Adol55

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 65 posts
  • LocationDetroit, MI
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 07 September 2011 - 01:55 AM

party wipe 3 times in 5 minutes....hardest turn in ever.

Gonna take some serious coordination and etc to get this one done.

Edited by Adol55, 07 September 2011 - 02:11 AM.

#2 Clogon

Clogon

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1621 posts
  • Server:Ygg

Posted 07 September 2011 - 02:12 AM

Now you understand why no one levels there. I hope the reward is worth it!

#3 Kuropi

Kuropi

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 841 posts
  • LocationRight behind you.
  • Server:Valkyrie, Classic

Posted 07 September 2011 - 02:14 AM

party wipe 3 times in 5 minutes....hardest turn in ever.

Gonna take some serious coordination and etc to get this one done.

Time to break out the WoE gears! Honestly though, have people already forgotten how to do bio3 parties? They were done pre-renewal with skills farrrrrr weaker than we have available now and ran like clockwork, pretty much 24/7. You try to gwing, of course you're gonna wipe. Need to set up someplace and keep it clear so the squishy high DPS chars don't die. Drag monsters back to you.

We even have skills like masquerade ignorance and stuff to keep KK from wiping the party with a single spell, that weren't around back then too.

Edited by Kuropi, 07 September 2011 - 02:15 AM.

#4 Kenichi

Kenichi

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 512 posts
  • LocationSouth Africa

Posted 07 September 2011 - 02:16 AM

old school heh,

#5 Kuropi

Kuropi

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 841 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 02:18 AM

old school heh,

Back when gwings were used for emergencies to stop the party from wiping from the MVP (which people would purposely drag onto competing parties) rather than a leveling tool :P

#6 Clogon

Clogon

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1621 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 02:18 AM

Have you seen the NEW bio Monsters? without ME KK will wipe you, without Pneuma Cicel will wipe you, wihtout safety wall the melees will wipe you! You need a very tight and strong party to level there. And most people don't because the reward wasn't worth it. SO I hope this TI will have good rewards like 3x the exp and 3x the Eden merits!

#7 Kuropi

Kuropi

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 841 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 02:20 AM

Have you seen the NEW bio Monsters? without ME KK will wipe you, without Pneuma Cicel will wipe you, wihtout safety wall the melees will wipe you! You need a very tight and strong party to level there. And most people don't because the reward wasn't worth it. SO I hope this TI will have good rewards like 3x the exp and 3x the Eden merits!

All the more reason to camp. Now maybe KK cards will drop down from 300M. 50% or more of the people who play archbishops these days play them as alts, not mains. We'll get to see the mettle of the hardcore FS mains out there now, who will probably shine through over the casual alts and people that leveled them with blanks and TI events only XD

#8 Ralis

Ralis

[TOS] The Man Trap

• VMod Retired
  • 6982 posts
  • LocationFlorida
  • Server:Classic

Posted 07 September 2011 - 02:22 AM

You'll definitely need some coordination, but it's doable. Mental Strength tank will work wonders. =)

#9 Asuki

Asuki

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 305 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 02:24 AM

there plenty of tricks to do bio 3, just dont expect to get the turning done in a hour or 2 thou

#10 Clogon

Clogon

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1621 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 02:24 AM

The TI is possible no doubt I just hope the reward will be worth it! Because honestly they are 10x harder than Scarabs but only give the same ammount of exp...

Also Pre RE we had ubber Assumpsio to reduce all damage by half and epic defence mechanices that allowed even mages to get 70% physical reduction. Now even Tanks have trouble getting 50% physical reduction while the monster's get much higher ATK and MATK. =/

#11 Asuki

Asuki

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 305 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 02:26 AM

ME and mech neutral barrier completly block KK spells, gloomy cs will 1 shot most of the bio 3 monsters, you can also acid bomb, gfist and so on, not a big problem

#12 Hrothmund

Hrothmund

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2168 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 02:27 AM

At least everyone is focused on the right aspects of the TI, the reward rather than wanting bio3 mobs nerfed. imo its good to have at least one dungeon in the game that you can't solo while also watching TV, eating dinner and washing the car at the same time.

#13 Kuropi

Kuropi

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 841 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 02:29 AM

The TI is possible no doubt I just hope the reward will be worth it! Because honestly they are 10x harder than Scarabs but only give the same ammount of exp...

Also Pre RE we had ubber Assumpsio to reduce all damage by half and epic defence mechanices that allowed even mages to get 70% physical reduction. Now even Tanks have trouble getting 50% physical reduction while the monster's get much higher ATK and MATK. =/

Meh. It's about time we had a hardcore only TI event. I'm an ME AB, but for TI's, obviously, I act as support. Running around pressing coluseo heal every 20 seconds or so, and party buffs every few minutes, maybe the occasional High heal on the party window, it gets pretty boring. Even lex has been pretty useless because entire mobs of monsters drop in fractions of a second. Now people finally have to work. They get to feel the smallest FRACTION of what it was like to 99/70 trans pre-renewal (lets face, it, 70-80% of the pop these days weren't around back then and are totally spoiled these days) ONE hard TI event for a week isn't gonna ruin your game. Besides, regardless of the reward for the TI, as long as you have fun, it should be all good, right? I mean, this is just a game. If you find yourself so frustrated by the event that you're not having fun, well, nobody is forcing you to participate. Go kill other stuff for a week.

Edited by Kuropi, 07 September 2011 - 02:31 AM.

#14 ShinobiEX3

ShinobiEX3

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6862 posts
  • LocationForest

Posted 07 September 2011 - 02:33 AM

i dnt i saw a prty the 2 suras was mental strength as tanks the died like clockwork never seen a sura coupl die so fast in my life reminds me of a mvp kills a novice :P classic

#15 ShinobiEX3

ShinobiEX3

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6862 posts
  • LocationForest

Posted 07 September 2011 - 02:34 AM

Meh. It's about time we had a hardcore only TI event. I'm an ME AB, but for TI's, obviously, I act as support. Running around pressing coluseo heal every 20 seconds or so, and party buffs every few minutes, maybe the occasional High heal on the party window, it gets pretty boring. Even lex has been pretty useless because entire mobs of monsters drop in fractions of a second. Now people finally have to work. They get to feel the smallest FRACTION of what it was like to 99/70 trans pre-renewal (lets face, it, 70-80% of the pop these days weren't around back then and are totally spoiled these days) ONE hard TI event for a week isn't gonna ruin your game. Besides, regardless of the reward for the TI, as long as you have fun, it should be all good, right? I mean, this is just a game. If you find yourself so frustrated by the event that you're not having fun, well, nobody is forcing you to participate. Go kill other stuff for a week.

I SO DEFEENTLY AGREE

#16 MagicHands

MagicHands

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 384 posts
  • LocationAlaska...

Posted 07 September 2011 - 03:29 AM

Dont be bad and you wont die.

#17 Asuki

Asuki

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 305 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 03:34 AM

140m exp for all 6 turnings total with a bmx3 n vip is totally unacceptable for a turning that will take ppl days to do. The main problem of this turning is the the time invested is not worth the exp gotten from it, drop the kill count to 50 or 100 of each and keep exp the same and it will be good

Edited by Asuki, 07 September 2011 - 03:35 AM.

#18 Clogon

Clogon

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1621 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 04:15 AM

@Kuropi:

We aren't really complaining about the toughness of the TI but the reward! Bio3 Pre RE was the toughest plance but also one of the most rewarding places! RE boosted the toughness but the reward is ABYSSMAL! If Bio3 was still the best place to get to 150 no one would be complaining. But just compare it to Scarabs and even Dragons and you will see that there is no point in going there unless the TI makes up for it.

#19 Kenichi

Kenichi

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 512 posts
  • LocationSouth Africa

Posted 07 September 2011 - 04:20 AM

I/we couldn't get pass the ghost bio3 monsters there.

#20 MrBudd

MrBudd

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2280 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 07 September 2011 - 04:26 AM

HELL YEAH BIO3!! Finally a turn in that's a real challenge.

It's not that hard guys, really. Just avoid the MVP and the Ghosts and you're fine.

My prediction for this weeks turn in:

Very few parties since it's too hard for most of our babies here QQ'ing about difficulty and EXP return(which we will hear about in 125876235 posts because people are too pampered with easy mode leveling). Screw the EXP, implement the jRO link system and make these guys drop me coins!!!

So....... when are we getting Bio4?

Edited by MrBudd, 07 September 2011 - 04:28 AM.

#21 kotoyuri

kotoyuri

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 239 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 07 September 2011 - 04:26 AM

most people are just doing their own thing(as usual of turn in) rather than working as a party. :P

#22 CeruleanGamer

CeruleanGamer

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7685 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL
  • Server:Yggdrasil, Ymir

Posted 07 September 2011 - 04:33 AM

If you don't have Glorious or Cranial, don't bother doing this TI. Also even an MS Sura is no match to 20+ biolab monsters. Probably 9-10 is their max tanking capability and that's with God items and everything.

#23 GuardianTK

GuardianTK

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9388 posts
  • LocationIn a certain mansion
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Chaos Renewal + Odin

Posted 07 September 2011 - 05:10 AM

I think some of you are forgetting something. 2/6 of the monsters in Bio3 are considered Demon-Types. Don't expect pure-Demi reduction gears to save you from them all. It's an even bigger mistake to use the BG set and think it'll work for the entire floor. Eremes and Seyren hit hard in regards to this fact, because the majority of players who lack the exp of fighting these two seem to forget that they're Demon. Keep a Khalitz shield handy for when they power-up or else you're pretty much gonna be in trouble while having to deal with the other types.

#24 MrBudd

MrBudd

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2280 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 07 September 2011 - 05:14 AM

SSSSshhhh.. don't let them know that. It's funnier to see people get wiped from a REGULAR Eremes or Seyren.

#25 jairo16

jairo16

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 05:16 AM

Doing this is totally insane. I don't see where a lvl 135 would fit in? that's like suicide!
Why didnt you made it scarabas or how about Dewata? so we can try it out.
But seriously that turning is not doable! sooo hard, it demands a lot of gear that most of us dont have (cause we arent 150 or something), so GM's pleaseeee change this turning. We want to lvl not to lose all the %'s we have.

Edited by jairo16, 07 September 2011 - 05:23 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users