September 6th Maintenance notes - Page 15 - Ragnarok: Patch History - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

September 6th Maintenance notes

• Please log in to reply
384 replies to this topic

#351 Zinja

Zinja

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2348 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Classic

Posted 07 September 2011 - 11:06 PM

I hope the new healing items are better than mastela and cheaper.

#352 DevilbeaT

DevilbeaT

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Location(~¯3¯)~
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 08 September 2011 - 04:11 AM

hmm..
where's golden poring's spawn ??
i've never seen golden poring :P

Edited by DevilbeaT, 08 September 2011 - 04:11 AM.

#353 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • Server:Chaos/Renewal

Posted 08 September 2011 - 04:59 AM

Do you hate your players or something? is this why you aren't listening to us?

Well, here's to Valkyrie getting 10 castles/siege instead of 7. /raises glass.

I apologize for this post. It was presumptuous of me to think Valkyrie would get 10 castles.

... They got 12.

For the love of Christ close like 1/2 the castles, Heim/oda/whoever. Or split WoE. We don't need 20 castles for 5 WoE guilds. Stop going by the # of botters on Ygg as your only determination if we are ready for X# of castles.

#354 Wanderer

Wanderer

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 462 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 05:21 AM

I apologize for this post. It was presumptuous of me to think Valkyrie would get 10 castles.

... They got 12.

For the love of Christ close like 1/2 the castles, Heim/oda/whoever. Or split WoE. We don't need 20 castles for 5 WoE guilds. Stop going by the # of botters on Ygg as your only determination if we are ready for X# of castles.

I recall heim saying he didnt want a god item piece farm on yggdrasil, looks like it now ^^

#355 Oda

Oda

Overseas

• Community Managers
  • 10261 posts
  • Twitter:@Oda_CM
  • LocationAmatsu

Posted 08 September 2011 - 06:21 AM

What's the posted speed limit for Dewata? (monster level range)

Level 60-90 is the most common level range, but the general range looks to be 80-90. The MVP is level 94.

#356 Zeenn

Zeenn

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 117 posts
  • LocationNew York
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 08 September 2011 - 02:11 PM

I still think the KVM badges should be tradable. As people have said They just have useless badges sitting there. OR make it if you wanna GIFT someone a kvm by using warp portal energy to pay for it or something. ;o

#357 camilleqi

camilleqi

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 10:30 PM

hey guys what's up, I am a noobie, and i have a pretty dumb question ... -__-b

ok ok, for the 3 rwc gears, it says "available until October 18th"
now, my question is, are the gears available for SALE IN STORE until Oct 18, OR are they available for the characters to POSSESS IN GAME until oct 18?

thx in advance XD

#358 Haemosu

Haemosu

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 04:12 AM

hey guys what's up, I am a noobie, and i have a pretty dumb question ... -__-b

ok ok, for the 3 rwc gears, it says "available until October 18th"
now, my question is, are the gears available for SALE IN STORE until Oct 18, OR are they available for the characters to POSSESS IN GAME until oct 18?

thx in advance XD

It means that after October the 18th they will not be available to buy from the npcs. Any of them that have been bought are permanent/don't get deleted or whatever.

Edited by Haemosu, 09 September 2011 - 04:14 AM.

#359 Oldserx

Oldserx

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 08:01 AM

Where is the RWC NPC? Sorry for the question, but I can't find him!

#360 Rutana

Rutana

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1553 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 09 September 2011 - 12:23 PM

left and a little below from the main spawn in Prontera

#361 Ferova

Ferova

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • LocationMexicali, Baja California, Mexico

Posted 09 September 2011 - 03:00 PM

Can i GM come to Clock Tower entrance we got Bots on the warp and cant enter

#362 Hrothmund

Hrothmund

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2168 posts

Posted 10 September 2011 - 02:37 AM

Too bad people that don't have the zeni in the first place can't really go out mpv'ing. :) And those that can be beat without good gears get dominated by people with good gears anyway since the little guy can't compete.

And there's no profit in bringing a whole guild to fight low end mpvs that don't drop anything worth much.
Not unless they let you have all the loot all the time.

Its very easy to make zeni MVP'ing, and its very easy to do MVP's without competition. Summoner gives you a free kill once per day per char. ET gives you 1-10 (depends on skill/gear) MVP kills per week per char.

Between those two I can spend a good 1-2 hours each day MVPing if i want to, without any interference.

#363 EvilLoynis

EvilLoynis

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1652 posts
  • LocationToronto, Canada
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 10 September 2011 - 05:35 AM

I would really like to see a Kobold Leveling one of these weeks.

It would be a good event I think as there are 3 Kobolds, Axe, Hammer and Morning Star as well as perhaps Kobold Archer todo.

Also the first map here could have it's spawn increased and the second NOT to give easier time for classes that can't mob well.

http://rode-r.doddle.../view/ra_fild05
http://rode-r.doddle.../view/ra_fild06

OH BTW I guess the quest levels I would choose for these would be 95-115/120.

Edited by EvilLoynis, 10 September 2011 - 05:36 AM.

#364 asayuu

asayuu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2762 posts

Posted 10 September 2011 - 06:28 AM

90-110 for Kobolds. I hate when the monster's level stays on the "weakest" tier, a tier that should be used in a lower turnin. [Like. I was totally pissed due to Raydrics being 115-130, not 105-120]

That would be cool.

#365 EvilLoynis

EvilLoynis

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1652 posts

Posted 10 September 2011 - 06:42 AM

90-110 for Kobolds. I hate when the monster's level stays on the "weakest" tier, a tier that should be used in a lower turnin. [Like. I was totally pissed due to Raydrics being 115-130, not 105-120]

That would be cool.

+1 Totally agree with you in regards to the Raydric's.

#366 Krispin

Krispin

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 787 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 10 September 2011 - 12:02 PM

I'm wondering, when did the 86-99 eden quest get implemented?
I didn't even know they existed until a few days ago when I wandered into the upstairs.

Looking at irowiki on them...

Sixteen different quests for 91-99
311000 job exp

And my rune knight is lv100.

Son of a...

#367 EvilLoynis

EvilLoynis

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1652 posts

Posted 10 September 2011 - 02:31 PM

I'm wondering, when did the 86-99 eden quest get implemented?
I didn't even know they existed until a few days ago when I wandered into the upstairs.

Looking at irowiki on them...

And my rune knight is lv100.

Son of a...

Yeah these have been in for a while now. I find them really good for Trans chars but for non trans it's best just to stick to leveling at the best spot you can.

I really only find the Stapo, Roween and Siroma to be useful unfortunately. Some of the others just take to long to get to to make them worthwhile.

#368 Hrothmund

Hrothmund

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2168 posts

Posted 11 September 2011 - 06:12 AM

hm 1.4m jexp for killing 30 monsters is pretty sweet (3x manual+VIP) if you do all 15 ( i skipped a couple) its enough to do j67-70 in one go. Its certainly more interesting than grinding on magmarings as well.

#369 Charisma

Charisma

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 421 posts

Posted 11 September 2011 - 08:33 AM

Wow, I forgot all about Kobolds. That would be a perfect TI. Just wish that it could have been a turnin while a certain one of my chars was still low level :3

#370 AimeeZ

AimeeZ

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 185 posts

Posted 11 September 2011 - 11:28 AM

can we have one week (if not more) of a fan-favorite turn in? like everyone votes for their favorite turn in for each tier level and whichever one gets the most votes gets put back in for one week (if not more). this is me taking a cue from the reality tv shows that do fan favorite competitions. :)

i never got to do scar 2 ti. i would love bio2 ti again. i would love bio3 turn in when my other stuff are higher and in range (along with other people). i'd love to have jup again. anyways, just a thought to have a fan favorite and let the favorite of each ti tier come back.

#371 asayuu

asayuu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2762 posts

Posted 11 September 2011 - 12:40 PM

It would be pretty cool to "renew" a turnin week.

I would be in doubts between bio2 and scarab2. I also loved nidhoggur, but well~~~~~ ^_^

Also. That spawn in the Roweens map should be permanent, because it is SO. DAMN. COOL~~~~~ ^_^

#372 novalkar

novalkar

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 109 posts

Posted 11 September 2011 - 01:58 PM

Also. That spawn in the Roweens map should be permanent, because it is SO. DAMN. COOL~~~~~ ^_^

+1 to this :)

#373 EvilLoynis

EvilLoynis

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1652 posts

Posted 11 September 2011 - 02:28 PM

Actually I hate to say this as I have been having fun here this week but I have to Disagree with this. I will list some of the reasons why:

1. No safe way to town without crossing a mob infested map right of the Airship.

2. Map sucks for characters who cannot AoE. I find my Mage classes are quite squishy here. Hunters do not have an easy time as they either have to use Claymore REALLY well or Land Mine continuously on the run. Bard/Dancers have will have such problems here as well. Sins won't have an easy time of it even with Grimtooth due to the fact that Anopheles are Insect type and you will have to many hitting u to stay Hidden.

One way around this would be to have this moved to another map nearby like South of Rachel. But really it sucks for characters that can only deal with 1-3 at a time as it is WAY to easy to get over mobbed on that map.

Now all this aside I have to admit that my level 105 RG has lots of fun here and can kill all 800 in 30mins :) My WL takes at least double that time but at least a 1/4 of that is given over to healing up after eliminating like 10.

Edited by EvilLoynis, 11 September 2011 - 02:30 PM.

#374 asayuu

asayuu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2762 posts

Posted 11 September 2011 - 03:47 PM

OMG D:

Who the heck still uses the airship nowadays~~~~? [Forgot if Cool Event can rewarp non-vips to Juno, but Kafra can send the non-vips to Rachel.] [Even so, you have access to Eden. Non-VIPs can get warps to Prontera over there.]

Well, if this is the problem... They could revive the map WEST of Rachel and put that spawn.

Also. You talk about people soloing~~~~~ The increased spawn is just to discourage the soloing, making it too damn hard to solo. But I got your point *plays as a dancer* Well... There is always Stapos for soloing in the same level range...

#375 Krispin

Krispin

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 787 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 11 September 2011 - 04:21 PM

Who the heck still uses the airship nowadays~~~~?

Judging from how often I use it and how many people I see using it when I do too, I'm going to say a lot.
You say kafra can warp to rachel, but I've never seen that option.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users