How I feel when I enter the PVP room - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* - - - - 1 votes

How I feel when I enter the PVP room

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
25 replies to this topic

#1 DieNasty

DieNasty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1395 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valk

Posted 20 September 2011 - 06:57 AM

So I am still a Lv 146 RK and this is how I feel when I enter the PVP room.

Posted Image

#2 CeruleanGamer

CeruleanGamer

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7685 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL
  • Server:Yggdrasil, Ymir

Posted 20 September 2011 - 06:58 AM

Make more friends.

#3 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • Server:Chaos/Renewal

Posted 20 September 2011 - 07:08 AM

Be more likable and people will leave you alone or invite you into their party.

#4 Easly

Easly

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1716 posts
  • Server:ymir/valk

Posted 20 September 2011 - 07:18 AM

making threads like this only makes people want to kill you more

#5 Andini

Andini

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2738 posts
  • LocationNorcal

Posted 20 September 2011 - 07:50 AM

people pick on you in valk pvp? i log in and head to valk pvp maybe once every 2-3 weeks and its like 15-20 people sitting and talking with 1-2 random people "dualing". and

sidenote : if you're a 146 rk dying in valk pvp, then perhaps you do deserve whats coming to you

#6 Dukeares

Dukeares

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1113 posts

Posted 21 September 2011 - 12:43 AM

it because u always gang up in PVP with several of you *XXXXXXX Guildy .. when people kill ur Sura... thus //U mUst Die.. -_-

Ok!.. i edit.. i took out his guild name..

Edited by Dukeares, 21 September 2011 - 04:50 AM.

#7 Zayik

Zayik

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 323 posts
  • LocationReno, Nevada
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 21 September 2011 - 01:36 AM

Like quitting. One too many Suras told me my class sucks and to make a Sura. Most people just instantly kill me regardless of class. Usually suras are the culprit.

#8 Tirasu

Tirasu

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 559 posts
  • LocationU.K
  • Server:Chaos- ohwait

Posted 21 September 2011 - 04:23 AM

People are judgemental about guilds and names. If you're guild goes into PVP and group--_-s people at random then.... yeah people will be hostile to anyone in your guild regardless. On the flipside -not- being in a specific guild/group of people can get you screwed over on entry like that too so... It does depend who's in there.

I'm kinda passive and just let everyone do whatever, then screen wipe everyone when I leave. Few times I've done that I've gotten spawn killed later on because of it so I stopped doing it.

#9 kotoyuri

kotoyuri

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 239 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 21 September 2011 - 04:44 AM

sex change to female

#10 Tirasu

Tirasu

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 559 posts
  • LocationU.K

Posted 21 September 2011 - 05:12 AM

sex change to female

but koto koto >: his a RK... even female RK get crap in pvp ;-;

Should just remake to female AB and be a pretty ornament like us :3

#11 DieNasty

DieNasty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1395 posts

Posted 21 September 2011 - 05:22 AM

This thread was suppose to be a non-serious thread just to bring something different to the table. I'm cool with the folks in the PVP room and we have a pretty good community here. However, the sex change idea made my day. Hopefully the current TI event will finally help get get to 150 so I wont get pick on as much. It's tough being an RK these days.

#12 Tirasu

Tirasu

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 559 posts
  • LocationU.K

Posted 21 September 2011 - 05:37 AM

Hey, it could be worse, you could be a GX. I see those uncloak and get targeted for uncloaking.

And yeah for the most part people in PvP are pretty chill. PvP is pretty fun when people are playing nice and setting up more personal duels and stuff. I always find the atmosphere in there to be really friendly when it's like that, nice place to hang out. <3 RO PvP so much nicer than other games I find.

#13 DarkDan

DarkDan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1280 posts

Posted 21 September 2011 - 05:54 AM

Just don't piss off any Chasers lol. -_-

#14 GuardianTK

GuardianTK

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9388 posts
  • LocationIn a certain mansion
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Chaos Renewal + Odin

Posted 21 September 2011 - 06:23 AM

Just don't piss off any Chasers lol. -_-

You don't need to if you're a competent Sura. You can be the one to piss the Chasers off.

On that note, blame the Suras. Random red-zone HP Suras Snapping around GoH'ing people. :o

#15 Andini

Andini

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2738 posts
  • LocationNorcal

Posted 21 September 2011 - 08:59 AM

i dont get how on a rk you're having trouble in valk pvp. also any competant gx will be super effective in valk pvp, but then again competant gx and valk server must not go together.

#16 Scuba

Scuba

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3225 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 21 September 2011 - 10:41 AM

I feel like a God among ants when I go into valk pvp. -_-

#17 Scientistic

Scientistic

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 693 posts
  • Server:Planet Yggdrasil

Posted 21 September 2011 - 10:52 AM

So I am still a Lv 146 RK and this is how I feel when I enter the PVP room.

Posted Image

Well, i will say this....(It's being debated by The Mecernary Guild on Planet Yggdrasil), if it's reforged again, will Capital Knights use it to destroy the barriers surrounding The Ore Cave, and The Test Of Trials, ( A Tower, existing within, The Ragnarok Shard, and once activated, every Region outside the PVP Room will be declared a PVP Understanding, keeping Cities as safe-zones. (Objectives resume to normal on the 24th hour, before reactivation)

Both The Test Of Trials, and The Ore Cave was dued to open after creativity, yet, they were sealed by Flame Fragments, that equaled to a Blacksmith forging (....), which an elite Warrior used to seal both idols. My opinion as to who hired his/her services isn't important. Reasons standing behind what took place, is critically important.

Though discussions on Planet Ragnarok is still early, and can end in agreement or sideline shortly, The Mecernary Guild pretty much agree with you, Planet Yggdrasil only, would be re-known as Planet Of Objectives. It's more than welcome, if Capital Knights and Private Corp is convinced, the engine is a classic. Every other Guild Voted, it's possible to revisit if the flame fragments should market value shortly, honoring the New Game Age. Indeed, i'm excited and never thought it may exist again, booming business regions to come, beginning with revisiting art's expansion dearly missed.

(Will see how things turn out.)

#18 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA

Posted 21 September 2011 - 11:27 AM

Well, i will say this....(It's being debated by The Mecernary Guild on Planet Yggdrasil), if it's reforged again, will Capital Knights use it to destroy the barriers surrounding The Ore Cave, and The Test Of Trials, ( A Tower, existing within, The Ragnarok Shard, and once activated, every Region outside the PVP Room will be declared a PVP Understanding, keeping Cities as safe-zones. (Objectives resume to normal on the 24th hour, before reactivation)

Both The Test Of Trials, and The Ore Cave was dued to open after creativity, yet, they were sealed by Flame Fragments, that equaled to a Blacksmith forging (....), which an elite Warrior used to seal both idols. My opinion as to who hired his/her services isn't important. Reasons standing behind what took place, is critically important.

Though discussions on Planet Ragnarok is still early, and can end in agreement or sideline shortly, The Mecernary Guild pretty much agree with you, Planet Yggdrasil only, would be re-known as Planet Of Objectives. It's more than welcome, if Capital Knights and Private Corp is convinced, the engine is a classic. Every other Guild Voted, it's possible to revisit if the flame fragments should market value shortly, honoring the New Game Age. Indeed, i'm excited and never thought it may exist again, booming business regions to come, beginning with revisiting art's expansion dearly missed.

(Will see how things turn out.)

You highlight the concept that advertise in the tapestry of images did every kind, which in turn evoke thoughts inspired by your story. If these stories proved to be something else, is what matters and remind us of the wonders that can be found on the planet ragnarok.

#19 Alca

Alca

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 336 posts

Posted 21 September 2011 - 01:01 PM

Hopefully the current TI event will finally help get get to 150 so I wont get pick on as much. It's tough being an RK these days.

you must be a really bad player. Once you're 150 I'll be sure to pick on you even more, whoever you are.

jk.

hahahaha no really im gonna pick on you even more.

#20 Scientistic

Scientistic

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 693 posts

Posted 21 September 2011 - 01:08 PM

You highlight the concept that advertise in the tapestry of images did every kind, which in turn evoke thoughts inspired by your story. If these stories proved to be something else, is what matters and remind us of the wonders that can be found on the planet ragnarok.

Stories? Maybe. Maybe not, but Ragnarok history, that i'm sure of.

Gameplanet life on the Planet Ragnarok doesn't cease-fire, when a traveler purchase a ticket back to Society. The adventure continues.
The difference is, passing travelers venture to Out-World/Game Forum for Events Info, Idem Locations, Market Values, and so forth, misplacing, on Planet Ragnarok, (In-World), there established is a Capital ruled all Guild Member Elite's %, not guilds that any new arrival bypass on routine boardwalks, but rather daily assignments according to The Ragnarok Saga, by Capital understanding venturing amongst us In-World, and ran into what we've been researching for...., The Graduation.
Out-World's intell underlining all the above, is painted as flawless of the game rain, yet travelers short changing The Capital's Influence, has been in style since my arrival many rains ago.

(You have alot of ground to cover. Research before beginning your Campaign, but not all things have a literature's figure)

Edited by Scientistic, 21 September 2011 - 01:17 PM.

#21 Andini

Andini

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2738 posts
  • LocationNorcal

Posted 21 September 2011 - 01:17 PM

Gameplanet life on the Planet Ragnarok doesn't cease-fire, when a traveler purchase a ticket back to Society. The adventure continues.
The difference is, passing travelers venture to Out-World/Game Forum for Events Info, Idem Locations, Market Values, and so forth, misplacing, on Planet Ragnarok, (In-World), there established is a Capital ruled all Guild Member Elite's %, not guilds that any new arrival bypass on routine boardwalks, but rather daily assignments according to The Ragnarok Saga, by Capital understanding venturing amongst us In-World, and ran into what we've been researching for...., The Graduation.
Out-World's intell underlining all the above, is painted as flawless of the game rain, yet travelers short changing The Capital's Influence, has been in style since my arrival many rains ago.

(You have alot of ground to cover. Research before beginning your Campaign.)

Scientistic, what do you feel about the 49ers chance to make it to the playoffs this year? Will Alex Smith make it to the end of the year?

#22 Scientistic

Scientistic

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 693 posts

Posted 21 September 2011 - 01:28 PM

Scientistic, what do you feel about the 49ers chance to make it to the playoffs this year? Will Alex Smith make it to the end of the year?

Society is of no interest to my conscious. Walked out on it a long time ago. Please forgive my manners.

#23 DieNasty

DieNasty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1395 posts

Posted 21 September 2011 - 02:02 PM

you must be a really bad player. Once you're 150 I'll be sure to pick on you even more, whoever you are.

jk.

hahahaha no really im gonna pick on you even more.

You can find me most days in Izulude PVP room. IGN is DieNasty.

#24 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA

Posted 21 September 2011 - 02:49 PM

(You have alot of ground to cover. Research before beginning your Campaign, but not all things have a literature's figure)

Your understanding is in the beginnings I see that aspect of your promising. On the lost campaign of the speech your influence is not of regard. A humble man would travel amongst the world of planet ragnarok without the binding of poor understanding not beneath but rather above one's own station. I subscribe to you in accordance (only not entirety of vastness) with improvement in every field of comprehension and displayed intellect.

Edited by Jaye, 21 September 2011 - 02:50 PM.

#25 FiskBlack

FiskBlack

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 742 posts
  • LocationMexico, Campeche
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 21 September 2011 - 04:57 PM

This thread is just bad... keep insulting each others i'm sure moderators are useless?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users