Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 369 posts
  • LocationGarden of Aru
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Burguer King

Posted 02 October 2011 - 12:16 PM

Hello guys
I have a champion lvl 200, and lvling a knight lvl 16x right now. Cause my idea is stop the champ and play only with knight..
But everyone tell me knight is a crap, bad to farm, bad to pvp..

So i would like to know if can i get good ap with knight, and ups n' downs of it..

Thak you all!

#2 KTFlash

KTFlash

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 232 posts
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 02 October 2011 - 01:18 PM

Knight is only good at pvp. In UW can`t do too much cause is somewhat slow and doesn't deal a large amount of dmg (of course, depending of the target).

On the other hand, champ is good at everything. Good to farm, good to pvp, good to UW, good for everything. Is fast, deals great dmg and have good def.

If you play a knight, and you want to kill something, I suggest you to use a attack oriented build. You will not get a high def, but you still be able to take large amounts of dmg and survive. Of course, there are some knight wich just focus on def and are great tankers.

You can also think about using 1 hand sword ot crossbow. One hand gives more ap, but crossbow is ranged. You can fairly play crossbow to stun and slow enemies, and then the rest of your party kills the enemies.

Edited by KTFlash, 02 October 2011 - 01:18 PM.

#3 oKinGo

oKinGo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 460 posts
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 04 October 2011 - 04:26 PM

Champ is an unbalance class that excels in every categories. Start from PvP, to war PvP, to farm, and union war. Champ is possibly one of the easiest class to play, but notice there's a good champ and bad champ.

Knights are more like a support class. They were not meant to deal major damage. There are many different type of knights for different purpose. Crossbow knights are meant to taunt and deal a decent amount of damage to squishy people like scout, raiders, clerics. Do have a decent amount of accuracy and can consider it high. The taunt shot is really good to finish someone off for example FS clerics. Sword knights in contrast can be play many different way. For example they can deal damage and AOE taunt. They are one of the best class in union war because you can run in AOE taunt for about 2-3 seconds, while champs just AOE and do a clean up. I have also seen an Aspd knights which are interesting in my opinion. :rolleyes:

Champ vs Knight. Champ with out categories knight in every aspect except defense. Knight are not slow, but slower than champs. Knight take more skill to be good with and can be play with variety. If you are trying to choose between knight or champ then why not play both? They share same gears and buff sets.

Hope this help you out. :thumb:

Edited by oKinGo, 04 October 2011 - 04:28 PM.

#4 czarnelle

czarnelle

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 10:42 AM

i would go for a knight. it is way better than champs at the moment (unless they update new/better things for champs).
knights have great defense and alright attack power. on the other hand champs havent got goood attack power and they dont have very good defense -_- so all in all if you want to make the most of your soldier,i would go for a knight.

stats for knights:

str=max
con=220
dex=put whatevers left

my knight is much much better than my champ(that has unique items). and my knight doesnt have uniques but its still very much so better than the greatest champ on rose. i would super recommend for you to make a knight :wave:

note:knights also have aoe that are much better than champs. and they have great defense so you dont get killed that easily. :sigh:

hope this was good help for you. <3

#5 coolrosegirl

coolrosegirl

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 18 January 2012 - 08:31 AM

i would go for a knight. it is way better than champs at the moment (unless they update new/better things for champs).
knights have great defense and alright attack power. on the other hand champs havent got goood attack power and they dont have very good defense :) so all in all if you want to make the most of your soldier,i would go for a knight.

stats for knights:

str=max
con=220
dex=put whatevers left

my knight is much much better than my champ(that has unique items). and my knight doesnt have uniques but its still very much so better than the greatest champ on rose. i would super recommend for you to make a knight :dunno:

note:knights also have aoe that are much better than champs. and they have great defense so you dont get killed that easily. :)

yay knights they will go further then champs! :D

#6 BabyZab

BabyZab

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 02:58 AM

knights have great defense and alright attack power. on the other hand champs havent got goood attack power and they dont have very good defense :( so all in all if you want to make the most of your soldier,i would go for a knight.

stats for knights:

str=max
con=220
dex=put whatevers left

my knight is much much better than my champ(that has unique items). and my knight doesnt have uniques but its still very much so better than the greatest champ on rose. i would super recommend for you to make a knight :wink:

note:knights also have aoe that are much better than champs. and they have great defense so you dont get killed that easily. :P

hmmm very interesting but i guess you need to consider other build before suggesting that this stat is much better than any champ...i have played most of my time in rose as a knight but this stat u giving is best perhaps to the old rose..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users