Unbarring Octave - Page 2 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Unbarring Octave

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#26 Forzando

Forzando

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 249 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Classic Loki

Posted 08 October 2011 - 04:12 PM

What ? who says it's supposed to be that way ? Are the original korean jokes facepalm jokes?

#27 morphine

morphine

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1123 posts

Posted 08 October 2011 - 04:16 PM

What would you guys say to a community contest for adding lines to the skill?

That sounds fun. :B

#28 Forzando

Forzando

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 249 posts
  • Server:Classic Loki

Posted 08 October 2011 - 04:21 PM

Also let's be honest, there have been typos and incoherent NPCs in this game forever, they've been reported and year after year nothing changes. You really expect the management of this game to magically update something as trivial as bard / dancer jokes?

Edited by Forzando, 08 October 2011 - 04:21 PM.

#29 morphine

morphine

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1123 posts

Posted 08 October 2011 - 04:29 PM

Also let's be honest, there have been typos and incoherent NPCs in this game forever, they've been reported and year after year nothing changes. You really expect the management of this game to magically update something as trivial as bard / dancer jokes?

Frankly, yes. If the management is showing interest in improving the game and asking for community input, damn right I'm going to put my 2z in. I don't care how long a typo has been in the game; if I see a 'typo or incoherent NPC' and think it would be good for the game to have it corrected, I'll say so. Even if things aren't done the first time, a gentle reminder's certainly better, IMO, than just sitting back and saying "well, it's been a while, so nevermind."

#30 GuardianTK

GuardianTK

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9388 posts
  • LocationIn a certain mansion
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Chaos Renewal + Odin

Posted 08 October 2011 - 04:57 PM

They're already started updating the Knowledge Base articles to be more accurate. You should see some drastic changes in that field in a month or so. There's just so many to go through. ~_~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users