243 replies to this topic

#201 morphine

morphine

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1123 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 13 October 2011 - 03:49 PM

To be honest, I don't understand the reason behind change being the pet armor thing. They're a pretty disappointing drop when there are far more existing than players will ever need, you can't break them to get rid of them or get use out of them like the player gear, and earn you a whole 10z when you sell them... I guess this means I'll be NPCing a lot of monkey circlets unless there's ever some kind of pet gear exchanger... XD

#202 Diarka

Diarka

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 448 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 03:57 PM

I understand that the pet armor are not gear player can equip ... but OPB, rossata stones etc aren't gear either ... I thought the point was to give a use/value to crappy MVP drops...? Quite a few people actually profited from it, this is very very unfair. Leave it at least until next update please.

Making the change 2 days after implementing it should be moved to next maintenance, seriously, people spend hard earned zeny for these stuff that is being put. Should had thought of it before putting it in, now some players suffer because of the change. It maybe only a few of us, but if you, gms, really care about every single customer (which you guys should or else..WOW), i would put this unannounced change of yours next maintenance.

#203 Shiroi17

Shiroi17

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 875 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 06:25 PM

The reason for the exchange of those MVP items is to give value to those items, I do expect alot will be turned in during the next week or so, but after that I hope those items are much rarer again and made trade valuable. I do wish every MVP had a little token that was unique to them as that would make this exchange valuable for every MVP and not just most of them. Also the gears that are "useless" I hope to kill from your storage or start vending successfully for more than they currently do. 1 EMB should have a market trade value below 1M zeny but more than 100k.

I just want to quote this, what's the point of removing useless drops from the merry badger if the purpose is to make the useless drops worth something?

#204 Dawei

Dawei

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 112 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 08:41 PM

Yah thats pretty disappointing cause I couldnt log till late wed and it was removed by then. It does stink because since they are pet armor they consume one space in storage. Idk if it would raise value of the items but maybe the gms could make an exchanger like...x amount of pet gears for x amount of that pets tame. Don't know if that's possible but I would exchange pet gears for the tames just to save on storage space.

#205 ImmoMo

ImmoMo

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 10:09 PM

Due to those items being Munak and Bongun pet armor, they have been removed from the merry badger list.

Pet armor that was required to summon Moonie and Evil Snake Lord i believe. Honestly rather have the "option" to use either eden badges or items. Now alot of ppl have useless punishers/gravekeeper items taking space.

#206 Zeroshift

Zeroshift

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 October 2011 - 12:27 AM

please include fang of hatii, tiger skin, blade of darkness, hand of god as trade in for eden badges =)

#207 Zauly

Zauly

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 414 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 14 October 2011 - 12:29 AM

please include fang of hatii, tiger skin, blade of darkness, hand of god as trade in for eden badges =)

No idea bout the first 3, but Hand of God drops from too many mobs to be turn-in-able :wacko:

#208 Hrothmund

Hrothmund

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2168 posts

Posted 14 October 2011 - 02:42 AM

can make hand of god with change material iirc.

#209 Oda

Oda

Overseas

• Community Managers
  • 10261 posts
  • Twitter:@Oda_CM
  • LocationAmatsu

Posted 14 October 2011 - 05:49 AM

I understand that the pet armor are not gear player can equip ... but OPB, rossata stones etc aren't gear either ... I thought the point was to give a use/value to crappy MVP drops...? Quite a few people actually profited from it, this is very very unfair. Leave it at least until next update please.

The problem is that while the item is droppable from MVPs, there are other ways to get it so they were more common than we wanted to be worth what you get from Merry Badger.

If people have huge stacks that they saved up that they didn't turn in, Heim said to send a ticket in to the GM Team and we might be able to give a taming item of choice in exchange.

#210 Shiroi17

Shiroi17

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 875 posts

Posted 14 October 2011 - 06:22 AM

The problem is that while the item is droppable from MVPs, there are other ways to get it so they were more common than we wanted to be worth what you get from Merry Badger.

If people have huge stacks that they saved up that they didn't turn in, Heim said to send a ticket in to the GM Team and we might be able to give a taming item of choice in exchange.

Punisher
Moonlight Flower 5% (Highest Spawn 1)
Cat O' Nine Tails 0.06% (Highest Spawn 3, there's maybe 20ish in the ET but thats once a week)

Grave Keeper's Sword
Evil Snake Lord 51%

(Notice how Gravekeeper is an MVP only drop and Punisher MVP + very rare mini-boss drop)

Moving on to the rest of the list of items still available.

Evil Bone Wand
Dark Lord 8%
Dark Illusion 0.04%
Evil Druid 0.02% (Highest spawn 60)
Wind Ghost 0.02% (Highest spawn 100)

Ice Katar
Hatii 5%
Deviace 0.04%

Hard time seeing the logic =/

The reason why people have a lot of Punisher/Gravekeeper to trade-in is because they are useless (Even more useless now because they can't be used as MVP summoner cataclysms).

Making it so 2 Punisher/Gravekeeper = 1 EMB looks fair enough for me.

Edited by Shiroi17, 14 October 2011 - 06:38 AM.

#211 CeruleanGamer

CeruleanGamer

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7685 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL
  • Server:Yggdrasil, Ymir

Posted 14 October 2011 - 06:48 AM

Not many people can kill Evil Snake Lord because he's ghost, so I think that's fine. Although, the Mother's Nightmare x1 for 1 EDM should be fixed because it's not 0.11% drop rate as db.irowiki.org says.... It's definitely at least 30-40% drop rate because I get 1 each time on HE Gum when I MvP Maya.

#212 asayuu

asayuu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2762 posts

Posted 14 October 2011 - 07:23 AM

Oda is talking about this

You can use prize medals to get those boxes, so you would use those prize medals to turn them to EMBs to summon MVPs... Wow~~~~~~ Transforming a +5 prize in a +7 /gg

Edited by asayuu, 14 October 2011 - 07:25 AM.

#213 Shiroi17

Shiroi17

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 875 posts

Posted 14 October 2011 - 07:40 AM

It takes 25 Medals for 1 Taming gift set.
There's what 4 pet armor dropping from MVP's?
So you are transforming 5 +5 upgrades into a chance of getting a +7 prize.

Most of the items are available in OPB and OBB's. So boxes are not really a good reason =/

Edited by Shiroi17, 14 October 2011 - 07:43 AM.

#214 HRdevil

HRdevil

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1165 posts
  • LocationMassachusets
  • Server:IRO Valkyrie

Posted 14 October 2011 - 07:51 AM

lmfao good thing I turned in all those useless grave keeper swords and punishers.

#215 Shiroi17

Shiroi17

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 875 posts

Posted 14 October 2011 - 07:54 AM

lmfao good thing I turned in all those useless grave keeper swords and punishers.

I'll enjoy my 500 zeny for the 50 I have =/

#216 Flook

Flook

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 29 posts
  • Server:iRO-Ymir

Posted 14 October 2011 - 02:12 PM

If the summoner will stay as now with Eden Merit Badge, this is a way to make me quit. Since I don't take TI often for the work, when I will finish my pocket watch collection, I will have
finished with RO.

I would prefer Eden Merit Badge in Kafra shop or a free summon for vip + one more with Eden Merit Badge.
We need of more ways to have the Merit Badge, not involving MVPs only drop.

There are other persons that I know that are ready to quit if the actual modify will stay.

is it just me or is it everything that comes out of her mouth a QQ comment? if your going to quit, quit seriously stop trying to guilt people into changing events and feeling bad for you...

#217 bigstuff17

bigstuff17

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 159 posts
  • LocationTexas
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 14 October 2011 - 03:42 PM

If the summoner will stay as now with Eden Merit Badge, this is a way to make me quit. Since I don't take TI often for the work, when I will finish my pocket watch collection, I will have
finished with RO.

I would prefer Eden Merit Badge in Kafra shop or a free summon for vip + one more with Eden Merit Badge.
We need of more ways to have the Merit Badge, not involving MVPs only drop.

There are other persons that I know that are ready to quit if the actual modify will stay.

well if that's how you feel, then well, you should quit.

the eden group was meant to get the community together to help out alot of the old crowd back into RO and to help them get back on their feet to level up and do fun things.

if you're one of those that stockpiled up items just to farm mvps, well, you deserve this curve ball that iRO has tossed out, as this benefits those who actually use the turn-ins to benefit their characters, and, in turn, with EMB's, be able to summon mvps.

as far as your "other persons that you know that are ready to quit", well, they can go along with you then, as you all are closed minded people who can't adapt to change.

QQ more and be done. quit already.

:-P

#218 Flook

Flook

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 14 October 2011 - 03:45 PM

^ +1

LMAO touche good sir

Edited by Flook, 14 October 2011 - 03:52 PM.

#219 Mefistofeles

Mefistofeles

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1281 posts

Posted 14 October 2011 - 03:47 PM

i would like to see this summoner npc out of valk, if you guys feel soooo "very important" go with those racist ymir players

#220 Flook

Flook

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 14 October 2011 - 04:02 PM

how does playing on ymir make us racist? your comment is pointless to read seriously, it doesnt even make sense. you should really start reading your own posts before submitting them, reread them, and then decide whether it is even worth posting, cause if i remember right before "10/11 Patch notes" was remade, you were getting flamed left and right due to you crybaby posts. seriously all you have to do is pay $7.00 and then you can play on Ymir, and you dont need to renew your subscription if thats too much for you to shell out, its good you stay on valk.

#221 shurareki

shurareki

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 421 posts
  • Server:valk

Posted 14 October 2011 - 04:47 PM

thanks for the Ranma 1/2 reference in the harvest quest you guys rock!

#222 Mefistofeles

Mefistofeles

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1281 posts

Posted 14 October 2011 - 05:13 PM

how does playing on ymir make us racist? your comment is pointless to read seriously, it doesnt even make sense. you should really start reading your own posts before submitting them, reread them, and then decide whether it is even worth posting, cause if i remember right before "10/11 Patch notes" was remade, you were getting flamed left and right due to you crybaby posts. seriously all you have to do is pay $7.00 and then you can play on Ymir, and you dont need to renew your subscription if thats too much for you to shell out, its good you stay on valk.

you know that ymir its the fusion of the 3 worst servers ever made? >.< we dont need all their crap, as you guys dont need our bots(since ymir players are the real zeny buyers >-<)

ACTUALLY, why the ROPD and ragial/ragnastats bots arent baned from ymir? i was 100% that those sites are runing by bots, then how its possible that?

Edited by Mefistofeles, 14 October 2011 - 05:29 PM.

#223 Flook

Flook

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 14 October 2011 - 05:36 PM

you know that ymir its the fusion of the 3 worst servers ever made? >.< we dont need all their crap, as you guys dont need our bots(since ymir players are the real zeny buyers >-<)

ACTUALLY, why the ROPD and ragial/ragnastats bots arent baned from ymir? i was 100% that those sites are runing by bots, then how its possible that?

obviously you didnt listen to my advice on the reading and rereading, im actually done reading your posts now, as they are a waste of my time and brain power to try and decode what small minded ideas you are trying to get across... seriously learn what you are talking about before you go on one of your pointless rants again.

#224 Mefistofeles

Mefistofeles

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1281 posts

Posted 14 October 2011 - 06:01 PM

obviously you didnt listen to my advice on the reading and rereading, im actually done reading your posts now, as they are a waste of my time and brain power to try and decode what small minded ideas you are trying to get across... seriously learn what you are talking about before you go on one of your pointless rants again.

i cant hear you..... XD

but i really want to know how ropd, ragial,ragnastats are running in that anti-bot server...

Is this your brain-POWA?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzbD7KuNCXs&NR=1

Edited by Mefistofeles, 14 October 2011 - 06:05 PM.

#225 Inubashiri

Inubashiri

Loyal White Wolf

• Members
  • 7646 posts
  • LocationWaterfall of the Nine Heavens
  • Server:All

Posted 14 October 2011 - 06:03 PM

i cant hear you..... XD

but i really want to know how ropd, ragial,ragnastats are running in that anti-bot server...

Because permission was obtained.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users