Combos and Infinite Combos - Page 3 - Game Balances - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Combos and Infinite Combos

• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

#51 GrapefruitGod

GrapefruitGod

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1338 posts
  • LocationSurrounded by kneesocks
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:decard

Posted 29 November 2011 - 11:36 AM

300 evade isn't high, and high defense means nothing when critical hits come into play.

#52 Yurai

Yurai

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2917 posts
  • Playing:Pogo's Lounge

Posted 29 November 2011 - 12:37 PM

You can obtain 400+ aim on any class with all advanced gear.

Every mmorpg has geared op players. We cannot make this game too balance as it will lead to a lost of players. Why play a game once your on par with everyone else. DS is a free game, and needs players to buy points for higher end gear. What your suggesting is a pvp battle that require only skill. No mmorpg plays towards those rules. Pvp involves gear and skills.

While that's true, it's come to a point where it's absolutely ridiculous. I feel that +15 gear offers more than enough in terms of survivability, even against a +20 weapon, as long as you can actually play the game on an average level. Might as well lower the cap of armor enchants to +15 and make the enchant rates lower to compensate a bit for the lack of +20 on armor pieces.

Edited by Yurai, 29 November 2011 - 12:40 PM.

#53 tainguyen

tainguyen

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 329 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 02:26 PM

While that's true, it's come to a point where it's absolutely ridiculous. I feel that +15 gear offers more than enough in terms of survivability, even against a +20 weapon, as long as you can actually play the game on an average level. Might as well lower the cap of armor enchants to +15 and make the enchant rates lower to compensate a bit for the lack of +20 on armor pieces.
[/quote]
Yes, I completely agree with you on this. Didn't you already mention this in another thread? I can already understand your point if view in this situation. Let's not stray this thread for the reason it was made. Let's stay on topic.

Ninja - rocket punch ---> viscious blow --> mist vanish --> rocket punch. Can throw in log in between rocket punch. Viscious blow may stun cause stun, which messes with combo

Edited by tainguyen, 29 November 2011 - 02:28 PM.

#54 JustinLe

JustinLe

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 123 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 29 November 2011 - 02:32 PM

Ninja - rocket punch ---> viscious blow --> mist vanish --> rocket punch. Can throw in log in between rocket punch. Viscious blow may stun cause stun, which messes with combo
[/quote]

personally i can say that lock is quite annoying.Pvped some ninjas that locked me to death with this. a ninja can easily spam lock this on any +20 geared player and still win np

#55 NeonDrake

NeonDrake

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 12:19 PM

Does spinitbear>stormblade>megastormblade>aerialsmackdown>spinitbear>chainshield>etc. work?Or can they escape before aerial smackdown even hits?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users