• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 xHydra

xHydra

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 223 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 08:18 AM

Right now bourg decloak is completely useless versus raiders, they can just simply hit it once during cloak and its gone and on cooldown.

Either change the decloak to have it decloak as soon as its summoned or increase its health by atleast x5-x8 and increase it's defense, or just completely change it to all the other class' decloak.

Edited by xHydra, 31 August 2010 - 08:31 AM.

#2 tENLAVUU

tENLAVUU

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1757 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 31 August 2010 - 08:28 AM

vs good bourgs, raiders get poop'ed on uncloaked headon especially with the addition of grednades. The only thing the eye should do is decloak at a faster rate.

#3 xHydra

xHydra

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 223 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 08:31 AM

vs good bourgs, raiders get poop'ed on uncloaked headon especially with the addition of grednades. The only thing the eye should do is decloak at a faster rate.

As I said any of the things I suggested would fix it completely, I didn't say do all of them I just suggested 3 simple fixs that would work.

#4 tENLAVUU

tENLAVUU

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1757 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 08:33 AM

lol why are you so defensive? u gave ur opinions, i agreed with having the eye decloak faster. i never said that you said to do all of them.

#5 xHydra

xHydra

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 223 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 08:35 AM

lol why are you so defensive? u gave ur opinions, i agreed with having the eye decloak faster. i never said that you said to do all of them.

I'm not I was just replying. Just the way you said it sorta seemed like I implied to do all of them.

Edited by xHydra, 31 August 2010 - 08:36 AM.

#6 Phish

Phish

Bourgeois & Champion Representative

• Members
  • 3564 posts
  • LocationU.S.A. New York

Posted 31 August 2010 - 08:50 AM

This eye is pretty poor compared to other decloaks because it takes a second to summon it, then another second ot two to actually decloak. Where as other classes just decloak in the casting time. Not to mention like you said the eye dies in 1 hit, if someone attacks it in that window it will not decloak. Also if it is summoned and still alive you can't summon another one until it gets attacked or it's timer runs out; which is inconvenient if you aren't near it.

#7 iBryan

iBryan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 810 posts
  • LocationNew York
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 02 September 2010 - 11:52 AM

Most of the times it doesn't even decloak them

#8 jagz

jagz

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 983 posts
  • LocationMaryland
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:The Crashing One

Posted 02 September 2010 - 12:55 PM

My eye never decloaks KK and I dont know why.

:unsure:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users