5 replies to this topic

#1 Galadrina

Galadrina

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 October 2011 - 08:24 AM

hey guys, first time posting here.
Ive really looked everywhere for this answer and it usually says that I need a key and use it on the gatekeeper to get to Bathories. I do have the key in my inventory, and he won't let me through, something about i havnt been approved or something. Now, when I mean the gate keeper, I mean the NPC in the top left corner of the Alarms map in the Clock Tower, unless im going to the completely wrong place. Please help, thanks

#2 Atha

Atha

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1254 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 01 October 2011 - 08:48 AM

That gatekeeper takes a Clock Tower Key to send you to CT4.

You need the gatekeeper located on the basement level 3 of clock tower (the peno, drainlar, and cramp map). That one needs a Key of Underground to send you to the basement level 4.

#3 Galadrina

Galadrina

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 October 2011 - 02:32 PM

You need the gatekeeper located on the basement level 3 of clock tower (the peno, drainlar, and cramp map). That one needs a Key of Underground to send you to the basement level 4.

Ah.. So I have been in the wrong place. Thank you so much!

#4 jengokimary

jengokimary

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 06 December 2011 - 08:17 AM

is there another way to get there?

#5 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 09 December 2011 - 08:47 AM

is there another way to get there?

No.

#6 NeoNilox

NeoNilox

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 797 posts
  • LocationSantiago, Chile
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:What server?

Posted 09 December 2011 - 10:04 AM

Well, I always took this path:

• Clock Tower 1F: go to Clock Tower 2F (upper right warp)
  • Clock Tower 2F: go to Clock Tower 3F or Clock Tower B3F (upper left green warp, random destinations)
  • Clock Tower 3F: go to Clock Tower 2F or Clock Tower B3F (lower right warp, the lowest one, random destinations)
  • Clock Tower B3F: go to Clock Tower B4F (lower right warp, the lowest one, must have a Key of Underground)
  • Clock Tower B4F: mission accomplished.

At Clock Tower B4F, don't take any warp except both lower-right ones, they warp you to each other. The rest of the warps will take you out the map, and to re-access it you'll need another key.

The green warp thing from Clock Tower is kinda hard to explain yet the maps the green warp affect are specific: taking a green warp leads to another green warp from another map. So if you take the green warp at north-west from Clock Tower 2F, it shall lead you to either the south-east (the lowest one) green warp at Clock Tower 3F, or the right green warp at near center of Clock Tower B3F. Taking any of those 3 warps will randomly lead you to any of those warps.

Edited by NeoNilox, 09 December 2011 - 10:05 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users