#1 Opusdei

Opusdei

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 138 posts
  • LocationNorth CA
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 23 September 2011 - 11:13 PM

If I use 2 vanberk card one on my top headgear and the other one mid, would the effect of 5 sec 100crit stack? Will it be 10sec and 200 crit? Just wondering, thanks!

#2 Yoozie

Yoozie

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 553 posts

Posted 24 September 2011 - 09:07 AM

If I use 2 vanberk card one on my top headgear and the other one mid, would the effect of 5 sec 100crit stack? Will it be 10sec and 200 crit? Just wondering, thanks!

No, but I believe the proc rate will stack tho

#3 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 26 September 2011 - 07:35 AM

The length and +crit bonus will not stack.

I forget whether the Vanberk card is implemented as an autocast effect; I think it is (in which case the proc rate would not stack. The way to test this is to put on two vanberk cards, then take off one of them, and, without changing maps or relogging, hit monsters long enough that the vanberk card would have proc'ed. If it procs (after wearing 2 and taking off 1), then the proc rate probably stacks. If it doesn't proc after wearing 2 and taking off 1, the proc rate for 100% certain does not stack.

#4 Joui

Joui

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • Server:Valk

Posted 29 September 2011 - 10:14 AM

Ive ran into this question a few times and ive done my testing,They used to stack, but not + % wise nor + time wise, instead you will get the str + 2 and another % to activate, the way it works is that every time you attack, it rolls a die in a sense, and it has the % chance of crit bonus, so if two cards are present, there's a second die roll and it gives you a second chance at the % preset of the card.
Back in pre renewal i made an aspd/Blitz autocast sniper with + 7 OAB and some other cards, with auto blitz and all that good stuff it was beast in pvp, strip weapon, strip armor and other things that were just plain annoying. The mechanics for the card formulas weren't altered too much so i suggest testing it in comparison to one card and two cards.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users