6 replies to this topic

#1 Shahy

Shahy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 116 posts
  • LocationCairo, Egypt

Posted 23 July 2010 - 03:56 PM

when i try to purchase IM points and it asks me to write my id and pass and i type them, the next page stops navigation, i tryed to copy paste the page link into another browser and it did the same, the page won't continue navigating, the page will stay white... is it my firewall or some sort of site maintenance?

#2 Shahy

Shahy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 116 posts
  • LocationCairo, Egypt

Posted 23 July 2010 - 05:30 PM

BUMP!

#3 PeppermintDream

PeppermintDream

Purveyor of Positivity

• ROSE Moderators
  • 615 posts
  • LocationMy own little world
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 23 July 2010 - 06:21 PM

I purchased points earlier today without a problem, and just now I went to the WarpPortal home page, clicked on the "Power Up" tab, and was able to see the purchasing options page without a problem, so I'm not sure why it's giving you a blank page--doesn't appear to be under any type of maintenance. Wish I could help more :mellow:

Edited by PeppermintDream, 23 July 2010 - 06:22 PM.

#4 Shahy

Shahy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 116 posts
  • LocationCairo, Egypt

Posted 23 July 2010 - 07:06 PM

kay nvm that was my wrecked browser, switched to google chrome instead of firefox :mellow:

#5 marriex

marriex

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 25 July 2010 - 06:58 PM

Yeah mine isn't working either:/ Wee...

#6 GrungyPhReaK

GrungyPhReaK

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 336 posts
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 26 July 2010 - 04:54 AM

I know yesterday after I purchased points using FireFox when I tried to click on the link from WarpPortal to the item mall the screen was re-sized and cut out the rest of the item mall. I had to open a new window and go to the main Rose website and then click on the item mall for it to open.

#7 Finalshen

Finalshen

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 91 posts
  • Server:leonis

Posted 02 August 2010 - 08:03 AM

I know yesterday after I purchased points using FireFox when I tried to click on the link from WarpPortal to the item mall the screen was re-sized and cut out the rest of the item mall. I had to open a new window and go to the main Rose website and then click on the item mall for it to open.

Hey guys, well i got a problem thats a bit look a like... I cant get my ROSE account on my WP master account... i just tryed evrything.
They say that i must read the email they have send me, but i dont i really dont see the email... jsut for registration of my master WP account.
Can someone help me with this?

Account : ..... Pending [send re-email]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users