Deviling and Ghostring Cards - Obtainable from OCA on Valk now? - Page 2 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Deviling and Ghostring Cards - Obtainable from OCA on Valk now?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
54 replies to this topic

#26 Ralis

Ralis

[TOS] The Man Trap

• VMod Retired
  • 6982 posts
  • LocationFlorida
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Classic

Posted 08 September 2011 - 08:45 AM

I can confirm this, both DR and GR are obtainable via OCAs, and actually have been for quite some time.

The chance is about as low if not lower than a Maya P though, so good luck. =)

#27 Hulk

Hulk

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 179 posts
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 08 September 2011 - 08:53 AM

oh hello there 500m GR card.

#28 jaylester

jaylester

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 177 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 08:56 AM

so ralis how come heim/manager doesnt say or announced this? this is a big change on valk server, and it still says on the site on vip part that it cannot be obtained on OCA's. and now you guys are just confirming it? what the @(*^@ is this? they suddenly change something on the server and not say anything about it? this is an international server not a cheap old private server, i demand an explanation about this matter. no no no not just "i", "WE" all of the players of valkyrie DEMAND an explanation. it is our right to know what changes are going on. Because "WE" are supporting and paying to know so.

Specific Item Availability

________________________iRO VIP Server:_________iRO Open Server:
Etc Items Sold to NPC___100% Default Value______75% Default Value
Creamy_Card_____Monster Drop / Old Card Album___Monster Drop
Vitata_Card_____Monster Drop / Old Card Album___Monster Drop
Deviling_Card___Monster Drop / Old Card Album___Monster Drop
Golden Thiefbug Card____Monster Drop____________None
GhostringCard____Monster Drop / Old Card Album___Monster Drop

Why not put GTB Card too?

Edited by jaylester, 08 September 2011 - 09:04 AM.

#29 Tribadism

Tribadism

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 09:01 AM

so ralis how come heim/manager doesnt say or announced this? this is a big change on valk server, and it still says on the site on vip part that it cannot be obtained on OCA's. and now you guys are just confirming it? what the @(*^@ is this? they suddenly change something on the server and not say anything about it? this is an international server not a cheap old private server, i demand an explanation about this matter. no no no not just "i", "WE" all of the players of valkyrie DEMAND an explanation. it is our right to know what changes are going on. Because "WE" are supporting and paying to know so.

I don't play valk, but I agree. That is NOT just something you change and don't announce.

#30 LordVader

LordVader

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1129 posts
  • LocationMemphis, TN
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 08 September 2011 - 09:03 AM

Lately, there has been a lot of things Gravity has done that I don't approve of and this is one of them. To make this significant change and to do it without announcing it was just plain wrong.

Hello,

It is very unprofessional of the people in charge to not notify of us such change. Cards such as the deviling and the ghostring play important factors in WoE as well as other scenarios.

I would like to point out that such information should be available in the patch notes. We shouldn't have to find out out through rumours or trial and error.

Thank you Huad for making this post.

Have a good day!

QFT. I tried explaining these simple concepts to someone and it just doesn't occur to them that communication to the customer base is vital for success and happy customers.

I can confirm this, both DR and GR are obtainable via OCAs, and actually have been for quite some time.

The chance is about as low if not lower than a Maya P though, so good luck. =)

Chances or not, over the last month I have sold roughly 100 OCA. These OCA were sold for 1/3 of the price they are REALLY worth had these changes been announced. This is total BS.

Edited by LordVader, 08 September 2011 - 09:07 AM.

#31 Raidius

Raidius

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 776 posts
  • Locationmy chair

Posted 08 September 2011 - 09:08 AM

if it is like this then gtb card got enabled on valk/ygg? cuz i heard someone had one on ygg. could be just a rumor tho

#32 Inubashiri

Inubashiri

Loyal White Wolf

• Members
  • 7646 posts
  • LocationWaterfall of the Nine Heavens
  • Server:All

Posted 08 September 2011 - 09:09 AM

Keep your +7 Panties on, a response is coming.

#33 kotoyuri

kotoyuri

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 239 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 08 September 2011 - 09:09 AM

i think they were obtainable through ocas for a long while now, even before this patch

i recall a few people getting dr's

#34 StormHaven

StormHaven

(ノ°▽°)ノ︵┻━┻

• VMod Retired
  • 5432 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Dekard

Posted 08 September 2011 - 09:14 AM

my panties are +8, thank you very much Posted Image

#35 Hulk

Hulk

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 179 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 09:16 AM

it was obtainable long long before this patch. its just now that people were to noisy posting about this. some people that got DR's and GR's in valk server stayed quiet and didn't report it. honest to God who would? that's a -_-in GR and DR man.

#36 jaylester

jaylester

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 177 posts

my panties are +14, because i paid 400$ to make one. thank you very much

#37 CeruleanGamer

CeruleanGamer

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7685 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL
  • Server:Yggdrasil, Ymir

Mine are +9 with poring design on it.

#38 DieNasty

DieNasty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1395 posts
  • Server:Valk

Posted 08 September 2011 - 09:20 AM

Mine has a yellow stain mark on the back. Not sure why that is.

#39 Hulk

Hulk

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 179 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 09:21 AM

u nasty..

#40 cRoc

cRoc

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 246 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 09:23 AM

If this "bug" is since VIP Service, i would say the Response is couple months late already

#41 Ralis

Ralis

[TOS] The Man Trap

• VMod Retired
  • 6982 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 08 September 2011 - 09:27 AM

It's not a bug, it's intended.

Maya P is still worth a couple bil, I don't see how this is going to hurt the value a whole lot besides meaning that people besides bots might get the cards.

#42 jaylester

jaylester

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 177 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 09:28 AM

If this "bug" is since VIP Service, i would say the Response is couple months late already

2response possible

1st. we are so sorry for the inconvenience the "bug" on oca's has been fixed, congratulations to the people who got DR and GR. Hooray!
2nd. we are now announcing(formally) that GR and DR are now available on OCA's, so @*%@ buy more KP and buy groove boxes to get one,Congrats! welcome to the @&$@ server!

#43 Ralis

Ralis

[TOS] The Man Trap

• VMod Retired
  • 6982 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 08 September 2011 - 09:34 AM

http://forums.warppo...__1#entry529804

Reply from Oda when i questioned him of gr/devi being obtained from oca.
This is a week or so old so maybe has changed since then, or maybe not.

"Somebody PMd me about this a little earlier this month.

I've confirmed with Heim and the QA team that Ghostring/Develing will drop from OCAs on both open and VIP servers. "

#44 HRdevil

HRdevil

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1165 posts
  • LocationMassachusets
  • Server:IRO Valkyrie

Posted 08 September 2011 - 09:41 AM

Who's to say that Golden Thief Bug doesn't actually drop now? :P

#45 jaylester

jaylester

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 177 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 09:42 AM

http://forums.warpportal.com/index.php?/topic/48027-oca-question/page__p__529804__hl__ghostring__fromsearch__1#entry529804

we already know that ralis, what im saying is. why did they not announced this significant change to all the players? so some of them know already and stocking,buying,opening OCA's and some people dont? is that even fair to you? we are all paying the same $ right? is there a discrimination here because we are asians? LOL! joke, anyway still waiting for the response, (fact that they know about the matter and still not say anything about it makes me @*&$@) please understand.

#46 Oda

Oda

Overseas

• Community Managers
  • 10261 posts
  • Twitter:@Oda_CM
  • LocationAmatsu

Posted 08 September 2011 - 09:44 AM

There was going to be an update to the VIP page that would include updated benefits, a map where you could select your town and it would display the VIP/non VIP routes and other changes to the system, but Dragon Saga and Eternal Destiny's webpages took priority.

I had assumed that aside from the outdated information on the VIP page that people were aware of this, and in doing so I understand that this led to a communications error. As someone who is in the business of communication, this is a bad thing to do, I apologize.

#47 Shiroi17

Shiroi17

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 875 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 09:46 AM

It should have been mentionned in the update notes ... but anyways now we know.

Does this mean GTB drops the card too or not yet?

#48 Ralis

Ralis

[TOS] The Man Trap

• VMod Retired
  • 6982 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 08 September 2011 - 09:51 AM

No, GTB is not on Valk. And I hope and pray it will stay that way. =P

#49 LordVader

LordVader

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1129 posts
  • LocationMemphis, TN
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 08 September 2011 - 09:52 AM

2response possible

1st. we are so sorry for the inconvenience the "bug" on oca's has been fixed, congratulations to the people who got DR and GR. Hooray!
2nd. we are now announcing(formally) that GR and DR are now available on OCA's, so @*%@ buy more KP and buy groove boxes to get one,Congrats! welcome to the @&$@ server!

Or response 3. No response. All answers passed on through second hand knowledge of "I talked to Heim/Oda..." type threads and posts from some other person as shown in Ralis thread mentioned below. These types of major changes shouldn't be passed through a chain of rumors.

http://forums.warpportal.com/index.php?/topic/48027-oca-question/page__p__529804__hl__ghostring__fromsearch__1#entry529804

Thanks for the reference thread Ralis. This was a prime example of the kinds of stuff we want to avoid imo.

Major game changes with zero notice, zero response from GM. Just simply add it to the patch notes, or make a simple thread. Don't just let these things float away into nowhere. I read the forums like 1-3 times a week, sometimes less. Mainly for patch notes. But I can't even depend on those anymore. Am I pissed? Yes, I just found out my 600m from OCA's was supposed to be 1.8b-2b in OCA's b/c of the same kinds of things I have said need to be fixed time and time again. The poor communication of major changes to the game.

#50 Leonis1

Leonis1

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 685 posts
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 08 September 2011 - 09:54 AM

There was going to be an update to the VIP page that would include updated benefits, a map where you could select your town and it would display the VIP/non VIP routes and other changes to the system, but Dragon Saga and Eternal Destiny's webpages took priority.

I had assumed that aside from the outdated information on the VIP page that people were aware of this, and in doing so I understand that this led to a communications error. As someone who is in the business of communication, this is a bad thing to do, I apologize.

You know what they say about assuming Oda...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users