Is that legal to monopoly market price like this? - ROSE Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Is that legal to monopoly market price like this?

• Please log in to reply
109 replies to this topic

#1 irvind

irvind

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 187 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 24 September 2011 - 05:56 AM

Just wonder is that legal to monopoly the game market in this way? Understand this is normal in real world, but real life you can't monopoly the market for certain product such as water, rice, flavour, salt etc.. Because this is a daily need for human.. This guy try to push HG price from 750k to 1.2m... Which is a kill for the game market... By the way, envy on him that he got around 30++billion just to buy all this HG... Wondering how he gain so much zully... :rolleyes: :( :)

Posted Image

#2 Zeppelin

Zeppelin

Esteemed Member

• Members
  • 1341 posts

Posted 24 September 2011 - 06:15 AM

Possible, but questionable shop as well. Please report this to the Support Team at http://support.warpportal.com and they will review the legitimacy of this particular shop. Thank you.

#3 Gojio

Gojio

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5553 posts
  • LocationPastaland

Posted 24 September 2011 - 06:44 AM

It is legal. He can do whatever he wants with his zulies.

The only question is: are his zulies legal?

#4 Lucis

Lucis

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 326 posts
  • LocationLit Lamp Wick

Posted 24 September 2011 - 06:54 AM

--He could've farmed all that with the Zack outfit and all the drop events :rolleyes:

#5 TankJr

TankJr

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2513 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 24 September 2011 - 06:57 AM

sry but these days 30b is not that much...

there are enough im sellers who make 10b per hour

e.g. i bought today rerollhammers for 5b from one player (and hes still selling im points)

ofc i failed at rerolling my items

so at the end if lost nearly 5b :rolleyes:

#6 CaNehDa

CaNehDa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3009 posts
  • LocationInside of every dimension like a virus.
  • Server:SpaceFabric

Posted 24 September 2011 - 07:03 AM

Just wonder is that legal to monopoly the game market in this way? Understand this is normal in real world, but real life you can't monopoly the market for certain product such as water, rice, flavour, salt etc.. Because this is a daily need for human.. This guy try to push HG price from 750k to 1.2m... Which is a kill for the game market... By the way, envy on him that he got around 30++billion just to buy all this HG... Wondering how he gain so much zully... :rolleyes: :( :)

If you have the zullie, and the patients; you can drought the market from anything you wanted, and take over.

The question remains on how long can you keep everyone else's stocks dry. - and still sell yours; at what point do people say screw buying from this guy, and just farm it themself.

There is one market that can easily be taken over; Refine matts is not one of the easy markets to over take brute force the way this guy appears to be doing so.

Also, doing something like that is obviously going to spark red flags, and people are not stupid; If they've done what they've acomplished there in a none legit way, there are ways around not being caught doing it. :rofl:

Edited by CaNehDa, 24 September 2011 - 07:12 AM.

#7 Cloudius

Cloudius

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 332 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 24 September 2011 - 07:09 AM

Obviously that's happening in Leonis. The refine event is not much as felt on Draconis in a sense that I only see a few refining near Crune that is. I don't know the other places.

Edited by Cloudius, 24 September 2011 - 07:10 AM.

#8 irvind

irvind

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 187 posts

Posted 24 September 2011 - 07:14 AM

--He could've farmed all that with the Zack outfit and all the drop events :(

It's not farmed by himself. When I take this SS, he still buying 6-7 stacks of HG with price 990k/pcs... And he bought all the HG from market since 12 hours ago.. Cant't belive he got 40b and still try to monopoly this market. GM please increase HG drop rate!! Then he will :rolleyes:

#9 ZookeeperAndy

ZookeeperAndy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 233 posts
  • LocationAt the place, doing the thing with the stuff

Posted 24 September 2011 - 07:17 AM

Well, just show him who's boss and buy his HG's and resell for 1.5m. That's how a free market system works, no?

#10 irvind

irvind

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 187 posts

Posted 24 September 2011 - 07:18 AM

sry but these days 30b is not that much...

there are enough im sellers who make 10b per hour

e.g. i bought today rerollhammers for 5b from one player (and hes still selling im points)

ofc i failed at rerolling my items

so at the end if lost nearly 5b :)

5b for reroll hammers..!!! :(

Can anyone teach me how to make billion of zully.. :rolleyes:

#11 irvind

irvind

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 187 posts

Posted 24 September 2011 - 07:21 AM

Possible, but questionable shop as well. Please report this to the Support Team at http://support.warpportal.com and they will review the legitimacy of this particular shop. Thank you.

Very sorry to say that, I'm very lazy and not free to report such a case.. I just found this special so I post it here to share. Unless WarpPortal reward us something when we report, else..... :rolleyes:

#12 TankJr

TankJr

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2513 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 24 September 2011 - 07:24 AM

i am so angry at myself, too

but if i reroll an item, and i get no good stats

i go on and on and on

and if i still get no good stats i have to go on cause i alrdy invested alot of money, so i cant stop :)

i refined leg orlean shoes with 11 int --> iv used 3b in rerollhammer in that --> i ended with 13 int *damn*

if u sell enough item mall (i do not....) u make easy alot of money

#13 CaNehDa

CaNehDa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3009 posts

Posted 24 September 2011 - 07:24 AM

Well, just show him who's boss and buy his HG's and resell for 1.5m. That's how a free market system works, no?

rofl - I'd hope if someone monopoly that hard, they'd be smarter in doing so then to have more stock then what is shown, or gradually price increase per stack, if that is everything.

But yea, with what you say, someone could do that... But doing something like that is risk...

How do you know he doesn't have 4 people + bot farming for him 24/7 selling him his supply dirt cheap; People that do this, normally put a whole lot of thought into doing so, and likely cheated in every way possible to do it, without putting themself at risk for ban.

Someone could buy out his shop at that price, he could re-open another shop selling all for 1m per, and yea... I mean... Market wars weee...

You can make 1b in less then a day.

I'm just too lazzy... - For me to make 1b; would take 6hours- 12hours of none stop work... But it's quite possible.

Edited by CaNehDa, 24 September 2011 - 07:27 AM.

#14 irvind

irvind

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 187 posts

Posted 24 September 2011 - 07:26 AM

+1 for you, go ahead and do it...

In future when player need HG they will think about Kyoudai.. I saw a movie like this, one big group of gangster monopoly the water source in a city. They hired one group of army to protect so called "their lake". So all citizen must pay super high price or work from them to get water from them...

#15 twitch

twitch

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1404 posts

Posted 24 September 2011 - 07:29 AM

Yeah hes legit, he makes his money selling IM btw. And honestly i do think catas shouldbe worth more $ its to easy to get to 15 nowadays

#16 Lucis

Lucis

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 326 posts
  • LocationLit Lamp Wick

Posted 24 September 2011 - 07:34 AM

1B in less than a day? In sweet levels with high - priced farmable items (160+), yes.

#17 irvind

irvind

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 187 posts

Posted 24 September 2011 - 07:37 AM

What a rich people...! Now he is buying HG for 2,000,000.... I go farm HG now, thanks to him.. LOL

Posted Image

#18 twitch

twitch

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1404 posts

Posted 24 September 2011 - 07:45 AM

What a rich people...! Now he is buying HG for 2,000,000.... I go farm HG now, thanks to him.. LOL

Posted Image

Just checked it out, he has a full inventory so the only way you can sell it to him is if you buy it from him

#19 CaNehDa

CaNehDa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3009 posts

Posted 24 September 2011 - 07:55 AM

Just checked it out, he has a full inventory so the only way you can sell it to him is if you buy it from him

Unless they're a real poopy head, and they have akaram open, and they drag drop something to inv as soon as their shop gets bought out :rolleyes:

Edited by CaNehDa, 24 September 2011 - 07:55 AM.

#20 FeedisArti

FeedisArti

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 678 posts
  • LocationLeeuwarden

Posted 24 September 2011 - 08:00 AM

Selling that many stuffs is legal no matter how you put it. But pretending to buy it for 2 million, to first let people buy from your shop is just deceiving other players and should be punished imo.

#21 sacri

sacri

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 217 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Leonis ♥ Odin

Posted 24 September 2011 - 08:08 AM

Posted Image
look what I found near Crune :(

ehh.. he sell hg for 2m and he buy it for 2m.. uhmm no profit at all :rolleyes:

Edited by sacri, 24 September 2011 - 08:25 AM.

#22 twitch

twitch

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1404 posts

Posted 24 September 2011 - 08:14 AM

Selling that many stuffs is legal no matter how you put it. But pretending to buy it for 2 million, to first let people buy from your shop is just deceiving other players and should be punished imo.

Well who knows, it could be legit and he could have not been full and someone could have sold it to him and now hes full you cant really tell by the ss's

#23 CaNehDa

CaNehDa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3009 posts

Posted 24 September 2011 - 08:31 AM

look what I found near Crune :(

ehh.. he sell hg for 2m and he buy it for 2m.. uhmm no profit at all :rolleyes:
[/font]

It' is a way of control on prices; I've wanted to do something like this for a long time now.

Price can no longer go any lower then 2m a pop now, unless someone is able to keep his buy empty, and someone starts to sell for cheaper, while his buy is empty...

Edited by CaNehDa, 24 September 2011 - 08:37 AM.

#24 iRon

iRon

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1120 posts
  • Location[NL] Flevoland

Posted 24 September 2011 - 08:41 AM

whuts illegal about that ?
if he wants he can sell hg's for 8 bill each

#25 irvind

irvind

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 187 posts

Posted 24 September 2011 - 08:50 AM

He will failed at the end, because HG still in drop list.. Once he stop buying, other player will start to compete the price with him.. Other selling cheaper, he need to drop price too.. Other will drop again until certain level... Now there are some player selling at 1.8m...

And if HG selling too expensive, people will use Al instead of HG then put 1/2 venu for refine...

Really want to see what will happened soon... :rolleyes: :(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users