Transfer of items - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Transfer of items

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 PhenixFire

PhenixFire

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 73 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 22 September 2011 - 10:39 PM

If I have two accounts both on the same server and warp portal account and I've accumulated "account bound" items from the random packs and account bound items from quests and such what is transferable and what isn't?

For example:

1)KVM badges and Prize medals (lucky box items)
2)Giant Majestic Goat & KVM Gears (gotten through seals, quests, and doing Battlegrounds)

Is there a difference in what would be transferable, or is it just not allowed at all?

#2 CeruleanGamer

CeruleanGamer

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7685 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Yggdrasil, Ymir

Posted 22 September 2011 - 10:49 PM

1. Yes, including upgrade certificates, spirit augers, and kafra shop items.

2. Yes, but note that these are account bound. For the GMG, the headgear must be already made. You cannot transfer the ingredients for it.

More details here: https://secure.warpp..._agreement.html

Edited by CeruleanGamer, 22 September 2011 - 10:50 PM.

#3 Ralis

Ralis

[TOS] The Man Trap

• VMod Retired
  • 6982 posts
  • LocationFlorida
  • Server:Classic

Posted 22 September 2011 - 11:13 PM

I don't think they're asking about a server transfer.

I would say no to the equipment, but I've had things like Hugel Medals and what not from Lucky Boxes transferred to my main by sending in a ticket before.

#4 Hrothmund

Hrothmund

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2168 posts

Posted 23 September 2011 - 12:31 AM

Its up to their discretion. I've had kvm badges/hugel medals declined a while after a box event, while others have had them approved. I think it depends if you got them during the most recent event and how long ago said event was. Theres no blanket yes/no answer to it.

Generally speaking though i'd say "No" is the most likely answer since its a bit of a hassle for them to do that and they are account bound for a reason (which is often to get you to buy more :Emo_18:)

#5 Rutana

Rutana

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1553 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 23 September 2011 - 05:36 AM

There should be a way to transfer account-bound items between accounts bound to the same WP account q.q just saying...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users