How do you restore your password? - WarpPortal Technical - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

How do you restore your password?

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Kittay

Kittay

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 29 August 2010 - 05:52 PM

How do you restore your password?

I have 2 existing game accounts under the same e-mail. Every time I try to request my main login's password it says the info I entered is not right. When I request my 2nd accounts login with the email it gives me the password. How do I get it to work on my other also?

Edited by Kittay, 29 August 2010 - 05:54 PM.

#2 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 30 August 2010 - 07:16 AM

Are you trying to bind your game accounts to your WarpPortal account?

#3 Kittay

Kittay

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 08:32 AM

Yes i am. Every time I try to bind my main account it wants my login password and I can't remember it. I try to request it and it says the info i gave is invalid. The 2nd account which I'm not wanting to play. I put in the same info and it sends me my password. I'm trying to get it to send me my main account password so I can bind it.

#4 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 02:02 PM

Okay, so when you click on Add Existing Account and then click the Forgot Password button on there, it doesn't send you a password reset email on that game account?

#5 Kittay

Kittay

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 02:18 PM

when i try to request my password using the same email it says ' The information you have provided is incorrect. '

#6 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 02:43 PM

This is the page you should be seeing if you're trying to get the password for your GAME account:

Posted Image

If you are sure that you spelled your email correctly and didn't falsify your birthdate, then it's highly likely there's something wrong with the captcha. If you can't get the captcha working, then your only option is to submit a ticket to WarpPortal Support and explain the situation to them. Be sure to register a support account as your WarpPortal account is NOT connected to WarpPortal Support.

#7 Kittay

Kittay

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 09:37 PM

I put in a ticket 3 days ago and I still haven't heard anything from them. How long does it take them to reply?

#8 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 07:07 AM

Gravity is understaffed so it would take them from 3 days to a week to respond back. In the meantime, what you can try to do is keep trying to get the password recovery working because it's a known issue that the captcha doesn't work 100% of the time (about 60%-70% of the time). I've run into the problem myself, but I just kept filling in the information until it went through.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

#9 Kittay

Kittay

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 09:30 AM

Thanks a lot you were a big help. I've been going crazy wondering what is going on and why is it taking so long for them to reply back. lol I really hate how they don't have a 1-800 number.

#10 Calanor

Calanor

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 2474 posts
  • LocationBetween 2 Rainbows
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 31 August 2010 - 07:02 PM

Kittay,

I see the problem. Update your ticket with the account you are not able to access.

When you registered the accounts the information provided doesn't match. The retrieval system uses the Birth Date to verify the account, the dates are different on both accounts so I have to assume the one you can't get access to is due to it not being your birth date.

#11 Kittay

Kittay

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 07:03 AM

Yeah I thought maybe that was the problem so I changed some of the dates around but no luck finding the right one.

Edited by Kittay, 01 September 2010 - 07:04 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users