Leash's Defiled Temple - Defiler Guide - Page 5 - Kruxena Shadows - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Leash's Defiled Temple - Defiler Guide

• Please log in to reply
187 replies to this topic

#101 exilehunter

exilehunter

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2101 posts
  • LocationAustralia
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 18 November 2011 - 08:54 AM

Please good sir, could you please tell me if I should enchant evasion on my awesome shade armor? I heard it's the latest fashion.

Posted Image

#102 felix665

felix665

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 17 posts
  • Server:Hammerine

Posted 15 April 2012 - 01:15 PM

i dont find on dna points this item

Posted Image Posted Image
+AOE Vampiric Touch 6
at Lvl 6: +4 targets, 8m range

any1 can help me?

#103 Alexito

Alexito

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3611 posts
  • LocationHeaven
  • Server:Euphoria

Posted 20 April 2012 - 08:27 AM

i dont find on dna points this item

Posted Image Posted Image
+AOE Vampiric Touch 6
at Lvl 6: +4 targets, 8m range

any1 can help me?

idk if it's late to reply but the dna unlocks when you get to lvl 50 and get your second job.
defiler-dominator both have that^^

#104 Leash

Leash

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3490 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Server:Trifri

Posted 19 July 2012 - 03:35 AM

Skill Overview & Build updated 19.07.2012 / Gearinformation still outdated, coming "soon".

Edited by Leash, 19 July 2012 - 03:53 AM.

#105 Leash

Leash

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3490 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 30 October 2012 - 07:16 AM

*updated a little bit after getting some positive feedback yesterday, the gear part (stuff marked in red) has still to be done. but I'm sooo lazyyy... and to put effort in Requiem seems like such a waste. but yah, "soon".

#106 WhateverHeSaid

WhateverHeSaid

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 235 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 01:45 PM

I'm Paffendorf and you did, and are doing, a great job. Thanks =)

Edited by FazedorDeViuvas, 30 October 2012 - 02:02 PM.

#107 exilehunter

exilehunter

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2101 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 08 November 2012 - 12:54 AM

might as well chuck what little extra tips i've learnt over the years here before i potentially disappear.

Battlefields with narrow movement ie Dark Fortress, Bridges of Destiny and Path of Norns.
Hide behind corners and obstacles. Should there be a charge of enemies along this path, Do not trap the 1st group of enemies that pass through and hope they get distracted by players further behind you. Instead, trap the 2nd group that comes through (they think its safe since the 1st group had no issues). This separates the leading (normally DPS pack) from support classes allowing your party to deal with the heavy hitters without having to worry about rads, defis and other ranged classes. This also stops an escape route, potentially sandwiching the 1st group between your party and your dps. If its a tight pack, simply wait for them to all pass and trap the tail of the group. Many ranged classes move backwards to maintain distance but look forwards. This means they can get caught off guard.

Bloody Spear has unusually long splash damage. This means you can target close totems or enemies but hit enemies well outside your other skills. Particularly useful in narrow paths. Dont bother with extra points but treat it as an opportunity to piss of people who think they are safe :D

Vamp Touch can miss. However, if you target a totem instead of an enemy, your success % is higher (not sure if 100%) since a totem has no evasion or whatever and splash damage is guaranteed.

Lithifying Fog can actually disable totems! (at least it did last i checked). Only useful if you get camped and theres a bunch of Chaos Totems stopping you from advancing out - this mindf**k's with those annoying bartuks who think they are safe :D

Sins and Sr - you can hinder stealth recast time by using Rake Nail. Rake nail has quite a good dps duration and this helps push these guys away. If you see them picking off players between camp and the main battlefront, be sure to at least cast Rake Nail if you cant kill them or stop them.

Learn to recognise avengers druids and WL's in the distance. They can easily jump right into the heart of your party and stun them all, making an opening for their party. Druid and Vengers require time to cast their stuns (after dashing into centre) so its possible to run up to them and melee stun them 1st.
Terms of Service should be cast to stop the advance of enemies at these times as well. Its easy to deal with 1 stunner than trapping them and then trying to deal with a whole group of people.

You have an arsenal of delay skills - Terms of Service, Shadow Binding, Shape of Fear and Lith.
But your dps aoe Fog and Storm are actually just as effective in manipulating the movement of enemies. People rarely want to walk into bright red and green aoes because they dont have a clue how powerful it is or who cast it. This means you can channel movement towards venger traps or just delay movement all together in certain places.

#108 Wreckd

Wreckd

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2198 posts
  • LocationAustralia
  • Server:Stereosonic

Posted 21 December 2012 - 03:05 AM

oh hai, can i be a defiler?

#109 Leash

Leash

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3490 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 22 December 2012 - 07:17 AM

oh hai, can i be a defiler?

Ok.jpg

#110 Johnson1234

Johnson1234

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 108 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 07:29 AM

Wreckd buy me something!

#111 Wreckd

Wreckd

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2198 posts
  • LocationAustralia
  • Server:Stereosonic

Posted 26 December 2012 - 02:01 PM

Wreckd buy me something!

Oo who are you?

#112 otinane

otinane

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1443 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 04:14 PM

*elf pee in leash's temple*

there u go now ur temple is really Defiled!!!

#113 Johnson1234

Johnson1234

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 108 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 03:09 PM

*elf pee in leash's temple*

there u go now ur temple is really Defiled!!!

http://www.themornin.../#axzz2GIhanEaY

#114 Leash

Leash

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3490 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 16 January 2013 - 09:27 AM

*updated the build for lvl 90*

welcome back, Curse Effect

#115 WhateverHeSaid

WhateverHeSaid

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 235 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 11:15 AM

I liked the updates. But why you deleted description of the wands?

I think wands good too, better than staves.

Edited by FazedorDeViuvas, 17 January 2013 - 11:17 AM.

#116 Leash

Leash

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3490 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 17 January 2013 - 02:59 PM

most defis use staves or knuckles nowadays, because they usually have better stats.
i did mention tho that a szenario with wand, tbf shield and ball or tbf ornament is still a good and cheap way.

but yeah you are right I will add a few high level wands and shields too next week when i get back home.

#117 WhateverHeSaid

WhateverHeSaid

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 235 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 03:58 PM

Look, I have Xenovia's Symbol and Uncursed Dead Man shield. I think that combo give better stats and more slots for enchants.

On game when 90% is equal 10%... is better have a high minimun damage.

#118 exilehunter

exilehunter

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2101 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 17 January 2013 - 06:14 PM

Look, I have Xenovia's Symbol and Uncursed Dead Man shield. I think that combo give better stats and more slots for enchants.

On game when 90% is equal 10%... is better have a high minimun damage.

after lvl 70 gear you start noticing holes in your pockets.
w/s combo does have more enchants but the cost of +ing both and enchanting both always far outstrips the cost of just a staff or knuckle. You need to consider if you are capable of improving 2 pieces of gear or 1 first and how long you intend to use it before moving onto the next tier of weapons.

#119 Fudd

Fudd

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3714 posts
  • LocationInfinity
  • Server:The stable one

Posted 18 January 2013 - 02:00 AM

wand + magicshield works nice in PD. With 30% block chance you already start to notice a difference on easy mobs like PD

#120 Lithi

Lithi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1880 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 18 January 2013 - 03:28 AM

Posted Image Curse Mastery:
Passive Buff. Increase your curse dmg by a % rate. Nowadays it seems to have a fixed stat whysoever.

Can you tell a bit more about the fixed stat? Its just additional magic dmg? And how high is it? 10 dmg or can u remember the difference with and without the passive buff?

btw you should try deadly disease for pvp; Its amazing to reduce -25% HP on 13 targets and 18m splash range for 40 sec (if maxed) :)

Edited by Lithi, 18 January 2013 - 03:30 AM.

#121 Gragor

Gragor

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 256 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 06:10 AM

~ Leaving you with 0 Points ~

I count 106 points...shouldn't you have 109 at level 90? If that's correct, you have 3 points leftover.

**side note**
I really like the guide...Good work!

Edited by Gragor, 18 January 2013 - 06:11 AM.

#122 Alexito

Alexito

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3611 posts
  • LocationHeaven
  • Server:Euphoria

Posted 19 January 2013 - 04:24 AM

you can update about 85 set, it gives elec resistance and -_-LOAD OF DEFENSE

#123 Leash

Leash

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3490 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 21 January 2013 - 10:55 AM

I count 106 points...shouldn't you have 109 at level 90? If that's correct, you have 3 points leftover.

riight well Alterus said we Right, oh wow re-enacting that out took me some time lol
okay I updated the build and put the remaining 3 points in mhhh.... oh thats tough i dunno, i'll leave it open for now. options would be lith, binding soul or maybe deadly disease if lithi says its fun (sadly it would miss out one skill point to be maxed)

Can you tell a bit more about the fixed stat? Its just additional magic dmg? And how high is it? 10 dmg or can u remember the difference with and without the passive buff?

btw you should try deadly disease for pvp; Its amazing to reduce -25% HP on 13 targets and 18m splash range for 40 sec (if maxed) :)

Sadly I cannot, I didnt do any testing, i just dont feel the difference if that is a somehow satisfying answer.

Sounds fun, especially to piss off stealth people - 18m!? thats huge
So in deadly desease's case it really a % value?

Of course especially pve'ish a shield can be very benefitting. I will add a few (and a few wands) again tomorrow morning at work :P

#124 Fudd

Fudd

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3714 posts
  • LocationInfinity
  • Server:The stable one

Posted 21 January 2013 - 11:37 AM

lvl 85 Reaper's Embrace Set (drops from Juggernut): Quite costy and hard to farm. You would want it with CON as the main stat. Adds Skill Crit Chance and the main stat, doesn't increase resistances but gives a fixed value of Fire and Elec resistance. With this set you will have to reinforce your Jewelry with SCAD instead of Skill Crit. Being the highest available set atm it gives the highest amount of CON and defense. It really does give a -_-load of HP. Survivability-wise the best set you can get your hands on.

it adds elec resistance when reinforced, right?

#125 xXAleXx

xXAleXx

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 941 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 21 January 2013 - 12:31 PM

it adds elec resistance when reinforced, right?

I dont think so.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users