6 replies to this topic

#1 MrsT

MrsT

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 116 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 03:29 AM

That guide at the top didn't tell me much that was useful :blink:
I want to make a bourg that's good in UW. I'm lvl 53 at the moment with several skill points saved since I just don't know which skills are prerequisites for the good bourg skills. :P
Could someone help me with this? -_-
All I have is backpack mastery lvl 1 and maxed hunters.

#2 Hirokazu

Hirokazu

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 07:06 AM

for the mean time go focus upgrading the passives and the summon, it still a long way to go. ask us again when you reach 215 :blink:

#3 MrsT

MrsT

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 116 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 08:47 AM

I've maxed the offensive passives, should I bother with the others?
And should I max both hunter and warrior?
I'm mostly curious about the attacks though, I know bourgs have an aoe but which skills are prerequisite for it? :blink:

#4 jagz

jagz

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 983 posts
  • LocationMaryland
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:The Crashing One

Posted 31 August 2010 - 09:11 AM

You will need Demo Expertise 9 when getting your 2nd job AOE's. Otherwise its pretty simple. Oh ya Demo is a AOE too so u can be a lvl 60 shootin AOE's too on bourg ya know.

Aside from that just save points for lvl 100 so you can add a couple AOE's right away. I've never used hunters, I know they're good, but come 2nd job I think you're just to go to good AOE spots and fire away.

#5 MrsT

MrsT

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 116 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 09:23 AM

Thank you, I shall max it immediately :blink:
But what do I need to get the terror knight? I've been wanting one of those for ages -_-

#6 jagz

jagz

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 983 posts
  • LocationMaryland
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:The Crashing One

Posted 31 August 2010 - 09:29 AM

I've never used a summon on any char ever, lol. I'll look tho... Dead Knight? Employ Warrior (lvl 5) and Employ Hunter (lvl 5) just for Summon Dread Knight (lvl 1)

#7 Wirts

Wirts

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 241 posts
  • LocationUS East

Posted 31 August 2010 - 09:57 AM

Yeah bourg has to get both of the smaller summons to get the knight after 100 - the artisan does not.
If you plan on leveling in DoD the knight makes it very easy to kill the boss spawns especially if you have a cleric to buff - you can level pretty fast that way. But like Jagz says later on you'd never miss it. The summon is to slow in UW to keep up with what is going on unless you are camped at a crystal.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users