Myew

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 69 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 22 September 2011 - 04:39 AM

Welcome to Funga! The Fungoid Village! (4) - Kill 50 Ribbits in God's Sanctuary

- Fungoid Hero Quests: One of the quests in Fungoid Village calls for defeating 50 "Ribbits" in Gods' Sanctuary. In the world map monster list for the area, both purple and green "Ribbits" are shown, but only the purple ones seem to be spawning in the map itself. It seems the green "Ribbits" -- likely the ones needed to complete the quest -- may have been accidentally removed.

After much searching, I found that the correct monster is Zards in Blizzard Ridge. It still says Ribbits when you kill them. :/

Crisis Averted - Kill Soldier Yakuts in Vine Forest for Metalworking Toolbox
Vine Forest is no longer there, Soldier Yakuts in Pine Cone Hills MM did not work.
Edit: OpKewl Rings in Eruda Velly work.

Brilliant Holiday (1) - Kill 100 Monsters in Ocher Forest
Ocher Forest went poof.
Edit: Dried Woods Swamp works.

A Favor of old pal (1) - Clear "Lv.2" MM with A Rank
Tried it every which way normal and chaos with SSS Ranks, could not complete.

Private Detective Gordon (1) - 50 Monsters in Vine Forest
Vine Forest also went poof.
Edit: Reed Swamp works.

Something which must be done - Kill 40 Hor in Ocher Forest
Have to kill Black Koomba in Eruda Velly

Some of my older chars from THQ have "Beginning of an adventure!" hero quest from Lylla at the very beginning of the game in their journal quest list, but are no longer able to go back to that map to save her. Poor Lylla got eated by wolves. >: Why did I never listen to Pororing...

More to be posted as I find them. Only posting uncompletable or really hard to find mobs in general, most quests with wrong info can be completed just by checking adjacent maps.

Edited by Myew, 09 October 2011 - 06:34 PM.

#2 Rimmy

Rimmy

Too Legit To Quit

• Dragon Saga Moderator
  • 2354 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 22 September 2011 - 11:14 AM

Ah, thanks for that. I'll update the bug notes to include this information. I tried figuring this out for a user the other day and we couldn't find the correct mob.

Some of my older chars from THQ have "Beginning of an adventure!" hero quest from Lylla at the very beginning of the game in their journal quest list, but are no longer able to go back to that map to save her. Poor Lylla got eated by wolves. >: Why did I never listen to Pororing...

I believe this is not technically a bug, as new characters that skip the tutorial also have the quest, IIRC. It seems it's simply included because the system generates the same list of potential hero quests for all users, regardless of whether they do the tutorial or not -- although it would be nice if this could be removed for those that choose not to.

Thanks for the helpful report, I have added all of these to the bug list.

Edited by Rimmy, 22 September 2011 - 11:21 AM.

#3 Myew

Myew

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 12:12 PM

I didn't even realize the tutorial was skippable. Wish I could go back and finish them, still. Jack never stops taunting me with B rank in Advanced Windia Plains. Climbed all of Spectre's Tower to have him laugh at me. >:

#4 Myew

Myew

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 01:01 PM

I found another one, but I forgot to write down the name. It's a Hero Quest, given by Duke Monadron in Fungoid Village at level 52. He asks you to clear Frigid Canyon F1 but it's actually Land of Temptation F1.

#5 Myew

Myew

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 11:40 PM

Was Pococo Garden removed? I was able to finish one quest for it in Village of Slumber, but now I have 'Investigating the Devil's Grass - Get 40 Devil's Grass from all monsters', and can't find it anywhere. Quest window has it listed under [Hidden] Barlok's Lair but I KNOW that's not right.. I also tested Forest of Illusion to no avail.

#6 Nolanvoid

Nolanvoid

Nolan Smash!

• Retired
  • 2024 posts

Posted 23 September 2011 - 12:26 PM

After much searching, I found that the correct monster is Zards in Blizzard Ridge. It still says Ribbits when you kill them. :/

Crisis Averted - Kill Soldier Yakuts in Vine Forest for Metalworking Toolbox
Vine Forest is no longer there, Soldier Yakuts in Pine Cone Hills MM did not work.

Brilliant Holiday (1) - Kill 100 Monsters in Ocher Forest
Ocher Forest went poof.

A Favor of old pal (1) - Clear "Lv.2" MM with A Rank
Tried it every which way normal and chaos with SSS Ranks, could not complete.

Private Detective Gordon (1) - 50 Monsters in Vine Forest
Vine Forest also went poof.

More to be posted as I find them.

Thank you Myew, I'll change the ones that still exist. The rest will be reported to the developer.

#7 Myew

Myew

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 04:52 AM

Update: Ocher Forest can be completed in Dried Woods Swamp, Vine Forest can be completed in Reed Swamp
Dunno how I didn't find this before as I was doing all the missions in those areas..

Scratch that, still can't find metalworking toolbox for Crisis Averted.
Now Brilliant Holiday (3) asks for 2nd Lv. of Mission Mode in Ocher Forest... and then it autocompleted.

Edited by Myew, 09 October 2011 - 05:24 AM.

#8 Myew

Myew

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 05:51 AM

I finally found the Crisis Averted Metalworking Toolbox from an OpKewl Ring in Eruda 'Velly'.
I've mainly only been listing bugs that are not completable quests or ones that are way out of their target zone, there's plethora more..

#9 Myew

Myew

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 11:32 AM

Something which must be done - Kill 40 Hor in Ocher Forest
Have to kill Black Koomba in Eruda Velly

Edited by Myew, 09 October 2011 - 06:34 PM.

#10 Nolanvoid

Nolanvoid

Nolan Smash!

• Retired
  • 2024 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 11:27 AM

Thank you again Myew, it should be updated after maintenance.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users