Loyalty1

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9069 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:♪ ♥ ♪

Posted 23 July 2010 - 07:53 PM

As of this latest patch, a new Guild War System has been implemented and varies a bit from it's previous version.

Guild Wars can only happen between guilds that are set as a Battle/War Guild on the same server.
In order to change the status of your guild, the Guild Master and Guild Managers can visit the Guild Manager and request to change the Guild's tendency from a General Guild to a Battle Guild and vis versa for a fee.
Posted Image->Posted Image

Once a Guild is set as a Battle Guild, they are able to declare "War" on another Guild who has Battle Guild Status.
When declaring war, you need to select the [Declaration of War] button from the Guild War menu and then type out the name of the Guild (case sensitive) and set the duration that you wish to be at war with. Durations can be set to 1 hour, 1 day, 7 days, 30 days, or 365 days. Once a declaration is made, a Guild has 24 hours to accept or deny the declaration, if no decision is made within the 24 hours, the Guild War will start automatically.
Posted Image

Posted Image

To accept a Guild War declaration, Guild Masters or Guild Managers can select the declaraction from the list in the Guild War menu (accessable from the Guild UI Window) and then choose to either [Accept Declaration] or [Reject Declaration].
Posted Image

Once a War is started, all members of an opposing Guild will appear to have red names and can be targeted and killed on site in an open PvP environment over all maps, so there is no where to hide. Members from opposing Guilds are unable to join parties together until the war is over.

To end a war, either guild can choose to [Abandon War] and the other guild can choose to [Accept Abandonment] or [Reject Abandonment].

Points are gained in Guild Wars based on individual kills from the entire guild and the points accumulated can be spent on Guild Rewards such as:

Exp +10%
Lant Drop +10%
Item Drop +10%
Death Penalty Protection: 20%
(more coming soon)

*These items are not mailed out and the status will apply to all members of the guild for 15 days.

To get your Guild War Reward items, a Guild Master or Manager can choose the reward through the [Select this week's reward] button on the Guild UI Window, you then select your reward and choose [Setting Complete].
Posted Image

To view the current active rewards, select the [Show applied reward] button from the Guild War Reward window.
Posted Image

Edited by Loyalty1, 23 July 2010 - 07:59 PM.

#2 Aaren

Aaren

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 24 July 2010 - 11:07 AM

That's cool. If you're killed by a person of the other guild, do you still lose xp? That's my biggest concern.

#3 Loyalty1

Loyalty1

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9069 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:♪ ♥ ♪

Posted 24 July 2010 - 11:21 AM

That's cool. If you're killed by a person of the other guild, do you still lose xp? That's my biggest concern.

You don't lose EXP.

#4 Aaren

Aaren

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 24 July 2010 - 11:38 AM

You don't lose EXP.

Okay cool. That makes it so much better, lol.

#5 MeCCa

MeCCa

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 352 posts

Posted 25 July 2010 - 08:54 AM

hmm two gvg systems would be fun. the current one stays as it is. and the other gvg would be like the old gvg system with a map, gvg points, and a gvg gear merchant with lots of points needed for one piece of armor/weapon, so it wont be so easy to obtain

#6 Lazybill

Lazybill

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 25 July 2010 - 03:58 PM

True, it makes the game allot less enjoying when stuff is *to* easily obtainable the reason i quite WOW and Warhammer

#7 Vultur3

Vultur3

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 299 posts
  • LocationSofia, Bulgaria

Posted 27 July 2010 - 02:29 AM

2 different spawns would be nice for gvg (like in battlefields) or some kind of safe zone ... it may sound a bit lame but i just hate Terms of Service and lr at the spawn ...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users