• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 iBankai714

iBankai714

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 14 October 2011 - 06:26 AM

I would like everyones opinion what what pvp path I should go.... I was told saker has "raw power" it crits are deadly if rate is high enough, But I from what I seen zerkers can be beast as well, I played on my friends forsaker and when a zerker would charge me he would kill me before I can get away, but not just zerker stuns.... All stuns have caused my death one I use a forsaker, Any feedback guys?

#2 Famous

Famous

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6209 posts
  • LocationEngland
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 14 October 2011 - 07:03 AM

for pvp (foc, tb, svs) saker is much much easier as it is a caster with aoes and long range and will get you way more kills than serker. on the other hand serker will destroy most people in 1v1 and in pk so pick what will suit you. both are very strong classes

but also on the other hand, unless you will invest lot of $ in your char, saker or serker you will be nothing and die in 2-3 hits

#3 Dominx0xPL

Dominx0xPL

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 129 posts

Posted 14 October 2011 - 09:31 AM

im making forskaer for 65lv FOC and i looking for some advices about gear

#4 Dominx0xPL

Dominx0xPL

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 129 posts

Posted 14 October 2011 - 09:59 AM

this is my FOC buid

Fire Ball - 10
Fire arrow - 10 + DNA str 1
Burning Hell - 1
Wound care - 1
Firs Aid - 1
Fire guard - 9
Mana amulet - 1
Dura amulet - 10 + DNA 10
Fire totem - 6 + DNA swift 6 + DNA str 5
Blazing Wind - 6
Magic wepon masery - 6
chaos totem - 2
master of fire - 2 + DNA 2
Vindictive mind - 1 + DNA str 1

And i still have 12 pts left

Edited by Dominx0xPL, 14 October 2011 - 10:39 AM.

#5 Vulcano

Vulcano

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3907 posts
  • LocationPortugal
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Nova/trifrri server

Posted 14 October 2011 - 01:57 PM

put 1 aid max ..will help :wacko:
and why nout soul explosion ?

#6 Koolbrojo

Koolbrojo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 14 October 2011 - 05:08 PM

im making forskaer for 65lv FOC and i looking for some advices about gear

First of all this is a tread about someone needing help with choosing pvp between saker and serker.

Now about your skills.. (Just some quick tips First off putting one in Burning Hell is a waste, if anything max it then although I have never had to use it in FOC so I say don't put any points at all. First Aid IMO I like to max it is weak but it can turn a fight around quickly. Fire Guard IMO is a waste of points you can easly get MAX Fire with using TB Wand/Shield and Ion Resist Xeons. For Fire Totem I say max it and max Swift Totem as well Blazing Wind also max since it is ver easy to get max fire resist, and even if they don't well.... have fun =] You should have a few left so rest is to you, about your DNA with my DNA I have 10Pnts on Swift Totem and 10Pnts on Dura.
Last 5 points up to you

For your FOC gear I would say use the Ion Resist Xeons and for jewls a mix between Crit rate and dmg Ion Xeons thats about it

#7 Dominx0xPL

Dominx0xPL

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 129 posts

Posted 15 October 2011 - 07:40 AM

Im 65lv so i cant add than 6 pts to totems etc.

Im thinkin abaout gear , what do u think :]
-FOC set with ION short deff
-ACC ION skill crit + some dmg xenons
-TB WEPON wand with fire resist down + dmg xenons
-TB SHIELD ION short deff

#8 Zuru

Zuru

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 977 posts
  • LocationChicago~
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 15 October 2011 - 11:43 PM

Go Warlord :)~ They have a new arsenal of CC atks that can easily take out a bunch of casters.

#9 iBankai714

iBankai714

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 16 October 2011 - 04:58 AM

If you are gonna use defence xeons I would just use the regular ones that add 10 to short and long range. But if you are a FOC twink I would use resist xeons

#10 AngryNerd

AngryNerd

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 17 October 2011 - 05:43 AM

Don't make zerk, it's a waste of time, lant and dollars. Only people trying to "look cool because they are different" play such a broken class.

The only reason I roll a zerk is that I'm a season one dinossaur, and they were kinda cool back then. Also I'm too lazy change all my gear into a Shaman.

Trust me, unless you have thousands of dollars to afford +30 gear, STAY AWAY FROM ZERKS.

#11 vukovic

vukovic

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1431 posts
  • LocationAion EU
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Nexsus

Posted 19 October 2011 - 04:14 PM

Don't make zerk, it's a waste of time, lant and dollars. Only people trying to "look cool because they are different" play such a broken class.

The only reason I roll a zerk is that I'm a season one dinossaur, and they were kinda cool back then. Also I'm too lazy change all my gear into a Shaman.

Trust me, unless you have thousands of dollars to afford +30 gear, STAY AWAY FROM ZERKS.

Pretty much true, zerk without good gear is a punching bag who cant do anything, a sitting duck in battlefields and pretty much harmless guy 1 vs 1.
Playing a zerk with right skill/item build, plussed enough (+30 8/8 enchanted) is pretty much same as playing warcraft 3 with "whosyourdaddy" cheat on :P. It takes quite an amount of ppl to put u down ( can take down a smaller guild alone).

#12 AngryNerd

AngryNerd

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 06:26 AM

Or you could use your thousands of dollars and buy a nice used car instead! Your choice, a full +30 Berzeker in Requiem or a car in real life. :P

Personaly since I already own a car I'd use the cash to redecorate my living room. I always wanted a pimball machine, a fireplace and a hometheater. Retro, yet modern and stylish.

#13 bobalazs

bobalazs

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 62 posts
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Hamm

Posted 30 November 2011 - 12:26 PM

Someone who actually got brains! :thumb:

Or you could use your thousands of dollars and buy a nice used car instead! Your choice, a full +30 Berzeker in Requiem or a car in real life. :bang:

Personaly since I already own a car I'd use the cash to redecorate my living room. I always wanted a pimball machine, a fireplace and a hometheater. Retro, yet modern and stylish.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users