Inubashiri

Loyal White Wolf

• Members
  • 7646 posts
  • LocationWaterfall of the Nine Heavens
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:All

Posted 13 September 2011 - 11:48 AM

Sept. 27th I believe, wasn't given a specific date only from last maint I was told they would be in for the next 3 weeks so you can do the math.

Reference: http://forums.warppo...-pack-end-date/

Edited by Inubashiri, 13 September 2011 - 11:50 AM.

#4 TheSquishy

TheSquishy

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1871 posts
  • LocationHawaii
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 13 September 2011 - 01:48 PM

need more safe upgrade certificates... <_<

#5 Streetfighta

Streetfighta

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 01:53 PM

I love this box! The more BBs the better <_<

Some contents should be shuffled a bit every maintenance though...

Whisper tames and Augers need to be replaced with something else or just removed entirely from the box or their value will go down a lot. OCA and BMX3 market prices seem to be unaffected so far.

#6 Pandapoop

Pandapoop

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 213 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 01:43 AM

BB Prices are retarded.. the server is too full of it - I can just imagine the next double drop event. A million BBs will come out where people are trying to make a profit. Only to realize that everybody that wants / needs a BB already has a giant stash with 200 shops selling them lol. People learned from the last groove box event and are hoarding - should be interesting to see what happens to the price.

#7 MrBudd

MrBudd

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2280 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 14 September 2011 - 03:18 AM

My estimate is that bb prices will drop to about 3m a piece over the next few weeks and rising to about 10-12m around christmas. The certs will stay pretty static and triple by Christmas assuming they don't stay permanent or reissued again.

#8 Pandapoop

Pandapoop

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 213 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 05:55 PM

Lol you never know what would happen really...

A softer case of this would be the BM3X - people thought if there was an EXP event price would rocket so they started vending high. Only to realize that everybody that needed to buy BM3X already has tons. The price went up a bit from 5 to 7, now still at 6.5-7.

Now people thought hey... I should do that too... now BBs are all over the place o.o

#9 Pandapoop

Pandapoop

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 213 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 05:56 PM

P.S. Anybody taking financial courses or have an experience in business would know exactly what to do in a situation like this lol...

#10 Kitten

Kitten

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3077 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 03:03 AM

Anyone with a shred of common sense knows what to do. If you need a business course to tell you to buy low and sell high you should probably look into going into another field.

#11 Pandapoop

Pandapoop

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 213 posts

Posted 17 September 2011 - 06:08 AM

Hmmmm not as simple though - like right now you dont really know:

1. What exactly is low? Some people thought it was 5.5m (Just like BM3X) - then they started buying at 5m. Now it's down to 4.5m and the people who bought at 5-5.5m are mass vending them.
2. How much is stocked up already? When a double drop event comes you have no idea how much people are going to spend. For all we know everybody who needs BBs already has tons. I know some people with literally thousands of BBs stored.
3. How much is being consumed? There are some people popping them now, some popping them later on. I have no idea how many.

In short the high and low numbers are a mystery right now until it's kinda too late. Still a big gamble. The big chunk of people who thought 5.5 was low are probably panicking right now. The BM 3X was a bit different. It started out low at 5m per BM and the price slowly went up right before the event ended. This one is going the opposite way it seems.

If it were that simple then everybody in the world would be rich. The dynamics of the RO economy is closer to real life economics than people realized - though a little bit easier to predict. :smooch:

#12 Asuki

Asuki

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 305 posts

Posted 17 September 2011 - 07:47 AM

the thing is BBs is a consumable, simply by been a limited and highly desirable consumable the price of BBs cannot really drop below a certain price range, also once there out of the box, it really doesnt matter how many bbs are out there the prices of it will just keep rising, especially once a 2x drop event comes out. This will remain true as long as mvp cards are desirable and only obtainable by killing mvps.

#13 Pandapoop

Pandapoop

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 213 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 03:17 AM

I guess it depends who you ask. :D Some people believe they will go up, some people don't. Also depends when the next groove pack happens - just need to make sure you can make a profit before the next one comes out. Either way I think it's gonna be regular because Gravity is making :D-tons of money from these things. O.o

#14 Asuki

Asuki

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 305 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 03:50 AM

yes it depends on when the next groove pack happens and whats in it =p, but the general trend shows that highly desirable consumables always go up in price once you can't get them from the kafra shop anymore. at a minimum of 2500 bbs per mvp card, its gonna be a while before people don't want mvp cards anymore =p

#15 Codface

Codface

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 463 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 04:00 AM

In a double drop event when using a HE gum the chances of a Mvp card for a Vip is 0.18% or 1 in 555.

basically if you got 1000 branches and a stack of HE gums, you going to most likely get an Mvp card most of which are worth a the outlay of the branches even if the prices double.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users