Is that legal to monopoly market price like this? - Page 5 - ROSE Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Is that legal to monopoly market price like this?

• Please log in to reply
109 replies to this topic

#101 irvind

irvind

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 187 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 30 September 2011 - 02:41 AM

for you guys info lisent AL prices will go up today just for the fact to piss all you guys off LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Can you push the HG price go higher please? Or this is the best you can do? :waddle:

Because I can see the price for all union war equipment not increase but still dropping badly. Last time precious, chiva, glorious hand/glove/head people buy for at least 950m and above. And all union chest minimum can sell 1.3 billions and above. Now you can see people vend to sell pre, chiva chest for only 700m and no one buying it. So please push it to go higher, then we can maintain the price for union war item. If this is the best you can do, then forget about it because slightly increase on HG price can't affect the market at all... And I got numbers of union war equipment refined 15 and keep in storage eating dusk, if it can back to 1 billion per item then... :D :dunno:

#102 LadyPsyber

LadyPsyber

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1242 posts

Posted 30 September 2011 - 06:56 PM

Can you push the HG price go higher please? Or this is the best you can do? :waddle:

Because I can see the price for all union war equipment not increase but still dropping badly. Last time precious, chiva, glorious hand/glove/head people buy for at least 950m and above. And all union chest minimum can sell 1.3 billions and above. Now you can see people vend to sell pre, chiva chest for only 700m and no one buying it. So please push it to go higher, then we can maintain the price for union war item. If this is the best you can do, then forget about it because slightly increase on HG price can't affect the market at all... And I got numbers of union war equipment refined 15 and keep in storage eating dusk, if it can back to 1 billion per item then... :D :dunno:

Refines aren't what truly affects the prices of union gear...there is too much supply of union gear vs how many people want/need it. People are farming the crap out of UW but there are less and less people to sell to. It's totally becoming a buyers market...as long as people keep melting off the server without there being people to replace them, all markets are going to start to melt as well.

#103 tigerx909

tigerx909

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 30 September 2011 - 10:11 PM

Look the main reason why I bought the HG is for me to save on a rainy day. I didn't do it to help the market out or to help any one else out. You guys need to stop asking me for stuff that I can do. Why would I need you help you out when I don't get anything in return? You are so inconsiderate about it also, why don't you try helping me out and buy the HG with me. Don't tell me if that's the best I can do I have no reason to help you if you are going to tell me I failed and I didn't.

#104 MiniMcBuffin

MiniMcBuffin

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 38 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:GW2 (soon!) ;)

Posted 30 September 2011 - 10:26 PM

it aint only that dude it's how they flaunt it in the forums. im a little surprised the real flaming hasn't started yet.

but 6k man..... and having his gf do most of the work defending him.... lmfao

Haha are you kidding me? We both wouldn't have bothered to post if this thread didn't start in the first place. Notice we just made these forum accounts. Tony posted his stuff up just to shut some people up out there, and I was mainly making my point across to a certain stranger (whom by the way I found out...isn't exactly too much of a stranger after all heh) who wanted to start conflict with me out of nowhere. I don't really need to defend just my boyfriend. I was mainly defending a known player that I respect also and I know he's legit. Got a problem with that? :waddle:

#105 irvind

irvind

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 187 posts

Posted 01 October 2011 - 04:10 AM

Refines aren't what truly affects the prices of union gear...there is too much supply of union gear vs how many people want/need it. People are farming the crap out of UW but there are less and less people to sell to. It's totally becoming a buyers market...as long as people keep melting off the server without there being people to replace them, all markets are going to start to melt as well.

Lady, thanks for your reply. I know about this too, but I'm just asking to see how offensive reply I will get.. Expected answer.. :waddle:

Btw I like the way you monopoly the market, I can see the skill reset book increased 30m in one day without notice... And now the price remain at 17x million per skill book... :D

#106 irvind

irvind

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 187 posts

Posted 01 October 2011 - 04:33 AM

Look the main reason why I bought the HG is for me to save on a rainy day. I didn't do it to help the market out or to help any one else out. You guys need to stop asking me for stuff that I can do. Why would I need you help you out when I don't get anything in return? You are so inconsiderate about it also, why don't you try helping me out and buy the HG with me. Don't tell me if that's the best I can do I have no reason to help you if you are going to tell me I failed and I didn't.

oic...

My bad to missunderstand on your purpose. At first I thought you try to push up the price, now I just know that your main purpose are preparing for rainy day... Nice and new idea saving HG instead of zully for rainy day preparation... Good job Tiger~

Now 2x drop again, if you can continue buying those HG then you are ready prepared for the end of the world as well.

Jk man.. Don't take it serious.. As your gf said in post 60, "Without players like Teabager who purchase from the IM, your free gaming would be...crushed?".. I show my respect to you and thank you so much for provide us this free to play server..! :waddle:

#107 RagingHormones

RagingHormones

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 733 posts
  • Playing:Pogo's Lounge

Posted 01 October 2011 - 11:12 AM

Haha are you kidding me? We both wouldn't have bothered to post if this thread didn't start in the first place. Notice we just made these forum accounts. Tony posted his stuff up just to shut some people up out there, and I was mainly making my point across to a certain stranger (whom by the way I found out...isn't exactly too much of a stranger after all heh) who wanted to start conflict with me out of nowhere. I don't really need to defend just my boyfriend. I was mainly defending a known player that I respect also and I know he's legit. Got a problem with that? :waddle:

why feel the need to prove it to forum people then? if hes still running around ingame he's probably legit especially after it's been brought to attention to the gm's and that's enough proof in itself.

i don't know about any of u but i think somebody that spends 6 grand on a game has some problems and shouldn't be seen as somebody u should be gratified for and respected, but as somebody to be pitied. Depending on addicts' money in order to play a free game is pretty sad in itself but i guess that's how free MMORPG's have to roll. If i were him i'd probably spend that money to take u out to a fancy restaurant and a shopping spree instead of spending it to make myself feel better in a virtual game.

#108 ChampPower

ChampPower

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2070 posts

Posted 01 October 2011 - 11:54 AM

i don't know about any of u but i think somebody that spends 6 grand on a game has some problems and shouldn't be seen as somebody u should be gratified for and respected, but as somebody to be pitied. Depending on addicts' money in order to play a free game is pretty sad in itself but i guess that's how free MMORPG's have to roll. If i were him i'd probably spend that money to take u out to a fancy restaurant and a shopping spree instead of spending it to make myself feel better in a virtual game.

If I was him, I wouldn't spend 6 thousand dollars on the game or waste it on fancy restaurant and shopping spree neither. Instead, I would put that money into a housing fund to buy a house a few years later.

#109 MiniMcBuffin

MiniMcBuffin

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 38 posts
  • Server:GW2 (soon!) ;)

Posted 01 October 2011 - 12:18 PM

why feel the need to prove it to forum people then? if hes still running around ingame he's probably legit especially after it's been brought to attention to the gm's and that's enough proof in itself.

Well, that's your opinion. Like stated before, he showed how much he spent during his time in Rose to make a point. Spending that much overall on this game, why would he condone to cheating? I'm not saying our words are 100% proof because it never works that way, but it's striking up some common sense in the air yeah? Tony was being frequently bit by words in game as he was buying all the stacks of HGs and raising their prices recently and he got tired of hearing the word "duper", so hence the reason again why he bothered posting here in the first place.

Haha, you don't need to worry about him taking me out for a fancy dinner or clothes. No pity needed. We have no problems financially and besides, that's none of anyone's business lol :D You let us worry about that. If we were truly here to show off, we would even show a picture of how sexy we look, how much fun we have, and what we eat together...but there's no need to, is there? :waddle: I call him crazy too for spending that much on this game, but I just chuckle about it. He doesn't mind, so I don't either. That's our mutual respect and understanding. Besides, if he didn't play this game and do what he felt like doing for fun around for so long, we probably wouldn't have met each other. So there are no regrets :dunno: Some of you think too serious or get too personal about it IMO lol xD You guys are making it seem like he spent 6,000 over night or something, which he didn't. It all just added up to that overtime...so there's a bit of difference there don't you think?

Since you're all Rose Online players, just be happy there's a good cash payer for the game. It's not about worshiping that player, but it shouldn't be stated about negatively either right? I'm sure the staff couldn't agree more with that. Again, no worshiping was ever asked for...no pity...no nothing. You may have your own opinions of course, but just mind your own business too :p_love:

#110 LadyPsyber

LadyPsyber

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1242 posts

Posted 01 October 2011 - 02:06 PM

Lady, thanks for your reply. I know about this too, but I'm just asking to see how offensive reply I will get.. Expected answer.. :waddle:

Btw I like the way you monopoly the market, I can see the skill reset book increased 30m in one day without notice... And now the price remain at 17x million per skill book... :D

Skill Books are 400 im points...@60m per 100 points, those books should and eventually will be 240m each and thats just the seller's costs...with profit you're looking at probanly 270-280. The only reason they aren't now is because of the im boxes that keep coming out when gravity panics at how slow the im is selling. If they ever stop that, skillbooks will be well over 240m...quickly so be happy with my 17x price. :dunno:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users