Fixing gladiatoirs gamble - Page 2 - Proposals & Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Fixing gladiatoirs gamble

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
32 replies to this topic

#26 Reviren

Reviren

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 498 posts
  • LocationIn your closet, stalking you!
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:GUESS.

Posted 23 September 2011 - 01:16 PM

Just wondering, what is the difference of lvl 1 gamble and lvl 10 gamble :Emo_18: ? Have asked several myrm/overlord and still has not gotten the answer :P

Longer duration, so you can use Gamble after it's cooldown is over to have more than one buff.

#27 Astronix

Astronix

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 875 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 23 September 2011 - 01:28 PM

well it do some noticeable changes, but since getting the card is hard, not many people do it, the crit rate in fury changes from 18 to 23, the mov speed of god of vel... from 13 to 18
god of wrath goes to 40% or so of base atk (poop)
Im not sure about god of cure, but IIRC god of amplification gives 50%

#28 zabmaru

zabmaru

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1403 posts
  • LocationSome rural craphole

Posted 23 September 2011 - 02:15 PM

GUYS, GAMBLE HAS USELESS BUFFS, FIX IT ;_;

But...it's a gamble. It's supposed to be that way.

BUT GUYSSSSS THEY'RE USSSSEELLLEEESSS, PLEASE DEFEAT THE PURPOSE OF THE SKILL, QQ ;_;

See what you sound like? Stop that.

#29 Astronix

Astronix

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 875 posts

Posted 23 September 2011 - 08:57 PM

Well I dont think the purpose to put "God" in a skill name and make it useless actually sounds good, fixing it does not mean making it perfect like the others, Im not saying gamble is a bad skill, its actually good, I only want to make an overlord a bit more competitive against a uber class like paladins.

zab, if you get no opinion about the discussion and only goin to off topic then just stop posting, Im giving ideas for the game, if people does not want em, thats ok, this is why its called proposals.

Edited by Astronix, 23 September 2011 - 08:58 PM.

#30 StormHaven

StormHaven

(ノ°▽°)ノ︵┻━┻

• VMod Retired
  • 5432 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Dekard

Posted 23 September 2011 - 08:58 PM

Overlords are competitive. :| Just no exceptional ones have stood out yet.

#31 Astronix

Astronix

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 875 posts

Posted 23 September 2011 - 09:01 PM

mmmm yeah, its a competitive class if thats what you mean, you need to be well skilled if you want to be recognized, in contrast of a class like dragoons.
Im bad at pvp so Im like all day pvping or always pvping my friends, and because of that is that Im looking for some things that might be changed and doesnt affect a lot, thats when I thought of the "change percentages thing"
I will actually remind people my main idea was to change the % rate of getting stuff depending on the level it have.

Edited by Astronix, 23 September 2011 - 09:03 PM.

#32 zabmaru

zabmaru

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1403 posts
  • LocationSome rural craphole

Posted 23 September 2011 - 09:10 PM

You just keep saying the same thing over and over though. And when people reject your ideas, you have nothing to say back.

#33 Astronix

Astronix

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 875 posts

Posted 23 September 2011 - 09:14 PM

People reject ideas? if Im not wrong, and guess Im not, this is my first idea that was highly criticated, anyway, if this post is goin to be full of trolls like you I will ask a manager to close it, the main idea is in first posts.
I always have something to answer, dont worry.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users