Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2092 posts
  • LocationLily of Elon -Crystal Desert
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Sea of Sorrows - GW2

Posted 21 October 2011 - 12:13 AM

:P *hides my pet poring*

Hope its named, I always chase the unnamed ones :p_ang: since would be unpolite to eat the ones someone owns

Nah, those ones are just cake, no goodies in the middle.

D: I was hoping too much... I will eat my deviruchi grape gelatin then

#102 Carp

Carp

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 388 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 07:31 AM

wow, wasnt aware we have some sort of tirades here, did they finally approved of woe discussion threads? And Mhikeey why the :P ur baking your own cookies during woe 2.0? Valk cookies are tasty, we should try to get them nxt sat woe.

Edited by Carp, 21 October 2011 - 07:31 AM.

#103 GuardianTK

GuardianTK

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9388 posts
  • LocationIn a certain mansion
  • Server:Chaos Renewal + Odin

Posted 21 October 2011 - 09:45 AM

wow, wasnt aware we have some sort of tirades here, did they finally approved of woe discussion threads? And Mhikeey why the :waddle: ur baking your own cookies during woe 2.0? Valk cookies are tasty, we should try to get them nxt sat woe.

A little competitive talking is okay. It's the direct flaming/calling out that isn't acceptable to the mods. I'm sure this thread will get locked if some people start getting extreme though, but I've yet to see something that serious in here so far.

Otherwise, I almost feel like this is set up to where some of the normal trolls are either finally keeping quiet or they're playing nice on purpose just so they can suck up to the GM's in order for there to even have a WoE thread to exist.

Edited by GuardianTK, 21 October 2011 - 09:47 AM.

#104 Inubashiri

Inubashiri

Loyal White Wolf

• Members
  • 7646 posts
  • LocationWaterfall of the Nine Heavens
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:All

Posted 21 October 2011 - 10:14 AM

Not just by mods but by the company itself. I give the thread as much of a chance as possible and then some. If it gets locked all I can say is blame yourself not us. Locking the thread is the absolute last ditch effort due to people not adhering to the rules or paying attention to warnings.

#105 Mhikeey

Mhikeey

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 263 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 12:38 PM

wow, wasnt aware we have some sort of tirades here, did they finally approved of woe discussion threads? And Mhikeey why the :waddle: ur baking your own cookies during woe 2.0? Valk cookies are tasty, we should try to get them nxt sat woe.

We wanted to help CA that last woe since we haven't had much chance to play by their side. We were messing around the valk oven for the past 2 or 3 weeks and haven't had the chance to help them... my apologies for that Kiryu. We couldn't ally you since your alliance only has space for 1 guild and crossfire would just be a handicap. So yeah, we just took that time to sample our own cookies!

Posted Image

Anyway you guys did well defending that week even without our help, kudos!

#106 viceroyblue

viceroyblue

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 526 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 01:14 PM

CA / Impact / Atreides / other guilds will greatly benefit if One Piece helps in containing Valk alliance. What will happen if SMB / Immaculate / UH / OPC will not attack valk forts?

This is what's gonna happen -> http://choobs.org/va.../index/20110927

or this -> http://choobs.org/va.../index/20111004

I don't see much of the other guilds getting forts in those two events where valk alliance freely roamed unchecked.

#107 IronFist

IronFist

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1547 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand, Beach

Posted 21 October 2011 - 01:26 PM

Are you just sad that you got turned down from Valk because we met our quota for baddies? It's ok bro. Our outreach program administrator says you can still have a cookie for trying. :D

If i recall, i was rejected because i was using greed at dragons to collect oranges....
But i think i proved that was a mistake, many times over. :o This damn cramp from slaughtering all your men :unsure:

-_- :waddle: :D ;) :mwahaha: :mwahaha: :wave:

Edited by IronFist, 21 October 2011 - 01:32 PM.

#108 Zeca

Zeca

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 547 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 02:50 PM

CA / Impact / Atreides / other guilds will greatly benefit if One Piece helps in containing Valk alliance. What will happen if SMB / Immaculate / UH / OPC will not attack valk forts?

This is what's gonna happen -> http://choobs.org/va.../index/20110927

or this -> http://choobs.org/va.../index/20111004

I don't see much of the other guilds getting forts in those two events where valk alliance freely roamed unchecked.

why is impact even on that sentence
we dont give a-_- about alliances. the only guild i would still work with is smb. all the other ones are trash and dont know that when you are the cannon fodder guild on the alliance, you need to listen to people that knows what they are doing.
also its funny that you posted 2 woes where impact didnt even show up.

#109 huad

huad

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 697 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 03:10 PM

we dont give a-_- about alliances. the only guild i would still work with is smb. all the other ones are trash and dont know that when you are the cannon fodder guild on the alliance, you need to listen to people that knows what they are doing.

It's funny that the day Immaculate and Impact broke alliance, Impact portal recalled on Immaculate, but failed. Then they had to recall AGAIN, but we were like whatever, we don't even want that castle and just let you guys take it. I used to have respect for Impact to be honest, but that respect is long gone. We know who we are and what we're capable of and what we're NOT capable of, maybe it's time you look at yourself and question whether or not you are in a position to be calling us "cannon fodder."

BTW congrats on getting 2 castles last WoE. You guys must be allied to "I take empty castles" because you guys seem to share the same goals.

Oh, I'm also curious. Why did Impact fall apart all of a sudden? I never knew why.

Edited by huad, 21 October 2011 - 03:28 PM.

#110 Wanderer

Wanderer

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 462 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 04:17 PM

Oh, I'm also curious. Why did Impact fall apart all of a sudden? I never knew why.

Because they were like... 7 people? the rest of their attendance was borrowed from their allies so the instant the alliance was gone they were reduced to nonexistance. This is basically what happens to unstable guilds, they disband and remake over and over just because of how they are performing at woe, there's no long run plan. This has been the situation for the past 3 years.

#111 MagicHands

MagicHands

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 384 posts
  • LocationAlaska...
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 21 October 2011 - 05:03 PM

It's funny that the day Immaculate and Impact broke alliance, Impact portal recalled on Immaculate, but failed. Then they had to recall AGAIN, but we were like whatever, we don't even want that castle and just let you guys take it. I used to have respect for Impact to be honest, but that respect is long gone. We know who we are and what we're capable of and what we're NOT capable of, maybe it's time you look at yourself and question whether or not you are in a position to be calling us "cannon fodder."

BTW congrats on getting 2 castles last WoE. You guys must be allied to "I take empty castles" because you guys seem to share the same goals.

There only good player left for india qq
But its alright they can have our leftover cookies.
*nomnomnom*

Edited by MagicHands, 21 October 2011 - 05:05 PM.

#112 MrBudd

MrBudd

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2280 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 21 October 2011 - 07:14 PM

If i recall, i was rejected because i was using greed at dragons to collect oranges....
But i think i proved that was a mistake, many times over. :o This damn cramp from slaughtering all your men :unsure:

-_- :waddle: :D ;) :mwahaha: :mwahaha: :wave:

Pretty sure you were rejected cause you were bad. Please don't tell me immaculate took you in their guild cause I thought they had some standards.

#113 oKyo

oKyo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 09:43 PM

If you guys really wanna break baldur4 its really simple. Merge into one guild(make sure its a sura recaller)and have someone play recaller that isn't completely retarded

#114 HayrohsLegacy

HayrohsLegacy

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6755 posts
  • Location名古屋、Japan
  • Server:Loki Champ & Chaos RG

Posted 22 October 2011 - 07:32 AM

I see you got bored and ran to harass our friends south of the border before. I hope the gave some some nachos while you were in that manhole precast.

YO MAN HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Dont have bakery stuffs; cookie w/e but...

Posted Image

Advance holiday cake... :D

and I'll play for Immaculate today's 1.0 to visit you later :waddle:

Goodluck to all of us for WOE! ;)

Edited by HayrohsLegacy, 22 October 2011 - 07:36 AM.

#115 FiskBlack

FiskBlack

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 742 posts
  • LocationMexico, Campeche

Posted 22 October 2011 - 07:42 AM

Curses you all, i'm getting hungry :waddle:

#116 HayrohsLegacy

HayrohsLegacy

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6755 posts
  • Location名古屋、Japan
  • Server:Loki Champ & Chaos RG

Posted 22 October 2011 - 07:53 AM

Curses you all, i'm getting hungry ;)

I got ur back man.

I have instant solution for that... :D

"From Japan w/lots of love :waddle: "

Edited by HayrohsLegacy, 22 October 2011 - 07:58 AM.

#117 GuardianTK

GuardianTK

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9388 posts

Posted 22 October 2011 - 09:13 AM

For some strange reason...WoE reminds me of Human Tetris after seeing a few Recalls where people end up on ledges.

#118 kite24

kite24

Awarded #1 Troll

• RO Fungineering
  • 506 posts
  • LocationEast Prontera
  • Server:Classic

Posted 22 October 2011 - 09:41 AM

Impact is alone now D:?

Edited by kite24, 22 October 2011 - 09:41 AM.

#119 kiddomaddo

kiddomaddo

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 510 posts

Posted 22 October 2011 - 09:52 AM

Hello Zeca,

I would agree that we might not be up to your required standards, but calling us trash/cannon fodder is just low.

1. We joined your alliance to help fight Valkyrie. We went out of our way to supply ourselves to fight the Valkyrie alliance numerous WoEs.

2. We stayed fighting to the end of the WoEs, and did not attain a personal castle on different occasions in the process. On the other hand I did see the other guilds secure castles with their alternate characters/guild.

3. The WoE in which you accuse of not staying to the end, when Valkyrie took the fort, our recaller was killed pre-emp while most of us were stalled at the entrance. I clarified with you what took place, but it seems you choose to have selective memory.

4. Also compared to the other guilds in the alliance, gear-wise/level-wise/skill-wise, sure you were better, still that doesn't give you the right to be downright rude. We did what we could at that point in time.

5. There must be a reason your alliances keep breaking and then reforming over and over. Have you ever considered the contrary, that maybe the problem is not the trashy alliances, but rather you?

6. I am pretty new in the WoE scenario compared to all of you veterans, but maybe trying a different approach to have a more balanced WoE. Getting sighed every once in a while, recruiting an alliance, fighting Valkyrie for a couple of WoEs, when things don't turn out the way you like them, you disband and start the process again? It don't think that is very effective.

I do wish you the very best in your future endeavours.

Thank you.

#120 GuardianTK

GuardianTK

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9388 posts

Posted 22 October 2011 - 10:39 AM

Exactly what do you expect from Impact? They've been like that since the very beginning. It's not news. Only reason to help them is if you want to take down the Valk alliance. That has been the very basic concept of their brittle alliances in the past. In order to ally them, you need to go knowing that they'll talk down to you that way. That or you would cave in and join their guild to avoid being called cannon fodder....in a direct manner. You'd always hear the other guilds in Impact's alliance giving credit to everyone in the alliance, while Impact would almost always give themselves the credit by mentioning themselves rather than their allies.

It's one of those cases where you had to live with it if you wanted to take down the Valk alliance. :waddle:

#121 Leonis1

Leonis1

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 685 posts

Posted 22 October 2011 - 11:03 AM

Impact is also very greedy. Just for future reference to any potential allies to Impact. Theyre not exactly honost about the loot they get. So if your in a loot sharing alliance with them, beware.

Edited by Epic Mediocrity, 22 October 2011 - 11:04 AM.

#122 kiddomaddo

kiddomaddo

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 510 posts

Posted 22 October 2011 - 11:05 AM

Hi,

So according to you, that is justification enough for them to be rude? Just because things have been happening a certain way? They have to keep on going that way? Nothing stays constant.

Bye.

#123 kite24

kite24

Awarded #1 Troll

• RO Fungineering
  • 506 posts
  • LocationEast Prontera
  • Server:Classic

Posted 22 October 2011 - 11:08 AM

Impact is also very greedy. Just for future reference to any potential allies to Impact. Theyre not exactly honost about the loot they get. So if your in a loot sharing alliance with them, beware.

I heard the same about some other guilds. Not pointing any names.. But hey talk to this giraffe for me:

Posted Image

#124 Kiryu

Kiryu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2092 posts
  • LocationLily of Elon -Crystal Desert
  • Server:Sea of Sorrows - GW2

Posted 22 October 2011 - 11:16 AM

Those last two posts of TK and Kikkomaru made me remember why I never liked to ally to certain guild that many knows my guild don't like (to the point we prefer to give a no-name guild the castle than to lose to them, two chances we give to that guild for alliance both chances where burn because of one leader, the second time even kind of lower our expectation of the guild with a desorganization that was expected from us and yet we step back after that. Will never forget the "Let's burn eco" strategy where they broke alliance and went to attack us after the recall with a precast we never expected and then hear after a lot of sorries and members of said guild stopping midwoe because of those mood swings and we never looked back after it.

Now, really is kind of funny how the love to brag, put chat ups with insulting themes in our spot, leave bots in our spot with their supernovice and e.t.c.

Was really epic how last saturday woe, they put for hour a particular chat that anger everyone, yet the oens to fell where them to a wanderer who deep sleep the heck out of them.

and Mhike about last woe, we cannot complain that main moment you help us we wante to :D since job/university took most of our members out (some still wonder how they mess their schedule selection last semester to end in class at woe) :waddle:

and... you should have told me because of certains tuff is better to talk in private ;)

Edited by Kiryu, 22 October 2011 - 11:17 AM.

#125 Andini

Andini

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2738 posts
  • LocationNorcal

Posted 22 October 2011 - 12:10 PM

:waddle:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users