#26 Atsuya

Atsuya

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 266 posts
  • LocationUnder the Moon
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 17 October 2011 - 05:46 PM

Okay I dont know if it sjust me but is anyone else having problems porting to town. I click and client crashes

#27 Auurium

Auurium

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 24 posts
  • LocationWonderland

Posted 17 October 2011 - 05:53 PM

Did, still crashed right at the channel again. x_x

#28 Miname

Miname

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2187 posts
  • LocationDefinitely in my zone
  • Server:Spamonica

Posted 17 October 2011 - 06:40 PM

Battlesquare, UNCONTROLLABLE, UNPREDICTABLE FREEZING!

?

#29 Coolsam

Coolsam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4997 posts
  • LocationHiding from my Subscribers
  • Server:revreS

Posted 17 October 2011 - 06:58 PM

All of Dragon Saga is freezing up randomly. Please help.

#30 Miname

Miname

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2187 posts

Posted 17 October 2011 - 07:10 PM

All of Dragon Saga is freezing up randomly. Please help.

Oh, I thought that perhaps you had stumbled upon lvl 50 BSQ.

#31 SickNasty

SickNasty

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 October 2011 - 07:24 PM

F7 keeps freezing at lvl 9. Please fix. Really was hoping to get 70 tonight... looks like its not gonna happen.

#32 EnderW

EnderW

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 967 posts

Posted 17 October 2011 - 07:45 PM

It's currently being looked in to. The medal has been buggy, so we've kept from giving them out. We'll see what's wrong with them before we make them available again.

The problem with it is the item that was gifted out is an equipment item that when equipped gives the over head banner but doesn't add the medal to the journal or add the actual level 80 medal

what we need is an item like the one you get from the paris quest that is an IM item that when used activates the achievement in the journal

#33 EnderW

EnderW

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 967 posts

Posted 17 October 2011 - 08:02 PM

Still issues with the halloween quest stuff by the way every time I enter port of winds I get pop up messages about all the world stuff being done

and anytime I get to the halloween mobs on the field the client stops responding.

#34 Severfang

Severfang

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 557 posts

Posted 17 October 2011 - 08:17 PM

this patch is just causing crashes after crashes... everybody in a bone dragon party i was in just crashed

#35 Kazu731

Kazu731

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3347 posts
  • LocationSky Garden
  • Server:Sky Garden

Posted 17 October 2011 - 09:03 PM

I realize there's a lot going on with this patch and it's not proper to add a load to the work--but I'd just like to toss in a gentle reminder about the Character Expansion slots that were due to be given to accounts with level 45 Dragonkin classes for Player Appreciation month. I don't expect them now, but I just wanted to see if it was forgotten about. Sorry to bug you guys with it.

#36 ravenshair1

ravenshair1

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 17 October 2011 - 09:34 PM

I have a bit of a problem with new patch, can someone maybe help me please. Sorry if I am not aloud to link a post or something >.>

http://forums.warppo...ew-patch-stuff/

#37 Coolsam

Coolsam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4997 posts
  • LocationHiding from my Subscribers
  • Server:revreS

Posted 17 October 2011 - 10:04 PM

I realize there's a lot going on with this patch and it's not proper to add a load to the work--but I'd just like to toss in a gentle reminder about the Character Expansion slots that were due to be given to accounts with level 45 Dragonkin classes for Player Appreciation month. I don't expect them now, but I just wanted to see if it was forgotten about. Sorry to bug you guys with it.

Well the IM transfer rewards are held back till thursday or friday. I'd hope for you guys that they decide to give the level up rewards along side it to make things easier.

#38 Miname

Miname

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2187 posts

Posted 17 October 2011 - 10:44 PM

S-stupid Prinz! I'm gonna -1 you!!

#39 Adept7

Adept7

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 351 posts

Posted 17 October 2011 - 11:38 PM

I'mma miss my fusion cancel. Now I actually have to use multiple skills. ALL WELL xD

#40 mimodi

mimodi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 135 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 09:22 AM

i cant see the tower in f7 mode. I see the halloween stuff in the city and stuffs. Everything seem fine, just cant see tower in f7 or upgrade it. ;[ help..

edit-goin to try to reinstall... hopefully it work.

Edited by mimodi, 18 October 2011 - 10:03 AM.

#41 Rimmy

Rimmy

Too Legit To Quit

• Dragon Saga Moderator
  • 2354 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 18 October 2011 - 10:23 AM

i cant see the tower in f7 mode. I see the halloween stuff in the city and stuffs. Everything seem fine, just cant see tower in f7 or upgrade it. ;[ help..

edit-goin to try to reinstall... hopefully it work.

The tower issue is a known issue that has been reported. I don't think it's your client, as other users seem to be having the same issue. There are other graphical glitches occurring as well, such as odd visual clipping with some back pieces.

Just have to hold out until the developers cook up a fix.

Also, just for reference, the WarpPortal-wide maintenance that was scheduled for today, Oct. 18, has been pushed back until next week sometime. That means all servers/forums/etc. will still be available today and throughout the rest of this week.

Edited by Rimmy, 18 October 2011 - 10:26 AM.

#42 Nolanvoid

Nolanvoid

Nolan Smash!

• Retired
  • 2024 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 11:24 AM

We're currently discussing the issues with the developer. If someone can provide more information about when they're crashing or what they're doing, it might help determine where the crashes are coming from. The initial client that was supposed to go in was reported as crashing frequently. Therefore, we had a delay in maintenance to add a newer client that was supposed to fix that as well. Apparently this is not the case. During testing, it was not crashing on our end, however, when you have a wider scale use of the client, the results differ.

What we would like to do is determine where this crashing is occurring or to find out if it is random. As stated above, we would like to know what the situation is before and during the crashing period.

#43 DarkShelly

DarkShelly

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 357 posts
  • Server:Y do u wana know :P

Posted 18 October 2011 - 11:31 AM

We're currently discussing the issues with the developer. If someone can provide more information about when they're crashing or what they're doing, it might help determine where the crashes are coming from. The initial client that was supposed to go in was reported as crashing frequently. Therefore, we had a delay in maintenance to add a newer client that was supposed to fix that as well. Apparently this is not the case. During testing, it was not crashing on our end, however, when you have a wider scale use of the client, the results differ.

What we would like to do is determine where this crashing is occurring or to find out if it is random. As stated above, we would like to know what the situation is before and during the crashing period.

Last Night, many people (including me) kept crashing durring battle square (there were only 5-7 of us in there) and every 5min or so, at least 1 person would of crashed. almost everyone crashed at least 2-3 times during that battle square. That's were 1 major crashing spree i've noticed after the patch

#44 FootNinja

FootNinja

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 11:42 AM

Will the new patch fix all the "lag" this game has? by lag im reffering to how the game disconnects you because of how much computer usage it needs to keep it playing. Please respond i will be sending a ticket as well. It might be the new decorations that cause (not only me) disruptions in the game and eventually cause us to disconnect.

#45 Auurium

Auurium

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 24 posts
  • LocationWonderland

Posted 18 October 2011 - 11:44 AM

I think its just me since I haven't seen other person having this trouble so far.

After 1.72 patch:

I patched for 0.1.72 version, logged in-game normaly, chose the server, then picked any channel (it happened with all 5), went to the loading screen, froze for some secs and then it instantly crashed.

I tried again this morning-- same thing happened (even after deleting patch.id).

Before 1.72 patch:

Patched for the Halloween event (patch ver. 0.1.71), played for some minutes and everytime I could go to a map where the pumpkin mob spawned, I could crash at random times.

Hope that helps. :x

Edited by Auurium, 18 October 2011 - 11:46 AM.

#46 StormHaven

StormHaven

(ノ°▽°)ノ︵┻━┻

• VMod Retired
  • 5432 posts
  • Server:Dekard

Posted 18 October 2011 - 11:46 AM

When you guys are crashing what error appears?

#47 Auurium

Auurium

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 24 posts
  • LocationWonderland

Posted 18 October 2011 - 11:46 AM

When you guys are crashing what error appears?

For me, nothing really, the game just closes itself.

#48 StormHaven

StormHaven

(ノ°▽°)ノ︵┻━┻

• VMod Retired
  • 5432 posts
  • Server:Dekard

Posted 18 October 2011 - 11:54 AM

So it just flat out closed with no message?

#49 Auurium

Auurium

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 24 posts
  • LocationWonderland

Posted 18 October 2011 - 12:02 PM

Yes. o-o

#50 KingofAces1354

KingofAces1354

I made it Off Topic