KOBOLD QUEST AREA HAS BEEN BB'd - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

KOBOLD QUEST AREA HAS BEEN BB'd

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 eihnator

eihnator

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 08 October 2011 - 05:16 PM

Someone has used Bloody Branches in the Kobold quest area. I thought that wasn't supposed to be possible!! ??

#2 Okii

Okii

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1733 posts
  • LocationAppleton, WI
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 08 October 2011 - 07:27 PM

Dead Branches and Bloody Branches are abused in so many ways =n=

#3 TheSquishy

TheSquishy

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1871 posts
  • LocationHawaii
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 08 October 2011 - 07:30 PM

you gotta say what server you are on so people can go take care of it.

#4 Zinja

Zinja

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2348 posts
  • Server:Classic

Posted 08 October 2011 - 07:32 PM

its pathetic some people find it enjoying to make others loose exp and cause grief. But Arent Turn in maps NON - BB able Zones?

#5 rivermans

rivermans

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 514 posts
  • LocationProntera in the World of Rune Midgard
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 08 October 2011 - 07:47 PM

its pathetic some people find it enjoying to make others loose exp and cause grief. But Arent Turn in maps NON - BB able Zones?

I agree. Turn-in Maps a few weeks ago were made non-BB able and also teleported you to your bind point if you logged off. Seriously people need to knock off the BBing of the low level turn-in maps so the lower level players can enjoy the game as well. Just because your Level 150 doesn't give you the right to BB and make others who are trying to level lose experience. This situation may of happened on Valk Server as I had a few low level friends a little bit ago ask for help clearing MVP's on the map on Valk server.

GM's please make all Turn-in maps non-BB'able and non-DB'able in the future to prevent these sort of actions by people. I sympathize with the original poster as this sort of stuff shouldn't be allowed to continue.

Edited by rivermans, 08 October 2011 - 07:49 PM.

#6 HayrohsLegacy

HayrohsLegacy

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6755 posts
  • Location名古屋、Japan
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Loki Champ & Chaos RG

Posted 08 October 2011 - 08:02 PM

I agree. Turn-in Maps a few weeks ago were made non-BB able and also teleported you to your bind point if you logged off. Seriously people need to knock off the BBing of the low level turn-in maps so the lower level players can enjoy the game as well. Just because your Level 150 doesn't give you the right to BB and make others who are trying to level lose experience. This situation may of happened on Valk Server as I had a few low level friends a little bit ago ask for help clearing MVP's on the map on Valk server.

GM's please make all Turn-in maps non-BB'able and non-DB'able in the future to prevent these sort of actions by people. I sympathize with the original poster as this sort of stuff shouldn't be allowed to continue.

I thought BB-free turn in quests are perma... /e5

Lets see if I can help, bring some friends to get rid of em. /no1

Edited by HayrohsLegacy, 08 October 2011 - 08:03 PM.

#7 ShinobiEX3

ShinobiEX3

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6862 posts
  • LocationForest

Posted 09 October 2011 - 01:24 AM

heh bbs on maps to train sounds funn lol -_- then again some people bb becouse they are fed up with all the steal killing gms dnt help wiith the steal killing so they bb the map and stop every one sure they lose exp but long as they got em back lol :D

hahah i know some one is gonna flame me and say oh it was u wasnt it hmm.......... ill wait (jeperddy song) lol :D

#8 Azerk

Azerk

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 425 posts
  • LocationMalaysia
  • Server:Chaos, ex-Valkyrie

Posted 09 October 2011 - 02:49 AM

....oh it was u wasnt it

-_-

0 user(s) are reading this topic