#1 Transcendiant

Transcendiant

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin, Channel 1

Posted 12 October 2011 - 04:13 PM

Hello I have just created the guild Leo Kingdom and I am recruiting. I recruit members mostly of lower and levels 60 and plus or minus 15 (due to current my personal level, the level requirement may change as I and the other members level up) and currently need members within the GMT -5:00 or there about. I havent worked out all the positions and details yet but we do need members to fill certain positions like administrator and herald. I need administrators to help run the guild in my absence which may happen often due to personal circumstances and heralds to help me recruit. When we are powerful enough I hope we can participate in war of emperium but we wont be doing this a lot if at all I will cross that bridge when I come to it (and hopefully it will be we by then). Right now our current aim is to have fun, party and level up and most importantly help each other and any we meet who ask for our help if we can. My requirements are simple that we dont curse or do anything to offend each other, that we be a friendly group of players, that you be active and that we all speak English. My I.G.N. (in game name) is Transcendiant and my out of guild merchant character is Transcendiant II whisper to me or pm me if you are interested or you could post in this topic.

One of the positions has been filled Herald of the Kingdom: Bless This Blunt and <3 Karyl contact them about recruitment if I am unavailable. We could use more heralds if you are around level 60 give or take you can apply for this guild due to my frequent unavailability please leave a guild application here or pm me on the forums in case you cant contact us in game. Please Guild Members read this thread every once in while and use it as our primary communication since we cant all be online at the same time. Right now I could use your help with working out positions your input is greatly appreciated. Remember its your guild too.
Currently we have these positions:
Rank 0 Administrator: the governing body of the guild able to invite and punish with the current maximum guild capacity (56) over the course of time as we get more members we will need 3 of these including myself.
Rank 1 Herald of the Kingdom: these are our guild recruiters able to invite but not punish our heralds are not allowed to invite their alts but this may change.
Rank 2 Members of the court: to govern over the guild in there will be a maximum of 5 of these at any one time they will personally govern over certain amount of members 10 more or less. We will need to find a way of choosing the members they govern im open to suggestions. The members of the court dont have any power but what they say matters. So they can recommend members for expulsion or promotion.
Rank 3 Custom Title: A member of extreme distinction he or she will be given a title of their choosing certain rules will apply like nothing rude, vulgar or generally offensive.
Rank 4 Hero: our best male player. If we end up doing woe this may be given to the best male player of the day. (Recommendations for promotion may apply to some titles especially this one the recommendation among other things may be on an electoral basis)
Rank 5 Heroine: our best female player. If we end up doing woe this may be given to the best female player of the day. (Recommendations for promotion may apply to some titles especially this one the recommendation among other things may be on an electoral basis)
Rank 6 Nobility of the Lion: For those who exhibit one of our most important qualities helping each other and those we meet who ask for it.
Rank 7 Ferocity of the Lion: For our most fierce battle members, if we end doing woe they will be on the front lines.
Rank 8 Pride of the Lion if we end up doing woe they will be our main forces other wise they could be members who have great pride in the guild or who the guild is proud of or just core members.
Rank 9-15 unmade and is open to suggestions and debate.
Rank 16 Elite Soldier: For members that dont yet have great distinction but are of the third job class.
Rank 17 Soldier: For members that dont yet have great distinction but are of the second transcendent job class.
Rank 18 Warrior: For members that dont yet have great distinction but are of the second job class.
Rank 19 Trainee: For members that dont yet have great distinction but are of the first job class.

Edited by Transcendiant, 30 October 2011 - 04:36 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users