LordSky

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 60 posts
  • LocationRome

Posted 30 August 2010 - 11:53 PM

Hi,

why rage was implemented in tbf union?

Its hard for a 70+ level kill a low level with rage 9/10.

I meet a lot of enemies with rage 9 yesterday. Think to kill a tempest with this rage and he can instantly heal during run...

In this situation there is no difference between a lvl 60 and 70+

#2 netsniper

netsniper

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1691 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 11:55 PM

the short answer will be : rage is a mistake

the long answer will come from either a lowbie who wants a chance or from a high lvl who workd hard on his char and he is sick of the fact a lowbie will stand up to him and wont be crushed like he should

#3 Leash

Leash

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3490 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Trifri

Posted 31 August 2010 - 01:49 AM

Posted Image

#4 Famous

Famous

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6209 posts
  • LocationEngland
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 31 August 2010 - 06:14 AM

who is that girl leash? xD she is hot and smart at the same time :blink:

#5 netsniper

netsniper

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1691 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 06:29 AM

just like the PB and rage system

#6 Leash

Leash

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3490 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 31 August 2010 - 08:10 AM

who is that girl leash? xD she is hot and smart at the same time -_-

wow you dont know her :blink: shes big in the internets
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQdhMSEqhfg

#7 Famous

Famous

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6209 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 31 August 2010 - 08:16 AM

wow you dont know her -_- shes big in the internets

hey! she was under pressure, she only had 30 seconds and clearly so much intresting things to say that she has skipped the question :blink:

at least she is hot, it must suck to be stoopid and ugli, but imagine what amazing experience it would be to have a conversation with her everday for years, like if you married her, the exciment

#8 DonLuigi11

DonLuigi11

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 693 posts
  • LocationBuenos Aires, Argentina
  • Server:Valdes

Posted 06 September 2010 - 08:37 AM

I think it's ok.
Less people leave TBF. :p_omg:

#9 NadPriZnaToR

NadPriZnaToR

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 312 posts
  • LocationBelgrade,Serbia
  • Server:Hammerine

Posted 20 September 2010 - 12:45 AM

wow you dont know her :wah: shes big in the internets

LOOOL
OMG it was so Emmbarassing to Watch this LOL so Funny and urkkh I belive That umm XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD TY FOr This Video leash XD

#10 NadPriZnaToR

NadPriZnaToR

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 312 posts
  • LocationBelgrade,Serbia
  • Server:Hammerine

Posted 20 September 2010 - 12:49 AM

Posted Image

LOOOL[/size] OMG it was so Emmbarassing to Watch this LOL so Funny and urkkh I belive That umm XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD TY FOr This Video leash XD

#11 Calista

Calista

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 88 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 12:59 AM

lol. forgot about that gem... America's finest, ladies and gentlemen. :/

#12 CarpD

CarpD

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1109 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 11:26 AM

Rage is awesome.
lv10 Rage + PB + Critical + AoE = 3-7K damage on 8 people and watch them fall over to death.

And get this, we still lost that battle.
So what's the QQ for rage, use some tactic. D'oh...

Rage just makes the game closer and less people leave.
Which is what all the complaint was in the first place. lol

#13 Atanathar

Atanathar

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1728 posts
  • LocationPortugal

Posted 21 September 2010 - 05:01 AM

First i hated the idea,now i kinda like it,i mean you can start by winning then loosing in the end,its another degree of excitement to the game,sure it annoys me when i do ma thing and the lowbie doesnt die instantly but well 2hitting was boring also,and i have seen less ppl quitting now(except for Pira who is a prof emo quitter)so all in all i kinda likes it :)

#14 Hugh

Hugh

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 429 posts

Posted 21 September 2010 - 05:57 AM

Hi,

why rage was implemented in tbf union?

Its hard for a 70+ level kill a low level with rage 9/10.

I meet a lot of enemies with rage 9 yesterday. Think to kill a tempest with this rage and he can instantly heal during run...

In this situation there is no difference between a lvl 60 and 70+

No its not.. high levels still have a big advantage due to "miss miss miss..".

I was in a game where we had rage 10 whole game and still lost (and it wasn't even strongest).

#15 Lenkova

Lenkova

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 468 posts

Posted 21 September 2010 - 06:18 AM

wow you dont know her :) shes big in the internets USA

Fixed!

:) she is cute.... when she keep her mouth closed D'=

Btw, plastic smile! (on all)

On Topic -> Less ppl leave on Tb & it's a lil more even on numbers making it more interesting.

Edited by Lenkova, 21 September 2010 - 06:21 AM.

#16 Sandyman

Sandyman

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1677 posts

Posted 21 September 2010 - 06:24 AM

i think Rage is a good think!

there still so many ppl. that switch Allys all the Time during TBF
but its getting better cuz. of Rage system.

If you dont want Rage go FOC , or you can Duel (PK for Hammy )
people the hole time on common Maps.

ofc, its kind of balancing so what?
i see it as an challenge.

First the most ppl. was Mad about this,
but give it a chance many have change there minds already about it me also :)

#17 Leash

Leash

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3490 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 22 September 2010 - 05:10 AM

i think Rage is a good think!

there still so many ppl. that switch Allys all the Time during TBF
but its getting better cuz. of Rage system.

If you dont want Rage go FOC , or you can Duel (PK for Hammy )
people the hole time on common Maps.

ofc, its kind of balancing so what?
i see it as an challenge.

First the most ppl. was Mad about this,
but give it a chance many have change there minds already about it me also :)

people have already learned to leave again, since you will still loose in the end. even with rage, the score will just be a little closer.

also
hole
Posted Image

whole
Posted Image

#18 Sandyman

Sandyman

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1677 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 08:32 AM

thanks a lot for your teaching !
english is not my native language.
i can see the different now :)

People learn to stay when YOU stay.
thats all.

be a good model for staying and some of them will encourage this.
that counts in my eyes.

#19 RaveNebulE

RaveNebulE

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 259 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 09:58 AM

No its not.. high levels still have a big advantage due to "miss miss miss..".

I was in a game where we had rage 10 whole game and still lost (and it wasn't even strongest).

Well, from my experience, I can say the guy you replied is kind of right
I find hard, sometimes almost impossible to kill a simple lvl 40 with rage lvl 9-10
why?, lets put it this way
300 aditional defense per rage's level (apart from the buffs)
and 1k aditional hp per rage's level (apart from the buffs)
from the 2.2k (1.1k per sword) damage I should be doing on them with criticals, I end up doing only 600 (300 per sword) (sometimes even only 150 crit per sword), scud = 7secs stun = 7 hits (if all of them are criticals..which won't happen, I'd only do 4.2k dmg in the end) home thrust = 3secs stun = 3 hits (if all of them are criticals --> 1.8k dmg) so 6k total damage in the end, which against the surely 15k dmg, I never get to kill a silly lvl 40
plus they get 100dmg per rage's level -> lvl 10 = 1k dmg = (2k as critical), 2 aa hits from them and I die
that's not balance, you know.. :/
I think rage has ruined the game, I know many people who've worked their asses off to get their gear and be strong, all to get raped shamefuly by a low level just for being it.
I could even go naked on a loser team, get rage 10, and rape higher lvl characters <- is that fair for you?

I think there HAVE to be unbalance, always, cause even thats what some people work in real life for, to be over the rest
what if someone who doesn't work or do anything at all gets better things than one who worked their whole life to get what they want?
everyone would stop working cause..why would they work?
in this case, people who should be losing for not working enough on their characters, get more advantages than the ones who do it <-- thats definitely wrong
this :) is worse than communism

Edited by RaveNebulE, 22 September 2010 - 10:15 AM.

#20 Sandyman

Sandyman

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1677 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 11:08 AM

your not alone on TBF...
try work as Team not 1:1 when other Team has high Rage.

that can help, you scud the Person , other use Trap, Bomb etc.
show some Teamwork =)

#21 RaveNebulE

RaveNebulE

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 259 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 11:29 AM

your not alone on TBF...
try work as Team not 1:1 when other Team has high Rage.

that can help, you scud the Person , other use Trap, Bomb etc.
show some Teamwork =)

that would be a solution if that was the only character with rage on their team, but not, all of them have it
team work to just kill a silly lvl 40, what about the other 14 characters, and the caped ones on their team? pfff
rage should be taken off

Edited by RaveNebulE, 22 September 2010 - 11:35 AM.

#22 Hugh

Hugh

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 429 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 12:34 PM

Well, from my experience, I can say the guy you replied is kind of right
I find hard, sometimes almost impossible to kill a simple lvl 40 with rage lvl 9-10
why?, lets put it this way
300 aditional defense per rage's level (apart from the buffs)
and 1k aditional hp per rage's level (apart from the buffs)
from the 2.2k (1.1k per sword) damage I should be doing on them with criticals, I end up doing only 600 (300 per sword) (sometimes even only 150 crit per sword), scud = 7secs stun = 7 hits (if all of them are criticals..which won't happen, I'd only do 4.2k dmg in the end) home thrust = 3secs stun = 3 hits (if all of them are criticals --> 1.8k dmg) so 6k total damage in the end, which against the surely 15k dmg, I never get to kill a silly lvl 40
plus they get 100dmg per rage's level -> lvl 10 = 1k dmg = (2k as critical), 2 aa hits from them and I die
that's not balance, you know.. :/
I think rage has ruined the game, I know many people who've worked their asses off to get their gear and be strong, all to get raped shamefuly by a low level just for being it.
I could even go naked on a loser team, get rage 10, and rape higher lvl characters <- is that fair for you?

I think there HAVE to be unbalance, always, cause even thats what some people work in real life for, to be over the rest
what if someone who doesn't work or do anything at all gets better things than one who worked their whole life to get what they want?
everyone would stop working cause..why would they work?
in this case, people who should be losing for not working enough on their characters, get more advantages than the ones who do it <-- thats definitely wrong
this :) is worse than communism

You don't have any def ? :)

Anyway.. tb lets all players play together and as it was it was stupid .. sure they could have put brackets and have all the twinks winning but we have foc/ion mine for that (that where you can enjoy real/fair pvp). Tb is clearly something intended for all players to play together and rage really is a good solution.

And as I said high levels still have an advantage (hitting a 70+ char with a ~50 lvl char isn't easy) and ofc higher lvls often have other advantages other than damage like higher skill levels giving longer stun durations etc.

Tb is definately more fun now.. why the hell do we want 95% of our games to end up (and start) "x1 left, y1 left, x1 rejoined, y1 rejoined..." with one team spawn camping and instant death as soon as a losing player move out of spawn..

Edited by Hugh, 22 September 2010 - 12:35 PM.

#23 RaveNebulE

RaveNebulE

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 259 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 01:09 PM

You don't have any def ? :)

yes, but its not only against one silly lvl 40, and def doesnt work against casters..and they don't miss their skills even if they are lvl 20 (only stuns miss), and my def isn't even close to the nearly 4kdef people get with rage 10.

Anyway.. tb lets all players play together and as it was it was stupid .. sure they could have put brackets and have all the twinks winning but we have foc/ion mine for that (that where you can enjoy real/fair pvp). Tb is clearly something intended for all players to play together and rage really is a good solution.

TB runs more often(3 times per day) than lvl 66+ FOC, so high lvls find it as the only place where to do pvp with other characters, see how they improved theirselves and such, and as far as I see, only strong and high lvl people are complaining about rage on TB, so I assume you aren't one of them and you feel like winning having rage and pwning who worked hard to do the damage you easily get over with the new system.

And as I said high levels still have an advantage (hitting a 70+ char with a ~50 lvl char isn't easy) and ofc higher lvls often have other advantages other than damage like higher skill levels giving longer stun durations etc.

and as I said, all the stuns a character can possibly have don't matter when they won't be able to kill a player with them, even I had the chance to play having rage 10, and beaten up higher levels than I..or players with better gear that they actually spent a lot for, I felt sorry for them and accept the rage system's wrong, cause I know what it feels like.

Tb is definately more fun now.. why the hell do we want 95% of our games to end up (and start) "x1 left, y1 left, x1 rejoined, y1 rejoined..." with one team spawn camping and instant death as soon as a losing player move out of spawn..

a weak player dying quickly by a stronger one, isn't wrong, after all thats what they worked for.

#24 Fimbul

Fimbul

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 775 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 01:15 PM

where is the different to now?

one side spawn camp, till the others get high rage...then they still get camped (have been in a lot of games now where even lvl 10 rage gets camped till the end) or they run and camp the other team till there rage is over
add the lag, and u have the tb now.

@ raven, a friend try it today...join nude...makes absolutly no difference *g*

if the lowbes dont want to get owned in union, then they should go strongest (this is the damned place where equipment doesnt matter in this damned game) or they should to work on their item and move their ass and lvl up, as all we others did before, instead of getting all for free for being :)

and stop that compare with foc/ion, its like compare svs with union. only gravity can be so stupid...

damned i miss the old equal good union games, happend rare but big fun from time to time. no its just an camp till the end or fight for last rage. u dont need any real teamplay or skill any longer, as more :) u are as more easy u had the come back at the end...

#25 Hugh

Hugh

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 429 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 01:44 PM

yes, but its not only against one silly lvl 40, and def doesnt work against casters..and they don't miss their skills even if they are lvl 20 (only stuns miss), and my def isn't even close to the nearly 4kdef people get with rage 10.

TB runs more often(3 times per day) than lvl 66+ FOC, so high lvls find it as the only place where to do pvp with other characters, see how they improved theirselves and such, and as far as I see, only strong and high lvl people are complaining about rage on TB, so I assume you aren't one of them and you feel like winning having rage and pwning who worked hard to do the damage you easily get over with the new system.

and as I said, all the stuns a character can possibly have don't matter when they won't be able to kill a player with them, even I had the chance to play having rage 10, and beaten up higher levels than I..or players with better gear that they actually spent a lot for, I felt sorry for them and accept the rage system's wrong, cause I know what it feels like.

a weak player dying quickly by a stronger one, isn't wrong, after all thats what they worked for.

Sorry but this is total rubbish, I played as a 50ish elem and you have a REAALLY hard time hitting high lvls with your spamable skill..

As i said in my first post on topic .. i was in game where we had rage 10 for most of game and we simply cud not catch up with the other team.. and it wasn't 15 lvl 40s vs 15 lvl 70s.. it was a mix.

YES rage is not fair but make it more fun.. Did you not play much before?.. it was completely retarded..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users