Requiem Skill Update Preview - Page 7 - Game Resources - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Requiem Skill Update Preview

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1493 replies to this topic

#151 Lithi

Lithi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1880 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 04 October 2011 - 12:17 PM

do concentration and mana shield stack since concentration will add MP ?

#152 Loyalty1

Loyalty1

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9069 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Server:♪ ♥ ♪

Posted 04 October 2011 - 12:17 PM

do concentration and mana shield stack since concentration will add MP ?

They should be!

#153 Zuru

Zuru

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 977 posts
  • LocationChicago~
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 04 October 2011 - 12:18 PM

Ima guess so. Hello Loy with 30k MP -.-

#154 MasterXtrem

MasterXtrem

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2604 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 12:18 PM

They should be!

Ofc u would want that ... but dont worry my OP MP debuff will make u CRY !!

#155 Loyalty1

Loyalty1

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9069 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 04 October 2011 - 12:19 PM

Ofc u would want that ... but dont worry my OP MP debuff will make u CRY !!

Ready for your 1s stun burning meteor when Sakana update the table? :rolleyes:

#156 MasterXtrem

MasterXtrem

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2604 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 12:22 PM

U bet ur OP MP pool i am .... YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY HA

#157 Zuru

Zuru

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 977 posts
  • LocationChicago~

Posted 04 October 2011 - 12:42 PM

lol meanwhile Sins get 140% success on their 3-6-7s INSTANT stuns! yay for balance!

#158 Laner

Laner

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 554 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Valdetrarine

Posted 04 October 2011 - 12:50 PM

All I gotta say is, I heard an AA sword user beat an AA axe user.

Also, Glorious stacks Lightning one of the main crucial elements that people try to up their resistance against. As I said before Glorious stacks a lot of Con and good amounts of CAD. If you wanna go Bludge or Axe for that boost of physical dmg, by all means go for it. Bludge may stack CAD but it gives MP instead of HP.

Im pretty sure you should have a good shield by now, if you don't then toughluck you can always stay in 75 set to keep you from harms way. Try trading something for a +30 cad ball if someone is willing to do so.

Also you shouldn't under estimate swords so much in terms of AA.

Any comm can beat any comm with any weapon. An axe user could beat a sword user at skill spam, even though that makes no sense. People can use whatever weapons they like, that's why I hate to take any side on weapons, everyone always ask me why the hell I use axe etc, I cannot answer anymore, any weapon is good really.
Anyway one of the reason I suck could be because I don't have +30 shield. The theme shield I use is almost useless at blocking things. Anyway I'm using a scad ball and I had to redo my enchants and reinforce some more to make up for a lot. A lot of resistance also comes from my sheild, I would have to plus both my bracelets and theme necklace to +20 probably even +30. Hundreds of dollars BLEH I am being stubborn I will not pay anymore money on this game it's not worth it. I promised myself that. You go ahead and buy a car's worth of stuff and tell me goodluck with my life Posted Image

#159 Darkatila

Darkatila

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1111 posts
  • LocationNeverland
  • Server:Valdes

Posted 04 October 2011 - 12:51 PM

lol meanwhile Sins get 140% success on their 3-6-7s INSTANT stuns! yay for balance!

You must be a noob if you need burning meteor. We have something wayyy better than scud, MANA BURN !
Why would they buff our aoes when we have that op skill ?

NERF US ! MYSTICS TOO OP WITH MANA BURN !

#160 Zuru

Zuru

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 977 posts
  • LocationChicago~

Posted 04 October 2011 - 12:53 PM

Any comm can beat any comm with any weapon. An axe user could beat a sword user at skill spam, even though that makes no sense. People can use whatever weapons they like, that's why I hate to take any side on weapons, everyone always ask me why the hell I use axe etc, I cannot answer anymore, any weapon is good really.
Anyway one of the reason I suck could be because I don't have +30 shield. The theme shield I use is almost useless at blocking things. Anyway I'm using a scad ball and I had to redo my enchants and reinforce some more to make up for a lot. A lot of resistance also comes from my sheild, I would have to plus both my bracelets and theme necklace to +20 probably even +30. Hundreds of dollars BLEH I am being stubborn I will not pay anymore money on this game it's not worth it. I promised myself that. You go ahead and buy a car's worth of stuff and tell me goodluck with my life Posted Image

GL!

Tho ur probably 1 of the smart ones >) Since beta came out ive probably spent at max about $500 on this game & that includes premium & judging from the updates we have been getting to gear & content its not gunna go much higher then that.

#161 MasterXtrem

MasterXtrem

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2604 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 12:56 PM

You must be a noob if you need burning meteor. We have something wayyy better than scud, MANA BURN !

Since new skill for mystic came i got a slight tick in my eyes when ever i see someone say its Mana Burn ...
No offense but burn implies its gone for good ... all this one does is drop it and gives it back after 20 sec :rolleyes:

#162 Zuru

Zuru

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 977 posts
  • LocationChicago~

Posted 04 October 2011 - 12:56 PM

lol Yea They should reduce our AOEs to 2m radius & give them 3s cast times. That will balance us out more.

Oh & on BM~ Whats that radius mean? Cuz BM doesnt have a radius. If its 10m range & now 1s stun with 1.5s cast thats uber stupid! If they add those then they better be changing the cast to instant to make up for its suckiness! But..... the new spell says its 4s stun... so either Sakana got the wrong info or Loy is messing with my fragile brain.

PS :rolleyes: i love Fire Rains new radius <3

Edited by Zuru, 04 October 2011 - 12:57 PM.

#163 Darkatila

Darkatila

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1111 posts
  • LocationNeverland

Posted 04 October 2011 - 01:02 PM

PS :rolleyes: i love Fire Rains new radius <3

Yup, I also like it. And the half second casting time on hellfire was so necesary. I can't count the times I was killed 0.2 seconds before I could cast it <.<

#164 Lithi

Lithi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1880 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 01:04 PM

update Soul Hunter/ Domi / Defi skills now !

#165 Zuru

Zuru

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 977 posts
  • LocationChicago~

Posted 04 October 2011 - 01:07 PM

Yup, I also like it. And the half second casting time on hellfire was so necesary. I can't count the times I was killed 0.2 seconds before I could cast it <.<

Yup The DoTs good too :rolleyes: An Extra 912 HP gone just from the DoT <3 We need a DNA to extend the DoT lol

#166 Darkatila

Darkatila

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1111 posts
  • LocationNeverland

Posted 04 October 2011 - 01:32 PM

Yup The DoTs good too :rolleyes: An Extra 912 HP gone just from the DoT <3 We need a DNA to extend the DoT lol

Nope, we will spend all our dna on our awesome mana burn !
10 dna: extended mana burn (gives extra 10 seconds duration !).
10 more dna: burns 400 more mana !

#167 lenny322000

lenny322000

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 159 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 01:49 PM

Wow, can I get all the money back I spent on my chars please? These koreans must be f-ucking crazy to think any of these changes are actually an improvement.

Edited by lenny322000, 04 October 2011 - 01:50 PM.

#168 MakoXD

MakoXD

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7028 posts
  • Server:TERA

Posted 04 October 2011 - 01:51 PM

Wow, can I get all the money back I spent on my chars please? These koreans must be f-ucking crazy to think any of these changes are actually an improvement.

no

#169 Loyalty1

Loyalty1

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9069 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 04 October 2011 - 01:53 PM

Just wait until he post the Terms of Service/beam slash/rush/bliss of fairy/clairvoyance/fixed firing/druid dashes/BM stuns/holy bolt nerfs!

#170 Longhorns

Longhorns

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 873 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 01:58 PM

Just wait until he post the Terms of Service/beam slash/rush/bliss of fairy/clairvoyance/fixed firing/druid dashes/BM stuns/holy bolt nerfs!

Stop encouraging gravity to nerf bliss!

#171 Loyalty1

Loyalty1

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9069 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 04 October 2011 - 01:59 PM

oO

#172 Sparda

Sparda

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 445 posts
  • LocationHell
  • Server:Valderine

Posted 04 October 2011 - 02:10 PM

i think its time to fly, i think its time to left the game :/ i miss old days back in s1 when u get reinforce armors and weapons, now u only see ppl with foc and tb gear, all the rest of items are crap, i miss the old days, now kurt, zakate and nova are empty, i remember days in kurt and crescent u see ppl everywhere i remember the first dungeon "chaste Sanctum" i miss the days when u play more in pve i miss when everyone get enchantin the gear and no all +30 opness ppl :/ this game was fun in the begining but now the items sucks, raid's sucks TB SVS FoC sucks with ppl +30op this game is lost its a shame u.u

p.d. srry for my bad english :/

#173 AngelicPretty

AngelicPretty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1514 posts
  • LocationKiwiland!
  • Server:FOC

Posted 04 October 2011 - 02:24 PM

i think its time to fly, i think its time to left the game :/ i miss old days back in s1 when u get reinforce armors and weapons, now u only see ppl with foc and tb gear, all the rest of items are crap, i miss the old days, now kurt, zakate and nova are empty, i remember days in kurt and crescent u see ppl everywhere i remember the first dungeon "chaste Sanctum" i miss the days when u play more in pve i miss when everyone get enchantin the gear and no all +30 opness ppl :/ this game was fun in the begining but now the items sucks, raid's sucks TB SVS FoC sucks with ppl +30op this game is lost its a shame u.u

p.d. srry for my bad english :/

great.
can i haz your stuff?

:rolleyes:
Kim

#174 Aragog

Aragog

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 17 posts
  • LocationMain Subfan/Subway
  • Server:Nova

Posted 04 October 2011 - 02:57 PM

Commander is cheated now, unbalanced, you need to remove this spell : -Adamant Mind .
Is not fair.

#175 Loyalty1

Loyalty1

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9069 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 04 October 2011 - 03:02 PM

Commander is cheated now, unbalanced, you need to remove this spell : -Adamant Mind .
Is not fair.

You need to buy a brain.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users