• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Insaniak

Insaniak

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 11 September 2011 - 08:36 PM

Ive played Many mmos and am wanting to get into this game first off I do not care if its a hard class to master actually if its hard the better. Anyway I am wanting to know what a fun class would be I really enjoy archers but dont see too much info about them also I enjoy warriors as well some more info to help me decide would be very much appreciated.

#2 Ollzane

Ollzane

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 23 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:vyvern

Posted 30 November 2011 - 07:46 AM

well it depends on what your going for, the wizard is good when 27 and upwards and the monk is good at x spamming, the gladiator has a bear which is like a martial artist and attacks enemies and the knight is good a pvp and high defence also summons the bear once or twice and when upgraded is a paladin so you can heal which is a big bonus,
the archer WELL its good at DPS and combos when upgraded to a marksman it can use stuff like autoturrets and rpg-7's and homing missiles and grenades YOU get the point and hunter is one with nature and getting more focussed on its combos (my personal fave out the 2) and then theres the thief,
INFILTRATOR a good class throws knifes and has rush combos, the bandit is a hider to my personal idea with things like bury and a box to escape but has some ownage moves like final decision which like a tornado spin move and a move called rolling stinger a thunder style move.

THERE ALL FUN BUT IF ARCHER GO HUNTER AND WARRIOR GO GLADIATOR (MORE FUN)

BUT TO THE BEST ITS MAGE OR THIEF

PLUS the mage is hard just as you wanted go for monk or wizard good as each other just depends if you like spamming and heling (monk) or STRONG magic attacks (wizard)

THERE btw add Ollzagon and ill give you game help (wizard level 37 so far)

#3 zabmaru

zabmaru

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1403 posts
  • LocationSome rural craphole
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 30 November 2011 - 09:27 AM

If you want difficult, get a human character to level 20 (I recommend a warrior), then make a Dragonkin fighter. They are much more difficult in comparison to the human classes starting out, but they're amazing once you master them.

#4 Kazu731

Kazu731

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3347 posts
  • LocationSky Garden
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Sky Garden

Posted 30 November 2011 - 09:47 AM

Keep in mind that if you go Priest, you will be spamming a single attack most of the time with a few skills tossed in, but it's a pretty fun mobbing and bossing class once you get it rolling. With a Wizard you will be casting skills and can tank well.

For a Hunter you will be mostly launching and play more of an air style. This is the class I can speak to the least, though, so you'll find better advice elsewhere. Marksman is extraordinarily fun burst damage, albeit a little difficult to stick to. If you do, though, you'll find it pretty fun.

As a Gladiator you're gonna have a rough start because your skills are hard to piece together but later on you can get high ATK and clear a lot of hits. As a Knight you'll start off slow as well but come to be a great tank class and one of the highest damage dealers, also with a pretty versatile range of being able to kill enemies.

Bandits are capable of hitting a bunch of times and clearing monsters pretty fast and are great for bosses, but the same can be said of infiltrator. As an Infiltrator you have a pretty wide range of skills to use and you'll be arguably the best class in an F6 party or F7 later one.

Dragonkin classes are very, very challenging--as stated--but work out to be fun later on. Summoners can summon monsters to help them fight, but are also capable of using skills on their own to take out enemies. The choice is really dependent on how you play but either way you need a degree of timing and skill. Fighters have a wide range of skills to make use of and you have to combo them effectively to take out monsters and stay safe--as their HP is pretty low.

If you like archers and warriors, my suggestion would be either a Knight or a Hunter. My first character was a Knight and I find that it's great for getting acquainted with the game and--though this is pretty much a bad thing--it's kind of easy to do stuff as a Knight. Despite some of its overpowered-ness, it's a fun class and I think it would be my ultimate recommendation.

Edited by Kazu731, 30 November 2011 - 09:56 AM.

#5 Luckywhiterabbit

Luckywhiterabbit

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1740 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 31 December 2011 - 03:02 AM

In terms of classes I've had the most fun with, I'd say Archer > Marksman and dragonkin Twin Fighter are my personal favorites. Marksman is a very loud, flashy and dynamic class due to their explosions and guns and requires a lot of cooldown management to play effectively.

Twin Fighter is very technical but once you learn how to control them...extremily flashy, rewarding and versatile. Their cieling for skill is extremily high, and they even have several advanced tactics, as well as a parry-type skill for styling on bosses and slow enemy attacks. Endles combos and various fun mobility moves, and you have the whole gimmick of playing 2 characters.

Dragonkin summoner is another class I found very enjoyable, but mine is only lv 25, so I can't say much about that. If you like the idea of playing a class with AoE magic AND attack pets, then give it a shot.

Edited by Luckywhiterabbit, 31 December 2011 - 03:03 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users