108 replies to this topic

#26 pokkaking

pokkaking

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 154 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 16 September 2011 - 08:34 PM

Well some of the more useful stats like att speed and att power and sen are missing.
Perhaps some of the wings have have the less useful stats replaced by the ones mentioned
above.

#27 HellGuardian

HellGuardian

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1270 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 16 September 2011 - 09:15 PM

So let me get this straight, 1 box per account and there is 12 wings with random chances. PLEASE SHARE WITH ME OF WHAT EVER YOU GUYS ARE SMOKING IN THAT OFFICE.

Oh by the way .....

Please dont call it "giveaway", just rename it to "new wings" available because it is definitely not "giveaway". Same crap like your "celebration" with the Aurum CG that Leonis doesnt have one exist at all.

#28 soysawze

soysawze

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 16 September 2011 - 09:42 PM

Has anyone gotten them yet? I have transferred my points and i can't seem to find them.

#29 CaNehDa

CaNehDa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3009 posts
  • LocationInside of every dimension like a virus.
  • Server:SpaceFabric

Posted 16 September 2011 - 10:40 PM

I highly doubt it.. 500 points and it is free..

I do believe FlowBackpacks was a promo/giveaway...

#30 Metaleux

Metaleux

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 345 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 17 September 2011 - 12:07 AM

These wings are currently account bound, but will become free-for-all items during the v.357 Patch on Tuesday, September 20th.
The Beta Mach B-36 wings are not available from this special box and may still be obtained from the Box of Values, currently on sale in the Item Mall! The Beta Mach B-36 wings will also become a free-for-all item during the v.357 Patch.

Off topic but is any chance of anything similar happening to the lucky spin costumes ? Once they are no longer available why not make them tradable too.

#31 noXname

noXname

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 169 posts
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 17 September 2011 - 09:33 AM

ok if i get this right these wing can be vended when v.357 Patch on Tuesday, September 20th comes out?

#32 Rooster

Rooster

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 561 posts
  • LocationU.S.
  • Server:both

Posted 17 September 2011 - 09:45 AM

I like the wings. Maybe I'm in the minority? :smooch: I still haven't seen what the Beta Mach B-36 wings look like. For some reason it doesn't show up in preview. Anyone got a screenie?

I wouldn't mind owning the INT or CON wings. I definitely will take advantage of this opportunity and, if worse comes to worse, I'll later try to trade the ones with stats I don't like. I'm sure someone will pay just to sport the look. I just know this will rope me into spinning for additional stats. -_- That is... only if I get REALLY lucky.

Off to raid the spare change jar.

#33 Zurn

Zurn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 8468 posts
  • Server:Arua

Posted 17 September 2011 - 09:54 AM

ok if i get this right these wing can be vended when v.357 Patch on Tuesday, September 20th comes out?

sure seems that way~ :smooch:

#34 Rooster

Rooster

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 561 posts
  • LocationU.S.
  • Server:both

Posted 17 September 2011 - 09:54 AM

Has anyone gotten them yet? I have transferred my points and i can't seem to find them.

Last line of original post.
Eligible transfers made over the weekend will be handled on Monday.

#35 maldini

maldini

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1675 posts

Posted 17 September 2011 - 10:46 AM

I do believe FlowBackpacks was a promo/giveaway...

The flow backpack expensive due to its rareness as well.. When it first introduced, the price no where near now :smooch: this wing price might go up as time goes.. But to say worth like 2b now like what u mentioned somewhere.. I highly doubt it

#36 CaNehDa

CaNehDa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3009 posts

Posted 17 September 2011 - 11:01 AM

The flow backpack expensive due to its rareness as well.. When it first introduced, the price no where near now -_- this wing price might go up as time goes.. But to say worth like 2b now like what u mentioned somewhere.. I highly doubt it

Please correct me if any of the following statements are wrong, if they are, I will then agree with you.

- The only way to of obtained these wings with the int hardstat is through this promo.

- A person can obtain a max of 4 wings per WarpPortal account, having a 1 in 12 odds of hitting those stats.(if you can in fact add 500 points to each account, in order to receive the wings on each account)

You cannot really prove the following wrong unless the previous statements are proven wrong, but here ya go.

- Most people do not have multiple accounts that they can purchase points on, therefor most people will have the odds of hitting these wings like 4 in 12 chances, thats 1 in 3 odds, the odds are not THAT bad - but still quite rare.

- This weekend, you are looking at about 30-60 people buying IM points this weekend, with the odds that I posted that is - 20 wings at max, if you are lucky you will see half of them hit the market.

In 1 year these wings will be 2 times as rare as flow backpack unless they decide to do a re-release; And they will still be better then the flow backpack imo anyway -_-

I honestly expect it to be worth 2 billion at minimal; but I guess we will see.

I could be seriously underestimating the amount of people that buy item mall on each server though :smooch:

Edited by CaNehDa, 17 September 2011 - 11:11 AM.

#37 sushiwarrior

sushiwarrior

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 17 September 2011 - 11:39 AM

Please correct me if any of the following statements are wrong, if they are, I will then agree with you.

- The only way to of obtained these wings with the int hardstat is through this promo.

- A person can obtain a max of 4 wings per WarpPortal account, having a 1 in 12 odds of hitting those stats.(if you can in fact add 500 points to each account, in order to receive the wings on each account)

You cannot really prove the following wrong unless the previous statements are proven wrong, but here ya go.

- Most people do not have multiple accounts that they can purchase points on, therefor most people will have the odds of hitting these wings like 4 in 12 chances, thats 1 in 3 odds, the odds are not THAT bad - but still quite rare.

- This weekend, you are looking at about 30-60 people buying IM points this weekend, with the odds that I posted that is - 20 wings at max, if you are lucky you will see half of them hit the market.

In 1 year these wings will be 2 times as rare as flow backpack unless they decide to do a re-release; And they will still be better then the flow backpack imo anyway -_-

I could be seriously underestimating the amount of people that buy item mall on each server though :smooch:

I agree that the wings' price will probably skyrocket eventually (unless they re-do this "giveaway" a couple times, or place these wings in the IM). But I have to say, I think there's got to be more than 30-60 IM purchases a weekend (at least 100 imo). And in weekends with special events or "giveaways" like this, the figure should go up even higher. And I guess this could be a recent change, but I can only link three rose online accounts to my warp portal account. So it'd still be about 25 decent wings, if we go by your logic and use an estimate of 100 purchases.

#38 CaNehDa

CaNehDa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3009 posts

Posted 17 September 2011 - 11:45 AM

I agree that the wings' price will probably skyrocket eventually (unless they re-do this "giveaway" a couple times, or place these wings in the IM). But I have to say, I think there's got to be more than 30-60 IM purchases a weekend (at least 100 imo). And in weekends with special events or "giveaways" like this, the figure should go up even higher. And I guess this could be a recent change, but I can only link three rose online accounts to my warp portal account. So it'd still be about 25 decent wings, if we go by your logic and use an estimate of 100 purchases.

Thats still soooo few... Not only that, but how many of those do you think will actually hit the market? - I am sure many will want to either use them for themself, or sell really cheap to a close friend... 25 of these wings is so little, imo; that is rare as rare as... something thats rare O_o.
- I am sure most people that do get these wings will appreciate the rareness and want to either keep it for themself, or sell it for very high knowing just how lucky they got by hitting those wings :smooch:

idk... 3 days until we find out just how rare these wings will be though.

I am guessing, I think few if any know for sure on these types of things...

I appreciate you correcting me on where you could see I was wrong though -_- thanks.

Edited by CaNehDa, 17 September 2011 - 11:48 AM.

#39 sushiwarrior

sushiwarrior

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 17 September 2011 - 12:23 PM

Thats still soooo few... Not only that, but how many of those do you think will actually hit the market? - I am sure many will want to either use them for themself, or sell really cheap to a close friend... 25 of these wings is so little, imo; that is rare as rare as... something thats rare O_o.
- I am sure most people that do get these wings will appreciate the rareness and want to either keep it for themself, or sell it for very high knowing just how lucky they got by hitting those wings :smooch:

idk... 3 days until we find out just how rare these wings will be though.

I am guessing, I think few if any know for sure on these types of things...

I appreciate you correcting me on where you could see I was wrong though -_- thanks.

No, I totally agree. The one box per account limitation along with the uncertainty of which wings you get are reasons enough to make any particular wing a rarity (thus, high prices).

On a slightly different note though, I am interested to know if by "account" they mean each rose account or my warpportal account. And if it would be "against the rules" to have more than one warpportal account, as another poster had asked... I really dislike the limit on the # of times you can get the box. I rather they go back to the previous system, where you get a reward for each X amount of points purchased, but with no limitation on the number of times you qualify.

#40 HellGuardian

HellGuardian

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1270 posts

Posted 17 September 2011 - 03:22 PM

The 6 on the left is exactly the same color that they put out for the lucky spin, change the number and letters of the wing, VOILA you got a new items.

Edited by HellGuardian, 17 September 2011 - 03:22 PM.

#41 maldini

maldini

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1675 posts

Posted 17 September 2011 - 04:20 PM

Interesting analyst, here is mine :(

- this event will run between now and September 26th hence to say only till weekend is not correct.

- I am not sure how u get the number of peoples buying IM points, but from what i see... there is way more than 30 to 60 ppls. anyway, i don't have stat to prove it but it is based on my experience in junon market so far. i could be wrong -_-

- based on my experience, they will not create so many vendable items just for a short event with the chances that only few will hit the rose community and there has never been said it will not be released again (wasting their resources on this and their chance to make more $). Unlike the many types "astarot wing" that were released last year (account bound and they said will only be released once). Especially this is an free item without purchase. hence, i would "speculate" they will sell it in IM soon? :bow:

- rare item, u cant define this item as rare yet. Currently Priest Clothes is one of the rare item and it has +30 int and +30 con and the price is only priced ard 5b! and this wing will worth 2b? ok, u will buy it at 2b perhaps. I am pretty sure someone will be more than happy to sell it to u at 2b. Can i sell u mine if i get the +20int wing?

- if u notice current market, collector are more cautious about defination of rare item. until this item proved to b in market for a while and no sign of re-release of this item again.... then the value will sky-rocket. hence, i still doubt the 2b valuation over a new item :(

#42 TankJr

TankJr

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2513 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 12:51 AM

its one per warpportal account and not one per game account - or not?

Edited by TankJr, 18 September 2011 - 12:52 AM.

#43 sacri

sacri

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 217 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Leonis ♥ Odin

Posted 18 September 2011 - 04:28 AM

20 int + mspeed is useful but in UW, we, clerics switched gears
before goin to the field. So in mech wing, You still need to decide
which stat are you goin, 60/40 or the 20int.. If you choose 60/40
you still need 1 slot for the mspeed buffset.. If int 20, same...
I dont think it will affect the price of the f.backpack :D
(speaking of backpacks, Im still hoping that the school backpacks become trade-able.. Cuz I cant gift my 4boxes of my school bags to my other account ) :D

These mech wings will be much much much better if its not like the same as the mech wings from the lucky spins.. beh! -_-

#44 TwiliteGarden

TwiliteGarden

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1308 posts
  • LocationNew York City

Posted 18 September 2011 - 03:54 PM

Edited by TwiliteGarden, 18 September 2011 - 04:45 PM.

#45 BossDee

BossDee

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 397 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 06:09 PM

Question - If i have like 10,000 WP points ..
is it posible to transfer like 500 / 500 / 500 / 500 ..ETC
on the same account and get like [20] boxes :D

#46 CaNehDa

CaNehDa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3009 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 09:07 PM

Question - If i have like 10,000 WP points ..
is it posible to transfer like 500 / 500 / 500 / 500 ..ETC
on the same account and get like [20] boxes :D

If you read this thread, you might find that; that question was already answered :D

#47 BossDee

BossDee

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 397 posts

Posted 19 September 2011 - 01:53 AM

If you read this thread, you might find that; that question was already answered :ani_meow:

Sorry wasn't paying attention thanks anyway.

:D :D -_- -_- :ani_meow:

#48 TankJr

TankJr

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2513 posts

Posted 19 September 2011 - 06:32 AM

is it now: 1 box per wp account or one box per rose account

#49 Revolve

Revolve

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1044 posts
  • LocationKaizy's Profile.

Posted 19 September 2011 - 07:31 AM

Ok, I did tranfs 3k IM this means i get 6 Boxes? Or just chance to win 1?

#50 Sicknote91

Sicknote91

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 74 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, Australia

Posted 19 September 2011 - 07:39 AM

500 or 10,000 points, you only get one box.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users