MrBudd

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2280 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 18 October 2011 - 06:02 PM

18Oct11

Fantastic non-boring woe today even though we had quite a few people that didn't show up. Can't blame them though since we all thought there was maintenance today. Baked a fresh batch of muffins as promised and left them at the usual spot by the emp, but I don't think anyone even got close enough to get them. I tried a new recipe I stole from the food network today too =( We got close to checking out those cookies under the immaculate fort at the end, although Odyssey all of a sudden joined in on the fun slowing us down.

Overall, it went pretty well for at least. Might have been ultra boring for my friends in castles with little to no activity. Still trying to figure out who was allied to who cause in the beginning when I was over at Nith 1, I saw people who were supposedly allies killing each other when they were trying to kill me. What was going on there??

Just to keep the mods off our backs and show them we can handle a woe thread without crossing the line. So feel free to slug cookies, muffins and other colorful baked goods instead of slinging dirt.

PS. Immac & friends: Nice defense at 1st stone. We'll continue where we left off next week. Was real fun taking you all on with just Valk+Smokies today.

Edited by MrBudd, 18 October 2011 - 06:05 PM.

#2 Kadnya

Kadnya

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3395 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 18 October 2011 - 06:13 PM

Lucky timing or that immaculate emp would has gone boom <_<

#3 MrBudd

MrBudd

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2280 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 06:20 PM

Kad you showed up today??!?! O__O

#4 FiskBlack

FiskBlack

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 742 posts
  • LocationMexico, Campeche
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 18 October 2011 - 06:29 PM

lol wut? Neight sayers!

#5 viceroyblue

viceroyblue

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 526 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 06:33 PM

It was not luck, it was GREATNESS that wiped you all everytime you attack with or without recall. I doubt it would have an impact if you bring Unbound into the equation. It was just SMB / Immac / UH deffending nith 1. We killed One Piece when one of them was breaking our stone because we were not allied to them this WOE.

We were telling you that you can't get our fort without you giving up your 100 econ fort to One Pice. So yeah, you have to choose either one and not both.

#6 rivermans

rivermans

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 514 posts
  • LocationProntera in the World of Rune Midgard
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 18 October 2011 - 06:34 PM

*throws a Chocolate M&M Cookie with special creme filling at Mr Budd

#7 viceroyblue

viceroyblue

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 526 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 06:39 PM

Oh I see Unbound is trying to econ too? Maybe Impact can take care of them next WOE? Tnx Beanie.

#8 MrBudd

MrBudd

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2280 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 06:46 PM

Not saying it was luck, but it definitely wasn't greatness. Greatness would have kept us at your 1st stone or at the barricades. You do realize that we only had like 5-6 people that kept coming into your fort for the most part with only a sura and a rk taking you guys on near the end before we actually rushed. A little bit longer and things might have been different. We did let down our guard for a bit when some folks afk'd but we kept you at bay at the 2nd barricade.

I should note that you might want to get your alliance a bit better organized. There were times when I could just walk right through, which was what happened when your guardian stone went down at the end.

#9 MrBudd

MrBudd

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2280 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 06:48 PM

Oh I see Unbound is trying to econ too? Maybe Impact can take care of them next WOE? Tnx Beanie.

You just realized that we had two castles all this time? Granted, I think they were bored cause no one really hit them. Or at least I don't remember them asking for help.

Edited by MrBudd, 18 October 2011 - 06:49 PM.

#10 rodi23

rodi23

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 45 posts
  • LocationBuenos Aires - Argentina

Posted 18 October 2011 - 06:49 PM

Grats to Immaculate, SMB and UH.

#11 viceroyblue

viceroyblue

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 526 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 06:56 PM

Yeah we're not yet as organized but you still failed to break the emp even after an emp recall. You needed handicap I suppose and we gave you that by not being too organized. <_<

#12 MrBudd

MrBudd

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2280 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 06:59 PM

Now the next step is to actually do it without needing folks from outside the guild lending a helping hand. At certain times it seemed like your defense was really just Wapper Jaw with everyone else watching him serve me that pound cake his mom makes.

<3 Kyo -> Best sura the other side has

#13 Alca

Alca

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 336 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 07:10 PM

In other news, Jinx successfully defends a castle with 2 people, against Asgard Kingdom, Anonymus, & Immortal Dreams. <_<

Hilarious WoE, will not be forgotten.

#14 MrBudd

MrBudd

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2280 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 07:12 PM

Yeah we're not yet as organized but you still failed to break the emp even after an emp recall. You needed handicap I suppose and we gave you that by not being too organized. <_<

True, we mistimed the recall but that's not to say we couldn't have broken the emp. At least we managed to see those cookies you guys baked. I honestly don't think you could fake that disorganization, but hey maybe next time you won't need that handicap as you were making it too easy for us somtimes.

#15 MrBudd

MrBudd

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2280 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 07:14 PM

In other news, Jinx successfully defends a castle with 2 people, against Asgard Kingdom, Anonymus, & Immortal Dreams. <_<

Hilarious WoE, will not be forgotten.

That's pro.

Vids or it never happened. =)

(Nah, I believe you... but still... I need some vids going on here while I munch on all these muffins that I wasn't able to share)

Edited by MrBudd, 18 October 2011 - 07:15 PM.

#16 Alca

Alca

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 336 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 07:23 PM

That's pro.

Vids or it never happened. =)

(Nah, I believe you... but still... I need some vids going on here while I munch on all these muffins that I wasn't able to share)

Wish we took a vid, we were too busy panicking since we were getting attacked from both sides of the cade. <_<

#17 Mosu

Mosu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1115 posts
  • LocationMinnesota/Virginia

Posted 18 October 2011 - 07:24 PM

Man, I need to remember there's WoE on Tuesdays #fail
And especially since Glee isn't on until November, like seriously, wtf?!

#18 MrBudd

MrBudd

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2280 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 07:34 PM

Wish we took a vid, we were too busy panicking since we were getting attacked from both sides of the cade. <_<

You took it from both ends?? :help: How do you get attacked from BEHIND a barricade?? O__o

#19 huad

huad

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 697 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 07:39 PM

Now the next step is to actually do it without needing folks from outside the guild lending a helping hand. At certain times it seemed like your defense was really just Wapper Jaw with everyone else watching him serve me that pound cake his mom makes.

<3 Kyo -> Best sura the other side has

No love? I couldn't even keep track of how many times I myself took down your RKs (that includes you btw). You can't attribute the defense to a single person. That doesn't give the rest of Immaculate and SMB and UH the credit they deserve.

Good job Immaculate, SMB, and UH.

#20 Zinja

Zinja

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2348 posts
  • Server:Classic

Posted 18 October 2011 - 07:40 PM

You took it from both ends?? <_< How do you get attacked from BEHIND a barricade?? O__o

only the room which has the barricade needs to be empty right? when rebuilding it?
if the enemy is in the room2 when room 1 barricade is being built....

#21 Kiryu

Kiryu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2092 posts
  • LocationLily of Elon -Crystal Desert
  • Server:Sea of Sorrows - GW2

Posted 18 October 2011 - 07:53 PM

Don't look at me, you guys have too much drama going on, we were: "nuh uh, we are not getting in that hate triangle" (pointing at Juno fort)

It's me or alliances lately are so weird, next time we know some leaders will be up the altar and other visiting the niff deviruchi o.oU

Anyway, a big chocolate cake to OPC... :3 we love you guys~~~~ :help: and sorry to scare your AB when checking on you guys <_<

Edited by Kiryu, 18 October 2011 - 07:53 PM.

#22 Kevin

Kevin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 400 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 08:08 PM

All these annoying pastry references, is this an inside joke or something?

#23 HayrohsLegacy

HayrohsLegacy

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6755 posts
  • Location名古屋、Japan
  • Server:Loki Champ & Chaos RG

Posted 18 October 2011 - 08:10 PM

Aw damn, I hate my new work sched, missing all these actions /sob

#24 MrBudd

MrBudd

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2280 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 08:14 PM

No love? I couldn't even keep track of how many times I myself took down your RKs (that includes you btw). You can't attribute the defense to a single person. That doesn't give the rest of Immaculate and SMB and UH the credit they deserve.

Good job Immaculate, SMB, and UH.

It's possible you killed me when I was running around trying to keep you guys occupied. Although Wapper Jaw really was the only person I consistently saw take me out. Your ice launcher was more annoying with the slow movement than damaging since I don't always default to fire armor(I'm assuming you were playing mechanic right?)

I should admit that I just saved outside your fort and kept running in. Half the time when I was divested I just ran in not realizing I didn't have armor/shield/weapon on and went in wondering "why am I dying to $#!t that shouldn't really be hurting?". Give a guy a break though, I've been up since 2am to goto work and come home for woe at 7pm, I'm surprised I even function in some woes. (boring woe's LITERALLY put me to sleep lols).

Still good job though and thanks for the free econ. Going to need to make another bryn with that fort in a week or so.

Edited by MrBudd, 18 October 2011 - 08:15 PM.

#25 viceroyblue

viceroyblue

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 526 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 08:15 PM

Budd has a weird sense of sarcasm. A frustrated baker?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users