51 replies to this topic

#51 Bullova

Bullova

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 20 September 2011 - 01:03 PM

Who knows? All I know is there's a lot of bad blood flying about from former team members and it's hard to have sympathy for the current players because of the incessant trashtalking.

Professional e-sports wouldn't tolerate it. The RO community is too close knit to tolerate it. Nobody wants to be put in that position who actually plays the game.

I don't like the fact that someone who was supposedly banned is heading up a team either, but Heim says Afrikan was never banned, so really if the team want more competition / want people to say less bad :o about them, basically they just gotta make people want to play them. I'm down for playing and making a team, kinda hard tho when people are either "lolro" / "eew afrikan cheats" / "eew devo and minced will just trashtalk us if we don't win and we probably won't because they are on a team with winners for the past 4 years"

Insults don't do it.

I guess what I'm saying is that I'd like to see things handled more professionally so that other players ... more players will take part. Past behaviour has taken it's toll on the number of people who want to play. But that's been bought upon yourselves. -_-

And don't be MSNing me saying other games allow trashtalking in their livestream events, most other games don't have as small/close a community as RO where that does happen, and in games where online tournaments are big business, most trashtalking in matches is banned. I think it was too here, but there was some pretty blatent disregard for that from certain people.

Case n point, who'd wanna play with you? When you have such a bad attitude?

My teams that always have fill ins have ALWAYS made semis at least, btw. so KMA kid.

LOL, people too scared to compete because of a little name calling? This isn't kindergarten anymore, kiddies. If they're so sad about trash talk, let them go back to their mommies and cry, and let the REAL MEN duke it out.

#52 Oda

Oda

Overseas

• Community Managers
  • 10261 posts
  • Twitter:@Oda_CM
  • LocationAmatsu
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 20 September 2011 - 01:09 PM

Ack, suddenly it's like Xbox live in here

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users