Is that legal to monopoly market price like this? - Page 3 - ROSE Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Is that legal to monopoly market price like this?

• Please log in to reply
109 replies to this topic

#51 irvind

irvind

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 187 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 26 September 2011 - 08:57 PM

you guys need to stop hating on tony just cause he can afford it dont sit here and make a thread about it . its legal to buy and sell anything in game lol. what kind of question is that :glomp:

No one hate him btw, we are just discussing on any news happened in the server. And wish to see if he could make it work or fail at the end.. I saw someone selling HG at 850k few hours ago, and highest buying price is 770k only. Looks like he not really success to push up the price.. All back to normal soon... But at least we will remember him when the mob dropped us a HG.. :o :blaugh:

#52 Soaked

Soaked

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 519 posts
  • LocationNYC or Amsterdam
  • Server:Bf3 LMAO!

Posted 26 September 2011 - 10:47 PM

So far I only post about vend bug scam etc, all those post is to discuss and warn other player beware of it but not to cause anyone to get punishment etc (That's why they named here as "Community chat").

I don't think my attitude got any problem, this is the world of give and take. If I report and rewarded, I feel like my hard work appreciated by someone. Those reward can be just a small thing or announce player name in sticky thread. Those player who get praised should feel proud on their hard-work. Are you going to hired a security guard that sleep in guard house but you need to monitor CCTV by your own? Then only wake him up if you saw a robber around? No for me, maybe yes for you...

If those busy "Rose Police" are not even free to view rose forum section once per day (they always ask you send ticket instead of post here, because they are soooooooo busy to view rose section), not even free to check if any zully seller spam in junon. Why should I bother for them and report then make myself look so stupid like you for 6 years..?

Thats exactly what you're doing right now, acting like a 6 year old.

#53 irvind

irvind

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 187 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 11:03 PM

Thats exactly what you're doing right now, acting like a 6 year old.

Haven't wake up or reply the wrong message?

#54 Soaked

Soaked

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 519 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 11:16 PM

So far I only post about vend bug scam etc, all those post is to discuss and warn other player beware of it but not to cause anyone to get punishment etc (That's why they named here as "Community chat").

I don't think my attitude got any problem, this is the world of give and take. If I report and rewarded, I feel like my hard work appreciated by someone. Those reward can be just a small thing or announce player name in sticky thread. Those player who get praised should feel proud on their hard-work. Are you going to hired a security guard that sleep in guard house but you need to monitor CCTV by your own? Then only wake him up if you saw a robber around? No for me, maybe yes for you...

If those busy "Rose Police" are not even free to view rose forum section once per day (they always ask you send ticket instead of post here, because they are soooooooo busy to view rose section), not even free to check if any zully seller spam in junon. Why should I bother for them and report then make myself look so stupid like you for 6 years..?

No mate, Its defo for you. Why would you need a reward.
Is it really "Hard work" to report?
And putting names is simply not smart to do.

#55 irvind

irvind

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 187 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 11:32 PM

No mate, Its defo for you. Why would you need a reward.
Is it really "Hard work" to report?
And putting names is simply not smart to do.

Everyone can have their own expectation and thinking, just like you expect other to report but I'm not. So I just explain why I don't like to report something that's non of my business. Anything wrong with it? Which part of my message make you feel that I'm acting age 6 years old but you're 60?

#56 irvind

irvind

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 187 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 11:40 PM

Everyone can have their own expectation and thinking, just like you expect other to report but I'm not. So I just explain why I don't like to report something that's non of my business. Anything wrong with it? Which part of my message make you feel that I'm acting age 6 years old but you're 60?

By the way, I'm not sure if you send any report before. Please go and try it and make sure there is no zully seller spam in junon for one week, just one week and I will salute to you. I hope you won't change your mind and asking yourself "why am I wasting my time if this won't help?"

#57 Soaked

Soaked

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 519 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 12:27 AM

By the way, I'm not sure if you send any report before. Please go and try it and make sure there is no zully seller spam in junon for one week, just one week and I will salute to you. I hope you won't change your mind and asking yourself "why am I wasting my time if this won't help?"

Because no one seems to be bothered to submit a ticket. /ignore is also really hard work.

#58 LadyPsyber

LadyPsyber

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1242 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 01:25 AM

The winners in this are the farmers which is great...they need a break considering how screwed up the dev's have made farming.

#59 tigerx909

tigerx909

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 01:02 AM

for you that don't know who I am I been playing this game for a long time and I'm legit plain and simple

Posted Image
Posted Image

#60 MiniMcBuffin

MiniMcBuffin

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 38 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:GW2 (soon!) ;)

Posted 28 September 2011 - 01:12 AM

I'm pretty surprised that there is such a thread on market pricing, and several just attacking this player I've known for over a year on Rose lol. People who have seen him and got to know him, knows how Teabager is. He buys IM and makes a big load of zulie in game in no time, as do many IM sellers. Might as well question all the IM sellers constantly jacking prices up high on reskill and restat books etc. Without players like Teabager who purchase from the IM, your free gaming would be...crushed? Yeah, I admit I do chuckle as I watch him buy out HGs from everyone's shops after he sold all his pro gear and his other IM stuff. There is nothing wrong with a legit cash player to experiment in "monopolizing" the market on a particular item or items. I see mostly just assumptions and complaints. And yes, those who are sarcastic as well~hoping Teabager's HG pricing idea will fail. It might, and it might not. Do you realize he doesn't care? Lol. All my boyfriend does is hang out in game, joke around with his friends mostly in TG, and buy IM stuff. And yes recently has been messing with the whole HG thing for fun, and many of you have been very angry that he is able to do that~ then question whether his items are legit or not lol. I just find it all pretty funny really xD It's entertaining to read though. If the staff does ban him after all the cash he has been spending to provide for this game because he loves it (and it is how he met me) then I will truly laugh.

#61 kwayan19

kwayan19

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1031 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 05:04 AM

hahaha tigerx909 was forced to post his first ever post haha

#62 ChampPower

ChampPower

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2070 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 07:03 AM

Might as well question all the IM sellers constantly jacking prices up high on reskill and restat books etc. Without players like Teabager who purchase from the IM, your free gaming would be...crushed?

I have no problem with most of your comment except this line. Have you ever use your head and calculate the cost of buying them and the time it take to buy sell them? In Leonis, the current market price for IM is 60-70M per 100 points. Each skill reset book cost 250 points, in other word, it costs us around 150M - 175M to buy, and how long do you think it take for us to buy just 1 skill book? How long do you think it take for us to sell them? Are we not allow to make the profit? In fact, I think we sold the skill book below the market level. My shop (Safe Trade Item Mall) usually sold them from 170-175M per a book. Are we over pricing you? Should we sell it higher? In fact, I think we are doing you a favor here. We bring you cheap IM stuff, and we don't really make much profit. If you don't like us, please feel free to buy the points from other players. I am sure you can buy from them cheaper...or not. You can also set your shop for days before you get 1 skill book. Please us your head before you are talking.

As for Teabager, like Callanor said before, the ammount of Lisent Hg that he has is possible to achieve, but it is questionable as well. If he does nothing wrong, he has nothing to be worry about.

Edited by ChampPower, 28 September 2011 - 07:07 AM.

#63 MiniMcBuffin

MiniMcBuffin

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 09:46 AM

I have no problem with most of your comment except this line. Have you ever use your head and calculate the cost of buying them and the time it take to buy sell them? In Leonis, the current market price for IM is 60-70M per 100 points. Each skill reset book cost 250 points, in other word, it costs us around 150M - 175M to buy, and how long do you think it take for us to buy just 1 skill book? How long do you think it take for us to sell them? Are we not allow to make the profit? In fact, I think we sold the skill book below the market level. My shop (Safe Trade Item Mall) usually sold them from 170-175M per a book. Are we over pricing you? Should we sell it higher? In fact, I think we are doing you a favor here. We bring you cheap IM stuff, and we don't really make much profit. If you don't like us, please feel free to buy the points from other players. I am sure you can buy from them cheaper...or not. You can also set your shop for days before you get 1 skill book. Please us your head before you are talking.

As for Teabager, like Callanor said before, the ammount of Lisent Hg that he has is possible to achieve, but it is questionable as well. If he does nothing wrong, he has nothing to be worry about.

Lol, sorry but I think you completely misunderstood me and it doesn't really insult me when you constantly try to tell me to use my head. Don't try so hard to be rude, ok? Okay, all I meant was...lol...look, I was chuckling about how people complain about pricing in the market in GENERAL. There are those of us who can't buy from the IM directly for whatever reason, and as for me I stopped because I wanted to stop spending so much cash. I did in the beginning but quit the habit finally halfway along playing. I know how it is in general. I remember how reskill books used to be 15m each and look where it is now? I'm not saying I'm not happy with IM sellers IN the game. They do control the pricing of most of the IM things, and not many of us can do much about it except for those who have a lot of zulie and determination in controlling the pricing. I'm not saying you are not allowed to make profit. Instead of attempting to insult me (lol) about using my head, I wish you would've understood what I was really trying to say. By all means, I am actually trying to say whoever is monopolizing the market (legibly)has every right to earn however much profit he/she is able to gain. End of story. I think it's just funny how people complain about those who control the prices without realizing how they are simply doing it, and yes I guess I can see why most who are new to how it works would question the legibility of Teabager's high amount of HG stacks recently. And now people can have a look at just how much cash he spends on the game...and those who wonder how he earns billions shouldn't be guessing anymore. The staff can even look up his record of past spending from the IM (right?) to see what's really the story here. And you're right, he should have nothing to worry about because he DIDN'T do anything wrong :P And yes I will laugh if he does get banned just basing on everyone's constant complaints without any proof of him "cheating"...or duping as some people in game were saying (laughs...). Sorry you misunderstood me I guess, but not sorry for your lame attempt in trying to argue with me lol. So chill...I DO respect IM sellers. I was mainly talking about direct IM buying more than in game IM buying. Teabager buys directly from the mall, and that is no sin lol xD

#64 ChampPower

ChampPower

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2070 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 11:11 AM

Lol, sorry but I think you completely misunderstood me and it doesn't really insult me when you constantly try to tell me to use my head. Don't try so hard to be rude, ok? Okay, all I meant was...lol...look, I was chuckling about how people complain about pricing in the market in GENERAL. There are those of us who can't buy from the IM directly for whatever reason, and as for me I stopped because I wanted to stop spending so much cash. I did in the beginning but quit the habit finally halfway along playing. I know how it is in general. I remember how reskill books used to be 15m each and look where it is now? I'm not saying I'm not happy with IM sellers IN the game. They do control the pricing of most of the IM things, and not many of us can do much about it except for those who have a lot of zulie and determination in controlling the pricing. I'm not saying you are not allowed to make profit. Instead of attempting to insult me (lol) about using my head, I wish you would've understood what I was really trying to say. By all means, I am actually trying to say whoever is monopolizing the market (legibly)has every right to earn however much profit he/she is able to gain. End of story. I think it's just funny how people complain about those who control the prices without realizing how they are simply doing it, and yes I guess I can see why most who are new to how it works would question the legibility of Teabager's high amount of HG stacks recently. And now people can have a look at just how much cash he spends on the game...and those who wonder how he earns billions shouldn't be guessing anymore. The staff can even look up his record of past spending from the IM (right?) to see what's really the story here. And you're right, he should have nothing to worry about because he DIDN'T do anything wrong :P And yes I will laugh if he does get banned just basing on everyone's constant complaints without any proof of him "cheating"...or duping as some people in game were saying (laughs...). Sorry you misunderstood me I guess, but not sorry for your lame attempt in trying to argue with me lol. So chill...I DO respect IM sellers. I was mainly talking about direct IM buying more than in game IM buying. Teabager buys directly from the mall, and that is no sin lol xD

LOL, I have never try to insult you. I can start insulting you if you want. When I said, "Use your head" I mean use your head and calculate the thing out before you write anything, please don't slump people together. If you run for an election and make this kind of mistake, you would lose the game instantly. As for who control the market? Nobody control the market. The price in the market will get inflation as time go on depending on the amount of money and the amount of people in the game. If you take a look at the market lately and compare it will the market from last year or the year before that, you will see in general the price of every items in game go up. If you get stuck in the past, you cannot get anywhere because other players do not move in the same direction with you.

#65 MiniMcBuffin

MiniMcBuffin

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 04:37 PM

LOL, I have never try to insult you. I can start insulting you if you want. When I said, "Use your head" I mean use your head and calculate the thing out before you write anything, please don't slump people together. If you run for an election and make this kind of mistake, you would lose the game instantly. As for who control the market? Nobody control the market. The price in the market will get inflation as time go on depending on the amount of money and the amount of people in the game. If you take a look at the market lately and compare it will the market from last year or the year before that, you will see in general the price of every items in game go up. If you get stuck in the past, you cannot get anywhere because other players do not move in the same direction with you.

Well as for my first time posting in forum and someone randomly tells me to use my head (lol) in calculating when the person (you) misunderstood my entire point, I consider that rude. And if I consider it rude, then it's natural for me to assume it is an "attempt" of insult, right? I'm not saying I'm insulted either, just maybe tone it down a notch and have some common courtesy please yeah? Not only would I appreciate it, but I believe others will too lol. I wasn't..."slumping" people together. I was referring to those who were attacking Teabager for his fun attempt in changing HG price on the market, and in general about people who buy directly from the item mall with their own cash. Running for election? Eh, again I don't know where you're steering off to. I do sense you love to be right and possibly even love babbling like an elitist. I can care less to read something that had nothing to do with what I was talking about, but I will happily reply when I have the time to make myself clear. But to somewhat reply to your steered off subject, yes I do notice the significant changes in the prices since the last year and maybe even before that too. I was on and off a lot, but yeah pretty crazy stuff. I never said I minded. I'm just saying it is how it is. For those who DO complain (hence those who do...I'm not slumping all together lol) and want to assume instantly that the person must be cheating (someone like Teabager...), I am just saying um...tough? And he is legit. One person or a group of people are most definitely capable IMO to change prices...it's not that hard when you got the zulie and strategy to do it. Teabager simply buys directly from Item Mall with his own cash as to help him earn not only fast zulie but also he doesn't mind supporting Rose, since it is a game he enjoys playing. I understand how someone can just assume duping, but to be absolutely rude about it especially recently in game directly to a player like Teabager who has been around a long time, I find pretty absurd and hysterical even. But that is how people are in general, and it doesn't mean I can't voice my opinion. No, I don't want to get elected for my opinion either so it's okay I won't die from it...lol. I hope his nice screenshots of just a mere example of how much he loves supporting the game...can help ease some minds that he is no cheater :P Anywho, ya'll have a good day lol.

#66 tigerx909

tigerx909

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 04:46 PM

for you guys info lisent AL prices will go up today just for the fact to piss all you guys off LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

#67 MiniMcBuffin

MiniMcBuffin

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 04:47 PM

for you guys info lisent AL prices will go up today just for the fact to piss all you guys off LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

This is where a few in game will say "F U Teabager" or "LOL Teabager"--again. Haha xD You silly thing.

#68 jstnnn

jstnnn

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 213 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 05:02 PM

hmm i kinda like what teabager is doing, he makes the game interesting now :P

Edited by jstnnn, 28 September 2011 - 05:02 PM.

#69 MiniMcBuffin

MiniMcBuffin

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 05:05 PM

hmm i kinda like what teabager is doing, he makes the game interesting now :P

Tell me about it...it's hella funnier watching him do it and he's chuckling the whole time lol xD

#70 jstnnn

jstnnn

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 213 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 05:07 PM

no i like seeing the other venders rage not going wit it...=) its how the game has changed to become so i mine as well get used to it (old players pissing off some of the new ones)

#71 tigerx909

tigerx909

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 05:08 PM

i also sell 2x drop if you guys want to be cheep and farm it yourself and sell it back to me

#72 MiniMcBuffin

MiniMcBuffin

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 05:08 PM

no i like seeing the other venders rage not going wit it...=) its how the game has changed to become so i mine as well get used to it (old players pissing off some of the new ones)

Lol I agree haha.

#73 jstnnn

jstnnn

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 213 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 05:09 PM

hahaha go teabagger btw im not farming im jus watching u monopolize and piss others off xD

#74 jstnnn

jstnnn

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 213 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 05:10 PM

this is great i come onto forums after some time to see that someone is actually making a HUGE difference in the market

Edited by jstnnn, 28 September 2011 - 05:11 PM.

#75 tigerx909

tigerx909

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 05:18 PM

yeah i remember reds use to be 1.2m each and you needed 20 why cant it be that way again

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users