• This topic is locked This topic is locked
22 replies to this topic

#1 killer9161

killer9161

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 09:48 PM

HELLO i need some suggestion about PVP twin build because i loss at pvp lvl 23 lol but hey i was just trying to pvp and see how it goes but it went wrong after my other twin kick got hit by them and got knock down so i could not use my combo... is their a easy way for PVP build??

#2 necoconeco

necoconeco

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 178 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 07 September 2011 - 12:04 AM

You just started this class!!! Here's suggestion. How about you grind a bit and try out these moves and see for yourself. What happened to the fun of discovering things and sharing to us what you think are viable moves in pvp before asking for input? No, no. Not gonna spoon feed you. Get out there and make something for yourself, bitc......fellow twin fighter Posted Image

#3 Kazra

Kazra

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 958 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 12:07 AM

Fusion, unfusion to get your twin back.

#4 killer9161

killer9161

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 01:11 AM

You just started this class!!! Here's suggestion. How about you grind a bit and try out these moves and see for yourself. What happened to the fun of discovering things and sharing to us what you think are viable moves in pvp before asking for input? No, no. Not gonna spoon feed you. Get out there and make something for yourself, bitc......fellow twin fighter Posted Image

lol haha i mah train hard to get me strong for PVP HEHE wen im stronger PVP is the BEST im in :P
AND WHO U CALLING BITC!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

#5 fluffyxx

fluffyxx

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 01:19 AM

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

my build for lvl 40 :x took those pics a few days ago... lvl 47 atm but our server is under maintenance now so I can't check my skills lol

#6 killer9161

killer9161

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 01:24 AM

my build for lvl 40 :x took those pics a few days ago... lvl 47 atm but our server is under maintenance now so I can't check my skills lol

lol DAM nice thx alot i might go PVP at lvl 40 XD.

#7 Kazu731

Kazu731

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3347 posts
  • LocationSky Garden
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Sky Garden

Posted 07 September 2011 - 01:29 AM

Are you an entirely PvP build, Fluffy? If not, there's a lot of things I would disagree with!

#8 killer9161

killer9161

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 01:32 AM

This is PVP build so i can ues to PVP i DONT go PVE okay good...

#9 fluffyxx

fluffyxx

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 01:44 AM

Are you an entirely PvP build, Fluffy? If not, there's a lot of things I would disagree with!

Yup, pure pvp~ if you're not pure pvp then i would recommend getting rid of dragon upper and lowering power fist. Then get non stop kicking to at least lv 1 and rolling grable to lvl 3 at least. (actually my rolling grable would be 3 but i don't have enough sp :x)

even with this build I still do kinda fine in pve lol, only bossing is a pain x_x

Edited by fluffyxx, 07 September 2011 - 01:56 AM.

#10 Kazu731

Kazu731

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3347 posts
  • LocationSky Garden

Posted 07 September 2011 - 02:26 AM

Yup, pure pvp~ if you're not pure pvp then i would recommend getting rid of dragon upper and lowering power fist. Then get non stop kicking to at least lv 1 and rolling grable to lvl 3 at least. (actually my rolling grable would be 3 but i don't have enough sp :x)

even with this build I still do kinda fine in pve lol, only bossing is a pain x_x

That sounds pretty good. Very interesting PvP build.

#11 necoconeco

necoconeco

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 178 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 04:10 AM

My gripe about this class is that almost every skill takes 20 SP per level and a lot of the skills I want have a prerequisite of 60 skill points before hand. I personally feel I can't pvp efficiently until I'm level 60.

Power Fist at level 5 is interesting. Besides helping to keep a lock I feel there's too much winding before the actual hit so it can easily be avoided or punished before the move comes out. Is level 5 for lower cooldown? Will it hit on ground? Does it give some fake super armor like wyvern blade or better like rolling ground? Can you cloak it under weaving so it can block at the same time? I also feel the same way with rising uppercut.

Rolling Grable is a very good pveverything move. I max it for lower cooldown and a neat little trick that can be done with it. Rolling Grable then before the move finishes do fusion, release fusion, then press rolling grable and it will repeat regardless of the cooldown time.

Edited by necoconeco, 07 September 2011 - 04:22 AM.

#12 fluffyxx

fluffyxx

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 05:32 AM

My gripe about this class is that almost every skill takes 20 SP per level and a lot of the skills I want have a prerequisite of 60 skill points before hand. I personally feel I can't pvp efficiently until I'm level 60.

Power Fist at level 5 is interesting. Besides helping to keep a lock I feel there's too much winding before the actual hit so it can easily be avoided or punished before the move comes out. Is level 5 for lower cooldown? Will it hit on ground? Does it give some fake super armor like wyvern blade or better like rolling ground? Can you cloak it under weaving so it can block at the same time? I also feel the same way with rising uppercut.

Rolling Grable is a very good pveverything move. I max it for lower cooldown and a neat little trick that can be done with it. Rolling Grable then before the move finishes do fusion, release fusion, then press rolling grable and it will repeat regardless of the cooldown time.

Power fist lvl 5 is for shorter cooldown and longer stun duration. Possible to lock with max power fist + fusion and controlled breathing.

Posted Image < just waiting to max this skillllllllllll

#13 knightrider666

knightrider666

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 115 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 05:58 PM

Power fist lvl 5 is for shorter cooldown and longer stun duration. Possible to lock with max power fist + fusion and controlled breathing.

Posted Image < just waiting to max this skillllllllllll

do........want...........

#14 chuongli

chuongli

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 411 posts
  • Server:Stopped

Posted 07 September 2011 - 05:59 PM

movement speed :P

#15 wizard898

wizard898

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 183 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 06:47 PM

going by those calculations, does that mean it would be a pretty much passive skill at level 5? #4

#16 fluffyxx

fluffyxx

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 07:36 PM

going by those calculations, does that mean it would be a pretty much passive skill at level 5? #4

Max level is 3, so it's 30 sec duration with 40 sec cooldown... good enough lololol.

#17 fluffyxx

fluffyxx

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 07:09 AM

Just hit lv 60 a few hours ago and resetted my skills. 3rd job twin skills kinda suck besides stamping :x but you can live without it so i removed it for moar sp.
I have no idea what fist harmony does ._.
At Light Speed only adds base mspd sadly D: still a lot though
Ghost Fighter is like assassins swift attack but hits a lot of times and stuns... imba ikr but it has 1 second casting time tho... and you have to waste 160 sp on pre req skills to get it x.x
Infinite scuffle is a bit like c0ckroach life for paladins.. When u use it, it gives u a buff that lasts for 1 min.. if you die before the buff is gone you will revive LOL. Plus you get some extra buffs like increased atk and def. Works on teammates at lvl 5. (I didnt actually try this skill yet :x my friend tried it and told me... not enough sp to try for myself ._.)

Edited by fluffyxx, 09 September 2011 - 07:10 AM.

#18 wizard898

wizard898

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 183 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 09:49 AM

Very nice, I'm almost 60 myself so I will definietly consider your findings! question, how long is the stun duration for ghost fighter? And what is infinite scuffle? Do you mean wheel of fortune? Do you find dragon upper useful in pvp? It didn't seem too useful for linking any combos..

Edited by wizard898, 09 September 2011 - 10:01 AM.

#19 fluffyxx

fluffyxx

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 10:06 AM

Very nice, I'm almost 60 myself so I will definietly consider your findings! question, how long is the stun duration for ghost fighter? And what is infinite scuffle? Do you mean wheel of fortune? Do you find dragon upper useful in pvp? It didn't seem too useful for linking any combos..

Ghost fighter stun is quite short, but enough to do a power fist so they stay stunned and you can continue your combo. I'm from the SEA version so some skills may have diff names :\ infinite scuffle is the skill at the bottom left of the 3rd job skill tree. Dragon upper is just used for knocking people down, but yea i find it pretty useful

Edited by fluffyxx, 09 September 2011 - 10:09 AM.

#20 Kazu731

Kazu731

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3347 posts
  • LocationSky Garden

Posted 09 September 2011 - 10:23 AM

What does Fusion Boost do? I don't understand what it means by canceling.

#21 fluffyxx

fluffyxx

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 10:25 AM

What does Fusion Boost do? I don't understand what it means by canceling.

No idea ._. doesn't seem to do anything for me

#22 justykidding

justykidding

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 03:35 PM

i like your pvp build but can you help with the equipment stats i don't know what i will be focusing evade? str?agi? crt damg? crt rate?

and set ?

can you help me??

just email me here beni_depadua@yahoo.com

tnx

#23 VolunteerMod09

VolunteerMod09

Amateur Blogger

• VMod Retired
  • 483 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 03:51 PM

Please don't perform necromancy on old thread like this. Make a new thread instead.

Thread locked.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users