Cool -_-

#102 ChampPower

ChampPower

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2070 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 20 September 2011 - 04:03 PM

well yeah i agree with you dude. this people who keeps on complaining bout this refine event are just insensitive morons who cares for nothing and or nobody but themselves. they are already rich and they dont want other players/newbies to catch up. the heck with that pffffft!

To be fair, after many years of playing, I have to say that I heard a lot of players share the same mind-set with you at the beginning of their ROSE play time only to be overturned their mind set by themselves after a few months of playing ROSE. I am sincerely hope you can keep this mind set of yours after 6 months of playing ROSE.

#103 Zeppelin

Zeppelin

Esteemed Member

• Members
  • 1341 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 20 September 2011 - 04:03 PM

Just wanted to let you guys know, everything on the ROSE side of things is done and ready. We're now just waiting for a few windows updates. We're not too far off from the servers being brought back online and when everything is ready to go, I'll let you know.

#104 littlekami

littlekami

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 755 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 20 September 2011 - 04:07 PM

I'd be happier if the refine event is like the last refine event we had. only degrades by one and you wont even need plutos just for the item not to break :angel: and oh is it true youre releasing new items after thi event? come on dude loets be transparent XD

uhm items dont brake.. even without pluto it dont breake....so...its nearly the last event -_-

nad...ya... this is the 2. refine event within " short" time.. so i think there will come any new to refine.....

and all the talkings about the new pvp thingis coming sooon .. well.. what u think :o

Edited by littlekami, 20 September 2011 - 04:08 PM.

#105 NamirBarades

NamirBarades

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1664 posts
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 20 September 2011 - 04:08 PM

Just wanted to let you guys know, everything on the ROSE side of things is done and ready. We're now just waiting for a few windows updates. We're not too far off from the servers being brought back online and when everything is ready to go, I'll let you know.

I've come to learn in life that "Almost" Means hours, "Soon" means days.. I'm a little frightened by "not to far off." :o -_-

Hehe, I be trollin. Thanks for the update, appreciated as always.

#106 Dirtyarry

Dirtyarry

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 672 posts
  • Locationlos christianos
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:siren

Posted 20 September 2011 - 04:08 PM

Dirty, making money in ROSE isn't hard. All you need is a business-like mind and the will to stay away from all the colorful junk stuff. You should only buy things that brings in profit to you in some way. Each any everyone of veteran went through much worst hardship than you are now, but thank to that, we are able to learn the money making skill far better than the new generation players.

i except what you are saying and yes maybe in 1 yr i will also be felling like omg this again or not that event again, but for now i am just saying that it makes me laugh that all the guys/girls moaning for this maint are all very rich and dont need to worry that a single rune to prevent break costs 70m which is poss more zulie than my WHOLE cart cost. and yes zulie looks like its easy to come by when you have loads but i did not complain i didnt have zulie i was stating that those with where moaning about how they really need another refine event. but those of use who dont and are quite new to this game really appreciate the opertunity to refine some gears.
but i did say that for the guy who can make billions in 2 days maybe some advise..

#107 Zeppelin

Zeppelin

Esteemed Member

• Members
  • 1341 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 04:10 PM

I've come to learn in life that "Almost" Means hours, "Soon" means days.. I'm a little frightened by "not to far off." :o -_-

Hehe, I be trollin. Thanks for the update, appreciated as always.

If those estimations are accurate, "not too far off." must mean minutes! :angel:

#108 voxdei

voxdei

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 748 posts
  • LocationUnder your bed.
  • Server:forever leonis™

Posted 20 September 2011 - 04:12 PM

To be fair, after many years of playing, I have to say that I heard a lot of players share the same mind-set with you at the beginning of their ROSE play time only to be overturned their mind set by themselves after a few months of playing ROSE. I am sincerely hope you can keep this mind set of yours after 6 months of playing ROSE.

been playing ROSE for like 6 years now dude. 4 different servers 2 private 2 official XD and oh maybe you mean "i am sincerely hoping" or "i sincerely hope " -_- peace bro.

#109 NamirBarades

NamirBarades

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1664 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 04:14 PM

On a side note, before the kings quest was added, I was always poor, I'm talking under like 50m at one time poor..it took me forever to save up for some of the gear I bought--I just have terrible luck farming or something, but honestly.. Im not even that rich now, Ive got nice things, but not the zuly in the bank..I kinda spend it as I make it, guess I'm afraid it wont be there tomorrow. My point is, I dont like the refine event..what the point of 15s if I dont work a little towards them. If everyone has one of something, it takes away from the value of owning it. Making things too easy in the game means you top out pretty quickly..and then start complaining about the lack of updates and what not. If the game was a little harder in other places(lvling, getting gear) then maybe we'd complain a little less about the lack of updates..because updates would end up coming right about when we 'top out.'

As another point, its obviously possible for newer players to catch up, I did. It just takes a lot of.. drive.

#110 twitch

twitch

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1404 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 04:15 PM

i except what you are saying and yes maybe in 1 yr i will also be felling like omg this again or not that event again, but for now i am just saying that it makes me laugh that all the guys/girls moaning for this maint are all very rich and dont need to worry that a single rune to prevent break costs 70m which is poss more zulie than my WHOLE cart cost. and yes zulie looks like its easy to come by when you have loads but i did not complain i didnt have zulie i was stating that those with where moaning about how they really need another refine event. but those of use who dont and are quite new to this game really appreciate the opertunity to refine some gears.
but i did say that for the guy who can make billions in 2 days maybe some advise..

the thing is bro.. now u see it as "wow jackpot" but in the longrun it messes you up. Reason why were all moaning and groaning. Im sure everyone moaning and groaning r still gonna do some refining though it just ruins the market more then it already is.

#111 NamirBarades

NamirBarades

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1664 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 04:16 PM

If those estimations are accurate, "not too far off." must mean minutes! :angel:

I'm quoting you on that!! (Really.. I just did.. Omggggg I'm such a nerdie.)

I hope so xD wanna play a little rose before work. Although, on the other hand.. "Minutes" is pretty vague..any value of time can be turned into "minutes" Areeee you messing with me Zeppelin? -_- Meet me in TG in 15. I'll take care of you <.< :o

#112 Zeppelin

Zeppelin

Esteemed Member

• Members
  • 1341 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 04:18 PM

I'm quoting you on that!! (Really.. I just did.. Omggggg I'm such a nerdie.)

Although, on the other hand.. "Minutes" is pretty vague..any value of time can be turned into "minutes"

You are too smart for the internets! In all seriousness, we hope to have the servers online within the hour. I'll keep everyone informed if that changes.

#113 voxdei

voxdei

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 748 posts

i totally understand your sentiment dude cause i still dont forget the times when i was just starting to play rose and was like "OMG where the hell did these guys get theirs gears. damn i dont think i could get one like those". i nearly quit but just tried to go with the flow and eventually succeeded. i know how it feels like to have only like 10m in your pocket and is not even enough to buy you even the cheapest gear. took me almost a year to have some B's and spent like a third of my entire annum's food allowance just to be where i am now. to those people who doesnt want to give newbies a chance to catch up with the game. gtfo!

#114 Sathanas

Sathanas

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 745 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Dun see what to complain about....cept that i already blew my catas and everything sunday >.>

#115 voxdei

voxdei

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 748 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 04:19 PM

You are too smart for the internets! In all seriousness, we hope to have the servers online within the hour. I'll keep everyone informed if that changes.

just put it online. were used to bugs anyways haha. game's so bugged i swear.

#116 pokkaking

pokkaking

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 154 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 20 September 2011 - 04:20 PM

To contribute my 2 cents to the growing angry rose crowd....
These events are a scamjob I say.... I had tested the new refine rates
when they did the last refining update and refining event and I can say
that success rates have been lowered regardless what the % is that you see
on the refining success window. Just to quote an example, I had failures for
3 successive times when my success rate was 99% .... It's a scam I say....
burn em all.....

#117 NamirBarades

NamirBarades

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1664 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 04:21 PM

Bwhaha. Nothing makes it past me! ..Hey -_- who stole my cookies. But really, do appreciate the updates. :o

just put it online. were used to bugs anyways haha. game's so bugged i swear.

They are doing window's updates..thats out of their hands. Lol. He said they were done rose side already.

#118 Lucis

Lucis

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 326 posts
  • LocationLit Lamp Wick

--If i got a Hermes for every Leonis DC after this maintenance to the next, will I end up with a stack? -_-

#119 slezey

slezey

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 41 posts

To contribute my 2 cents to the growing angry rose crowd....
These events are a scamjob I say.... I had tested the new refine rates
when they did the last refining update and refining event and I can say
that success rates have been lowered regardless what the % is that you see
on the refining success window. Just to quote an example, I had failures for
3 successive times when my success rate was 99% .... It's a scam I say....
burn em all.....

Successive? Do you mean consecutive

#120 voxdei

voxdei

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 748 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 04:22 PM

yeah theres still a chance to fail @99 cause i didnt say 100 lmao. 1 percent failing rate @_@

#121 littlekami

littlekami

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 755 posts
  • LocationGermany

ZEP ?????????????????

i posted on ur profile...but looks like u don answer there..so i ask here AGAIN..

what is with the fix of the IM problems on draconis server??? will this be fixed within this patch ?????????????????

#122 Metzy

Metzy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 146 posts
  • Locationno f. way!

/ragequit

#123 voxdei

voxdei

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 748 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 04:25 PM

put it online put it online -_- drools

#124 littlekami

littlekami

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 755 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 20 September 2011 - 04:27 PM

o:O......

hope = i dont think so.. but who knows..may we get some luck o:O

Edited by littlekami, 20 September 2011 - 04:28 PM.

#125 Booner999

Booner999

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 50 posts
  • LocationD.C.

Posted 20 September 2011 - 04:30 PM

Is it bad that I offered to sit out on my WoW raid tonight so I could level an alt here tonight instead? -_-

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users