• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Scatterbrain

Scatterbrain

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 07:28 AM

Well I had planned on playing on ymir, but since this cheap company cant afford their own verification system, and I keep on getting tons of errors with no ticket support, I'm just going to settle for a free server. Now I know that valk numbers seem to be about 5x more than ygg, but what about bot numbers? I hate bot economies(why I picked ymir) but valk seems to have quite a few end game players, at least to Ygg, or are they both just 50% bots. So if anyone could provide me with some decent info regarding both, most topics I found just regarded ymir or valk. Everything stating that ygg is dead..... even though it seems to be new. Sooo yea thanks

p.s if you do a char xfer say from a f2p to ymir, do you have to pay for the xfer and vip status?

#2 Scatterbrain

Scatterbrain

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 11:15 AM

simple opinion or response, especially regarding the xfer question would be greatly appreciated.... just waiting to make a character at this point.

#3 zr0rieu

zr0rieu

Universal Translator

• Members
  • 3475 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 25 September 2011 - 11:37 AM

1. Well I had planned on playing on ymir, but since this cheap company cant afford their own verification system, and I keep on getting tons of errors with no ticket support, I'm just going to settle for a free server. Now I know that valk numbers seem to be about 5x more than ygg, but what about bot numbers?

2. if you do a char xfer say from a f2p to ymir, do you have to pay for the xfer and vip status?

1. Going by personal experience, Valk server has more active real players playing on the server. However, there are quite a lot of bots on the server, effectively inflating the number of players online that you can see in character select screen.

Yggdrasil is not a bad server to play on, if you don't mind the fact that there are much less players than ymir, with similar amount of bot-to-player ratio as Valkyrie.

2. If you do a character transfer from f2p server to ymir, you will have to pay for transfer only. VIP is optional for all servers.

Edited by zr0rieu, 25 September 2011 - 11:42 AM.

#4 Inubashiri

Inubashiri

Loyal White Wolf

• Members
  • 7646 posts
  • LocationWaterfall of the Nine Heavens
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:All

Posted 25 September 2011 - 12:18 PM

The Ymir stipulation is only if you are a new player, then you must pay for VIP at least once to make your first character.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users