It's not cool anymore - Game Discussions (archived) - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

It's not cool anymore

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 robrod

robrod

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 100 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 02:52 PM

Going public with this now, since GMs take no action on my numerous Tickets about this.

New Thread, old topic. Kill stealing. In Odin's Shrine (-> mini valks, not turn in)!

Usually I get to the Valks first (pretty often actually), then I'm getting KSed and "greed-scrolled" by a 150 hispano Sura faster then my animation delay is off (bombing) so I can't even loot my shiz. I tried to talk to him but he does not speak english at all so. Already sent in about 10 tickets, each with PRECISE Screenshots attached showing that it's clearly KSing (+ Skill abuse because of pnu).

Everytime GMs pretend to investigate and take actions on this matter. But absolutely nothing ever happened so far. I can tell, because the next KS is just 90 minutes away. I'm pretty pissed about this crap, I can live with stupid GWinging tards KSing at turn ins (do they even exist anymore?), but I won't spent shiz on VIP, HE Gums and shiz just to get KSed by some beaners.

So yeah, come GMs and Moderators and tell me what to do about this. Don't tell me to "submit a ticket", I can post some links if you want.

Oh and yeah, one guy from the support told me to simply "transfer to another map and hunt different monsters"? Yo srs mah boy?

Edited by robrod, 22 September 2011 - 02:55 PM.

#2 Gangstaz

Gangstaz

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 494 posts

Posted 23 September 2011 - 07:25 AM

Lol this post is cracking me up. Hahaha. I can understand your frustration... tickets never worked for me. Takes a year to submit, and another year for a reply. And the reply is something along the lines of that - change to another map.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users