Back-to-School Event Removed
Added minimum level requirements to use all Luna and Eldeon scrolls.
- Luna scrolls have a level 40 minimum.
- Eldeon scrolls have a Level 120 minimum.
- Removed WarpPortal Character Outfits and other Outfits from the Lucky Spin
- Added Samurai Outfit Sets to the Lucky Spin
- Reduced the return on coins by 1 for each type
- Armor yields 4
- Helm and back item yields 3
- Shoes, Gloves, Masks yields 2
- Increased screenshot file limit from 1,000 to 100,000
- Increased maximum zulie item drop limit from 100,000 to 1,000,000.
- Added item drop confirmation message box to all zulie or item drop attempts.
- Added a cancel button to the "Waiting..." dialog box during character selection, in case the server is non-responsive, and you are not stuck waiting.
- Disabled the planet warp cut-scene until sufficient time can be allocated to fix it - it was inadvertently broken during the login/character selection revamp.
- Added PAT driver/passenger checks to Scroll items to prevent teleportation tickets from being used while in a cart.
- Corrected some missing dialog with [Boy in the Hut] Huey and the Akram Criminal Investigation quest.
- Corrected the empty shop for NPC [Smith] Rockwell in the Valley of Luxem Tower.
- Corrected some poor shading in the Adventurer's Plains.
- Corrected some spawn issues with the Flanae in the Adventurer's Plains