• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 yungsnik

yungsnik

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 02:58 AM

hi i posted here bcoz i have no idea where to post these kind of adds , someone in the game tricked me into showin him some of my items , and once he got them he deleted me and took them , his name is ( 1dayYoudance4me ) i just wana know if there is anyway to get my items back from her plz help me , i hope GM's can read this and help

#2 rivermans

rivermans

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 514 posts
  • LocationProntera in the World of Rune Midgard
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 10 October 2011 - 03:14 AM

hi i posted here bcoz i have no idea where to post these kind of adds , someone in the game tricked me into showin him some of my items , and once he got them he deleted me and took them , his name is ( 1dayYoudance4me ) i just wana know if there is anyway to get my items back from her plz help me , i hope GM's can read this and help

make a ticket

#3 Minchi

Minchi

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 582 posts
  • Server:CHAOS BRUH!!!

Posted 10 October 2011 - 08:38 AM

What server i checked ropd for all 3 and didnt see that name. Damn feel sorry for you bro :(

#4 morphine

morphine

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1123 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 09:55 AM

First off, the name will probably get removed from your post since there's a pretty well enforced no call-outs rule. Send a ticket to GMs using https://support.warpportal.com instead.

Second, even if the person is punished, which they should be, you probably won't get your items returned, as you gave them the items willingly.

Lastly, I wish people would stop doing this. There's no reason for scammers to be successful in these situations. Both in real life and in games, never, ever lend someone something (for even a second) that you don't feel alright with giving to them permanently.

I especially don't understand why people would so readily trust people they don't know in the slightest with something valuable to them. If you meet someone on the street, chat for 5 minutes, they seem nice enough and have a cute face... are you going to give them your bike and trust that they're really just taking it around the block for a spin? So why trust a person you can't even see in front of you in that way?

#5 Mefistofeles

Mefistofeles

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1281 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 10 October 2011 - 10:38 AM

>-< keep waiting bro....... keep waiting....... start to cry now becouse you wont have your item(s) back

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users