Second dye color when? - Page 2 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Second dye color when?

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#26 Kitten

Kitten

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3077 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 10 October 2011 - 03:19 PM

Sorry to say but char simulators mean nothing to HQ, anyone can dump whatever they want, and hte ingame screenshots are the key to proving it has happened, not just an announcement on the website about an update they want to do.

And yes I don't go back to topics once I'm done with it. I'm not having the time I used to to go through all the ins and outs of the forum crevices anymore (thank Freyja for Mods and Fungineers giving me the important heads up).

I don't think you understand.

When I mean you were given extensive links directly from jRO... I mean that people linked to the main page for the game. That's like saying that playragnarok.com is an invalid source for information on iRO.

And please. There are many of us who choose to remain blue named that have given the community heads important information. Or do we no longer count?

Edited by Kitten, 10 October 2011 - 03:21 PM.

#27 Mefistofeles

Mefistofeles

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1281 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 10 October 2011 - 03:22 PM

Sorry to say but char simulators mean nothing to HQ, anyone can dump whatever they want, and hte ingame screenshots are the key to proving it has happened, not just an announcement on the website about an update they want to do.

And yes I don't go back to topics once I'm done with it. I'm not having the time I used to to go through all the ins and outs of the forum crevices anymore (thank Freyja for Mods and Fungineers giving me the important heads up).

Sorry to say but IRO mean nothing to HQ*fixed

#28 TsukishiroSayuki

TsukishiroSayuki

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 121 posts
  • LocationRune Midgard
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 10 October 2011 - 08:08 PM

/rice nice thing i update the bRO just to take the screen ^.~

Soooo, if u have account in the others official RO's that have, take screens like mine and post it here XD * poke everyone that have *

Edited by TsukishiroSayuki, 10 October 2011 - 08:09 PM.

#29 Kaillera

Kaillera

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 165 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 08:25 PM

:( :blaugh: :sigh: I want Green Chaser Sprite :Emo_12: :Emo_12: :)

Edited by Kaillera, 10 October 2011 - 08:25 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users