image Fury:
+Swift Fury DNA
Fear up to 10 targets for a set duration. It's cancelled by DoT/Damage. This was season One's musthave for sologrind.
It's a PVE skill only, you will only be able to fear mobs or player's dopplegangers/illusions/fearable pets.
There used to be a bug around, and I guess it still is, where you were able to fear a player's pet for example
and the players close by would be feared aswell. Casttime can be reduced via DNA.

Level 60+

Posted Image Binding Soul:
Short range stun - now this is what you want to use when you are close to an enemy or more like an enemy is close to you.
After level 5 the stun duration of 3 seconds doesnt increase anymore. Musthave for pvp.

Posted Image Posted Image Blood Storm:
+Strengthened, +Extended Blood Storm DNA
Effects up to 8 targets, our most powerful ground AoE. Duration and damage can be improved via DNA.

Posted Image Posted ImageCurse Effect:
+Strengthened Curse Effect DNA
Instantly hits up to 7 targets in a up to 8m radius around you.

Damage can be improved via DNA. Usefull, but you have to be close to the enemy.

Posted Image Posted ImageDeadly Fog:
+Extended Deadly Fog DNA
Effects up to 8 targets, our 2nd most powerful ground AoE with a little DoT on the side.

Duration can be improved via DNA.

Posted Image Trap of Stiffness:
Effects up to 7 targets and stuns them for 14 seconds in a 9m radius.
This is where all the QQing about Defiler comes from and this is what you want.
In Season 1 this skill used to be almost invisible and some time ago it used to also deal damage.
*sob*

Posted Image Deadly Desease:
Our latest addition to questionable debuffs. Lower the max HP of several opponents for a set duration.

At lvl 4 (with is the current max available level) its -25% max HP with nice range, duration and max targets

- if you have skillpoints left and dont know where else to put, go for it. Might become more fun lateron.

Edited by Leash, 31 January 2013 - 02:20 AM.

#2 Leash

Leash

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3490 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 05 September 2011 - 06:46 AM

Defiler open build 90 PVP/PVE:

Filler:

Posted Image 1

Posted Image 1

Posted Image 1
Posted Image 1

Skills you should have, with the exact amount of skillpoints you should spend on them:

Posted Image 1

Posted Image 1

Posted Image 10

Posted Image 10

Posted Image 10

Posted Image 10

Posted Image 10

Posted Image 10

Posted Image 10

Skills you should have, but you may decide for yourself how many skillpoints you spend on them:

Posted Image 7-10 if you want a higher success chance, you need to invest more skillpoints here. at Lvl 7 you have a success chance of 75%.
Posted Image 5-10 depending on how long you want to root your opponent, at Lvl 5 your can root someone for 14 seconds.
Posted Image 5-10 5 skillpoints for 3sec stun and 80% success chance is usually enough. if you want a higher success chance, you need to invest more skillpoints.

Optional Skills:

Posted Image 6-10 evasion does seem to help abit to avoid high melee damage if you have enough (over 30k) of it. At Lvl 6 you gain +20% at Lvl 10 +32%.

Posted Image 5-10 skilled entirely to stop commanders, your choice if u want that. Lvl 5 is 10 seconds, Lvl 10 33 seconds.

Posted Image 4 this is a fun debuff, but not really necessary.

My current build 90 PVP/PVE:

Update: Since i got myself a "Bloody Doll" i changed my build slightly to benefit from its evasion by skilling Invisibility. I also reduced the skillpoints in some crowdcontrol skills to get lvl 10 Lith for those commy situations.

Posted Image 1

Posted Image 6

Posted Image 1

Posted Image 1

Posted Image 7

Posted Image 10
Posted Image 4
Posted Image 10

Posted Image 10

Posted Image 1 Filler.

Posted Image 10

Posted Image 1 Filler.
Posted Image 1 Filler.

Posted Image 5

Posted Image 10

Posted Image 10

Posted Image 10

Posted Image 10

~ Leaving you with 0 Points ~

Posted Image DNA (55 Points):

Posted Image Potens Vampiric Touch: 10

Posted Image Swift Vampiric Touch: 10

Posted Image AOE Vampiric Touch: 10

Posted Image Extended Blood Storm: 10

Posted Image Extended Deadly Fog: 10

Posted Image Strenghtened Curse Effect: 1

Posted Image Range Arrow of Ruin: 3

Posted Image Strenghtened Range Arrow of Ruin: 1

If you don't have the max amount of 55 DNA points, well you do the math.

Do you want to survive? Then put all into Vampiric Touch.

If you want to do damage - well then go for AOE durations and some Arrow of Ruin.

Edited by Leash, 10 June 2013 - 09:37 AM.

#3 Leash

Leash

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3490 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 05 September 2011 - 06:47 AM

Main Stats you should be looking for in gears:

1. CON/HP - your main goal should be to survive. If you feel you have enough hp you can work on your damage.
2. Skill Critical Chance/SCAD - your secondary goal should be to do a hell lot of damage. SCAD directly adds damage when you crit, it is not reduced by your opponent's silly resistances. But, only if you have a good amount of Skill Crit.
3. INT - INT is very versatile, adds spell damage, SCAD and resistances.

Armor-Sets:

FOC Sets: As you level up go for FOC Sets (lvl 35, 55, 65) those provide you with yummy Skill Crit and SCAD.

Lvl 65 Black Sun Set (S2) (
drops from DS/RM): Adds MND and Skill Crit, dont waste your time with this-_-. Lvl 65 FOC Set is by far superior even tho it also adds MND.

Lvl 67 Ruinhorn's Hatred (
drops from RH): It adds MND and SCAD. SCAD would be good, but it has no CON at all. Dont bother with it. Dont! FOC Set is still the better choice.

Lvl 68 Ocean Set (
drops from Biskra): This set only consists of 3 parts (Helm, Upper, Lower). One of the few sets that adds INT (which is good), but despite that it also adds Accuracy + Water Resistances (utterly useless). Rather use FOC.

Lvl 72 Despair Set (
drops from Robo/Plugger): One of the best sets you can get your hands on. If theres anything you need its survivability and Despair has that. It adds CON and on top alot of SCAD, also Elec Resistances. Damage-wise the best set you can get your hands on.

Lvl 72 Shade Set (drops from Robo/Plugger): The Despair-non-survivability counterpart. It adds MND instead of CON and just like Despair SCAD + Wind Resistances. SCADwise this would be a good set, but MND is just not kewl. Ask yourself why you would aim for anything less then Despair, if you can live with being 2-3 shot on the battlefield then sure go for Shade.

Lvl 75 Hatred Set (
drops from Tyrant): Adds CON, MND (bleh) and Fire Resistances. Survivability-wise this set is better then nothing, but sadly it does not add SCAD, not even Skill Crit when reinforced. You get some Magic Damage with the Set Bonus but SCAD is just way more important. If you want to live, dont see any chances on getting Despair and dont care about your look then take it. I guess I would prefer this set over Lvl 65 FOC Set, buuut just slightly.

lvl 79 Hell Necromancer Set (drops from ET): Those come, like every other ET Set with one main stat. You would want CON to be the main stat, but its hard to get since it also drops in a variety of sucky other stats and compounding it to your desired stat is quite costy. Instead of Despair it adds Skill Crit Chance and Light resistances (and ofc the main stat). This set would also be a good option if you reinforce *some/all of your* Jewelry with SCAD instead of Skill Crit. It gives more defense then Despair, but only slightly more CON. Personally I would prefer Despair over this.

lvl 85 Reaper's Embrace Set (drops from Juggernut): Quite costy and hard to farm. You would want it with CON as the main stat. Adds Skill Crit Chance, the main stat and Elec resistance, gives a fixed value of Fire resistance. With this set you will have to reinforce *some/all of your* Jewelry with SCAD instead of Skill Crit. Being the highest available set atm it gives the highest amount of CON and defense. It really does give a -_-load of HP. Survivability-wise the best set you can get your hands on.

Weapons of Choice:

In general if you decide to go for a one hand weapon you'll need a high reinforced wrecked ball (or tbf resist ornament) and enchant your armor with one resistance to have all important resistances capped at 80%.
The cheaper way would be to get a good wand + tbf shield + ball or tbf ornament.

Staves:
+ higher damage
- less hp

Cursedstaff_ico.jpgLvl 79 Uncursed Dead Man's Staff (compunded Erunil weapon)
*personally I prefer the Uncursed Dead Man's weapons for they give +200 SR/LR Defense*

Lvl85-staff-sym.pngLvl 85 Perfect Ominous Hell Iron Staff CON (compunded Juggernut weapon)

Knuckles:
+ alot hp
- magic damage isn't increased when reinforced*

*preferably enchant your knuckles with magic high ranks and/or go for Nightmare INT Jewelry
if you have "enough hp" to make up for the missing damage a little bit

Lvl79-knuckle-sym.pngLvl 79 Uncursed Dead Man's Knuckle (compunded Erunil weapon)
*personally I prefer the Uncursed Dead Man's weapons for they give +200 SR/LR Defense*

Lvl85-knuckle-sym.PNGLvl 85 Ominous Hell Iron Knuckle CON (compunded Juggernut weapon)

Wands + Magic Shields: WIP
+ more slots to reinforce
+ higher minimum damage then staves

+ easier to cap resistances with a wand of your choice + tbf magic shield (+ ball/tbf ornament depending on how high you reinforce each piece)
- lower maximum damage then staves
- usually provides not so good stats (mp, mp rec)
- pricier to reinforce/enchant 2 pieces instead of just a onehanded weapon

Deadman%27shandwand.jpgLvl 79 Uncursed Dead Man's Wand (compunded Erunil weapon)
109.0 - 171.0 / +4.0 - +6.0 dmg / +4 CON / +24 MP / +0.11% SCC
+ high dmg if max stats (but hard to get)
+ relatively easy to obtain wand

Ominous-hell-iron-wand-sym.pngLvl 85 Ominous Hell Iron Wand CON (compunded Juggernut weapon)
116.0 - 181.0 / +4.0 - +6.0 dmg / +5 Stat / +27 MP / +0.11% SCC

Asutar-wand-sym.pngLvl 90 Trinity Wand (compunded Altar of Sacrifice weapon)
121 - (190 - 305) / +4.0 - +6.0 dmg / +5 CON / +27 MP / +0.11% SCC

Jewelry:

Best would be to get a Nightmare Dominator Jewelry Set (C-C Earrings, Rings, Neck + M-C Belt, Bracelets), its superior to Reinforced Jewelry but its also alot harder to obtain/reinforce and overall more expensive. It provides you with alot of that yummy CON you want (if you go for CON - if you have enough HP go INT or mix it a little)
As usual enchant your bling bling with Ion Mine Skill Critical Chance Xeons.

If you want the cheaper version, get Reinforced Jewelry of your level, reinforce them as high as possible for your budget and enchant them with Ion Mine Skill Critical Chance Xeons.
The higher the grade of jewelry you choose is in the end, the more enchant slots/magic damage and stats you get.
For example a Reinforced Daybreak Necklace (rare) gives alot more scad and other stats then an Eximius one when reinforced.

Ornaments:

(ET) Skill Critical Ball 1 (gives Wind, Elec, Curse Resistances) or 2 (gives Water, Fire, Light Resistances) and both add SCAD/Skill Crit. Choose one depending on the resistances your Armor gives. If you have Despair, which gives Elec resistances you need Ball 2.
If you have a high enough reinforced TBF Magic Shield and put some resistances on your Armor you are able to cap (or get a high amount of) all Resistances just with that. Or if you reinforce your ball far enough, you can skip the shield and cap allmost all "important" resistances with resistance enchants in your armor. It all depends on how much you want to spend.

Property Resistance Power of the Infinite: If you cant cap resistances with ET Ball/TBF Magic Shield and resistance enchants on your armor you should definitely go for this. Having a high amount of resistances or preferably capping (80%) them is essentiell on the battlefield.

Bloody Doll (ET): Gives Short/Long Range Defense, Evasion/Accuracy. This comes handy vs Melee classes.

SVS Reward Alosa (Lvl 70): Requires alot of SVS Points and Lant, and even more to reinforce/enchant but its nice vs melee classes. It adds Short/Long Range Defense (less then Bloody Doll tho) and HP/MP. Good to put this Baby on your hotbar and switch from Resistance Ornament/ET Ball to some Defense when attacked by Melee classes.

FAQ:

"What enchants should I put in my weapon?"

I would always go for a Property Magic Resistance[Curse] Double Down Lv5 (-20% Curse Resistance for 10 seconds).
The other enchant slots you can fill up with High Rank Magical Power Attack Xeons (preferably 20-20) or Ruinhorn's Claws (the magical ones).

"What enchants should I put in my armor?"

Depends, if you lack resistances (and I'm talking about the important ones, not so much wind/water), you should enchant your gear with Ion Mine Resistance Xeons. Other good enchants imo are Ruinhorn, Biskra or DC CON/INT Xeons or 3-3 SVS Curse Xeons.

General advice on the Battlefield:
*as mentioned already a little bit in the introduction*

• Stay behind your team, you will be a much greater help if you live and be able to trap whatever is rushing in. Dont feed.
  • Try to not be seen, if the enemy sees you, he most likely will try to kill you first to avoid being trapped.
  • Use distractions, such as a Zerk/Commy rushing into a group to trap them.
  • Use just anyone or yourself as bait in order to trap the enemy(s).
  • Sometimes (when there is no stealthy sin/sr in the other team) its worth to try to sneak up behind the enemy line (preferably with a fast mount) and Terms of Service them. Some people dont always expect that and/or watch their back.
  • Always double tap if you can, its best to shadow bind classes that are able to rush/dash out of Terms of Service (Sins/Srs/WLs/Zerks/Druids/Rangers/Avengers/Commys(if they forgot to put their Adamant Mind on)
  • Use vampiric touch on friendly/enemy totems/traps whatsoever to regain some health when there are no enemys around to suck on.
  • When fighting Commanders place your AoEs on the ground, the commy will surely be right there with you to facestrike you. If you get the chance, are not currently facestriked and somehow still alive, try to cast Lithifying Terror.
  • When fighting Druids, keep in mind, in their Doomguard form they are stun immune, but you can for example fear/root them. In their Inferno form on the other hand they are immune to fear, but can be stunned/rooted. Also dont stay too close to your teammates when you see one approaching, the radius of their elf-stunmagic is quite large.
  • When fighting Warlords, again - dont stay too close to your teammates, because the radius of their hush/root-stuff is ridiculously large. Best is to stay behind and try to root/trap them when they rush into your teammates.
  • When fighting Zerks its sometimes handy to cast Terms of Service behind a pillar and walk infront of it. Thats meant by "using yourself as bait". They often times still will charge at you, but be trapped right after. Or just cast Terms of Service on the ground nearby, at least you will have a little bit of safety where you are able to pewpew at the smelly Bartuk.
  • Overall best "combo" vs most classes (1on1): Shape of Fear -> Binding Soul -> Terms of Service -> (Shadow Binding * if you're fighting a class that dashes or something, since Terms of Service isnt so reliable anymore *) -> AoEs/pewpew
  • When stunned, don't panic - you can't do anything anyway. Chill and see for how long it lasts - and if you're still alive when the stun is over, try to stun em right back with Binding Soul (or Shape of Fear if the enemy stunned you from far away). Its important to time this right, or it'll be bugged.

Edited by Leash, 17 October 2013 - 06:46 AM.

#4 exilehunter

exilehunter

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2101 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 05 September 2011 - 07:27 AM

oh thats nice. trying to make mini-leashes?

#5 primus

primus

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 607 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Server:valdez

Posted 05 September 2011 - 07:30 AM

OMG Leash build ! can you imange a Army Of Leash ......

#6 exilehunter

exilehunter

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2101 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 05 September 2011 - 07:38 AM

wont happen. most will be broke before they get anywhere near.

#7 SethRoker

SethRoker

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 189 posts
  • LocationBrazil
  • Server:Old Lintra/Valdes

Posted 05 September 2011 - 07:43 AM

Awesome, good guide. I made a similar for Sins/SRs in s1 and it helped lots of people :thumb:

Keep up the good work! :o

#8 Famous

Famous

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6209 posts
  • LocationEngland
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 05 September 2011 - 08:39 AM

:o

Edited by Famous, 05 September 2011 - 09:59 AM.

#9 Syre

Syre

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1860 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 05 September 2011 - 09:54 AM

ooh pretty

#10 Fudd

Fudd

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3714 posts
  • LocationInfinity
  • Server:The stable one

Posted 05 September 2011 - 10:57 AM

no leveling up guide??

#11 XRay

XRay

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3371 posts
  • LocationCroatia

Posted 05 September 2011 - 10:58 AM

no leveling up guide??

icwutudidthar

#12 exilehunter

exilehunter

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2101 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 05 September 2011 - 06:44 PM

im starting to think that Shape of Fear is better of having points plugged back into Shadow Binding (unless you on Hammerine then its fast and useful). Lets be honest, if you use SoF near other teammates, they will ALWAYS attack them just because they can. and Defilers in one on one typically die if you dont stun the opponent first without them noticing. :X (one on one scenarios: elem stun u, druid run (maybe but how many druids are there?), ranger venger run dead, comie dead, tempest maybe, rad maybe (though u kill them faster anyway), defender lol, mystic maybe, saker maybe, WL and Zerk dead, Defiler maybe, domi dead (unless not with pets), stealths isnta dead). that said, it is a fun skill at least.

Edited by exilehunter, 05 September 2011 - 06:46 PM.

#13 vinxer

vinxer

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1177 posts
  • LocationMéxico
  • Playing:Pogo's Lounge

Posted 05 September 2011 - 06:46 PM

vampiric touch is useless u shouldnt put much points there :P

#14 XRay

XRay

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3371 posts
  • LocationCroatia

Posted 05 September 2011 - 11:27 PM

leash just pointed out to me that I'm bicurious >_>

#15 Luxiemg

Luxiemg

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1204 posts
  • LocationVenezuela
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 05 September 2011 - 11:29 PM

Well, he is right.

#16 MakoXD

MakoXD

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7028 posts
  • Server:TERA

Posted 06 September 2011 - 02:42 AM

we working on that , <3 carlos

no leveling up guide??

wat

#17 seveneyes

seveneyes

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 171 posts
  • Server:Valdes

Posted 06 September 2011 - 02:42 AM

how u doin' ray? :P

Edited by seveneyes, 06 September 2011 - 02:43 AM.

#18 Freja

Freja

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2769 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 06 September 2011 - 09:57 AM

I just want to live ;_;

Leashy! I don't know if it would fit at the Vampiric Touch description but it would be helpful for new players to know you can target/click friendly/enemy totems to heal yourself!

#19 Leash

Leash

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3490 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 06 September 2011 - 11:47 AM

updated!

#20 Alexx1412

Alexx1412

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1115 posts
  • LocationMéxico
  • Server:PKing at Ancient Temple

Posted 06 September 2011 - 12:06 PM

Nice guide leash! Good work
I know you already know that, i just wanted to spam something

#21 XRay

XRay

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3371 posts
  • LocationCroatia

Posted 06 September 2011 - 11:06 PM

leashy mb add up a build with curse effect in case ppl wanna use it :P I can't believe ur not using our fart aoe anymore QQ

#22 Famous

Famous

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6209 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 06 September 2011 - 11:58 PM

also in hybrid build you only showed how you spend 20 dna points or i missed the other 5 :P

#23 XRay

XRay

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3371 posts
  • LocationCroatia

Posted 07 September 2011 - 12:09 AM

also in hybrid build you only showed how you spend 20 dna points or i missed the other 5 :P

5 go in swift VT

#24 Leash

Leash

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3490 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 07 September 2011 - 12:23 AM

leashy mb add up a build with curse effect in case ppl wanna use it :) I can't believe ur not using our fart aoe anymore QQ

well i guess you can spend 1 point in CE - hey I would max it even if I had an unlimited amount of skillpoints, its not that I'm not liking this skill, but i noticed i barely use it.

wait- i thought you didnt read! updated~

#25 XRay

XRay

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3371 posts
  • LocationCroatia

Posted 07 September 2011 - 12:35 AM

well i guess you can spend 1 point in CE - hey I would max it even if I had an unlimited amount of skillpoints, its not that I'm not liking this skill, but i noticed i barely use it.

I have 5 pts in it and use it a lot kinda ;o

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users