• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Norabelle

Norabelle

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 30 September 2011 - 12:35 AM

My b/f is leveling his archer right now in the hopes of changing to Bard, and he's very close, but we need to find the right flower to complete the quest needed. We decided to try the Hinalle since it apparently drops from Rockers, and being that he's a lvl 38, it seemed the easiest to obtain. However, we've killed probably close to 2000 Rockers with nothing dropping but Grasshopper legs (obviously), the random Spear, one set of Feelers, two Rocker dolls and two Hinalle.....leaflets. I know the drop rate for the Hinalle says .1 but this seems a little crazy that we've not come across it. Is it incorrect that they drop? Or just *that* uncommon? ;_;

Is there a more common flower that's obtainable for us right now? I'm a lvl 29 thief so hunting higher lvl monsters is kinda outta the question.

#2 blitzersion

blitzersion

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 428 posts
  • LocationUnited States
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 30 September 2011 - 01:23 AM

What server are you on? If Yggdrasil, I can give you one of those flowers for free to job change.

#3 Norabelle

Norabelle

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 30 September 2011 - 02:47 AM

Thanks for the offer, we happened to find one about 10 minutes ago. Finally. lol I'm pretty sure we killed close to 3000 before finding it.

I still am curious to know about the accuracy in the drop rates, as it seems that's a little crazy.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users