HayrohsLegacy

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6755 posts
  • Location名古屋、Japan
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Loki Champ & Chaos RG

Posted 28 November 2011 - 06:24 AM

chill yo, remember smokyries is the real enemy!

Smokyries LMAO :p_conf: so us will be "Embraculate"? :dunno:

Edited by HayrohsLegacy, 28 November 2011 - 06:24 AM.

#1252 Kevin

Kevin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 400 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 28 November 2011 - 06:26 AM

yo kite came up with our name already

"Imemophimspanales"

your guild is in there somewhere

Edited by Kevin, 28 November 2011 - 06:26 AM.

#1253 Carp

Carp

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 388 posts

Posted 28 November 2011 - 06:41 AM

Hi Carp,

It will just be like a 15 minute detour I guess. I won't spend too much time on that. My focus is still with the allliance. We shall do what we try and do every week. Take over the world!!!! *evil long laughter*

:dunno:

Valk connived with the chibi alliance to distract us, this is only propaganda! NO! Actually just send Hayroh to overbrand them 2 times, that would be enough.

#1254 Kevin

Kevin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 400 posts

Posted 28 November 2011 - 06:57 AM

seriously though i'm pretty mad too

damn 2 overbrand, I didn't even get to use a pertz rune -.-;

#1255 miliardo

miliardo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1898 posts
  • LocationSan Diego California
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 28 November 2011 - 08:05 AM

We have already defended vs Immaculate.
You missed Hyroah's Vid?

SMB and Embrace and Impact can come on thier own.
I can tell you Immaculate didn't break our emp,few even saw it.
I dunno about these other guilds, but i'm not about to say yea, we can't take them.
When they come, we will know. Till then, they can't take us.

It is so sad how people only find a way to bring you down.
You lose your fort to Brooklyn, Immortal Dreams, Jinx, Chekmate, or one of these other guilds = You can't even keep your fort from XXXX.
You keep your fort from these guys = You can't stop us (Impact, Embrace, SMB)
You stop SMB, Embrace, Impact = You need 3 guilds to stop our 1.

We are ready to take on anyone. Someone is going to burn our fort eventually anyway we know that, but are we supposed to like that?

ok i want to say that yes we did not break your emp but if not for smokies fighting us in the entrance of the castle might have been dif if they were not there well see next woe.
is this is going to be a gvg or a gvggg i would love to fight u with one on one no alliance and u can see how u match up with us and if we break we will break once and leave so we dont burn your econ and turn out to be the bad guys for not letting u have a econ fort

#1256 huad

huad

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 697 posts

Posted 28 November 2011 - 08:23 AM

After speaking with a grown man with severely impaired judgment who does what an 8 year old can do for a living (from the Valk alliance), I realized that this thread has become too much. I'm really surprised it's been kept open and I applaud the moderators for keeping an eye on it 24/7 so we could express our opinions. I've come to the decision that reading/posting on this thread is just plain silly. All it is is a venue for people, for the most part, to troll and flame based on misunderstandings.

I encourage you all to join me in refraining from posting/reading this thread. If not, then I hope that you will not miss my antics and my satirical writing. If any one ever has WoE issues that you would like to discuss, please PM me in-game so that we can talk like civilized human beings.

-huad, The Exorcist (come on, it's funny)

#1257 miliardo

miliardo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1898 posts
  • LocationSan Diego California

Posted 28 November 2011 - 08:27 AM

After speaking with a grown man with severely impaired judgment who does what an 8 year old can do for a living (from the Valk alliance), I realized that this thread has become too much. I'm really surprised it's been kept open and I applaud the moderators for keeping an eye on it 24/7 so we could express our opinions. I've come to the decision that reading/posting on this thread is just plain silly. All it is is a venue for people, for the most part, to troll and flame based on misunderstandings.

I encourage you all to join me in refraining from posting/reading this thread. If not, then I hope that you will not miss my antics and my satirical writing. If any one ever has WoE issues that you would like to discuss, please PM me in-game so that we can talk like civilized human beings.

ya when u said that u were not going to read over vent i did not read either and it felt good not getting mad at the trolls then shadow said to read them and i did not look i am posting and all mad i will take u advice and not post or read this tread anymore fun while it lasted i dont see this being up very much longer now that a lot of new people are posting well gb thread

#1258 Falcifer

Falcifer

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 355 posts
  • Server:RE:Start

Posted 28 November 2011 - 08:33 AM

Agreed. We should just post here on WoE days only.

#1259 RaiveWindDreamer

RaiveWindDreamer

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 52 posts
  • LocationMalaysia

Posted 28 November 2011 - 08:52 AM

embra'cu'sparta'late : THIS IS SPARTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA <strikeout>*boots*</strikeout> *burns*

#1260 Kadnya

Kadnya

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3395 posts

Posted 28 November 2011 - 09:09 AM

Refrain from heating the fight with epic feelings from both sides and we will end with boring empty woes :dunno:

#1261 Weskeer

Weskeer

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 28 November 2011 - 09:10 AM

now that the fun has started you want to pull back, come on, your so full of it, go back with you 300 people alliance to
attempt to face us being bearly 100, c u on siege and gl father, you'll need it. :dunno:

Edited by Weskeer, 28 November 2011 - 09:20 AM.

#1262 kite24

kite24

Awarded #1 Troll

• RO Fungineering
  • 506 posts
  • LocationEast Prontera
  • Server:Classic

Posted 28 November 2011 - 09:48 AM

bwing is OP, if i have them i can be the most skilled sura just like sir doug on RK!

Welcome to Valkyrie. You might want to add Drakh` as well.

now that the fun has started you want to pull back, come on, your so full of it, go back with you 300 people alliance to
attempt to face us being bearly 100, c u on siege and gl father, you'll need it. :dunno:

Bearly u say?

Posted Image

#1263 Daray

Daray

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1019 posts

Posted 28 November 2011 - 09:57 AM

please PM me in-game so that we can talk like civilized human beings.

-huad, The Exorcist

At the very least you could have said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNMq8XS4LhE

Such an uncharismatic ending from your side.

Edited by Daray, 28 November 2011 - 09:57 AM.

#1264 MrBudd

MrBudd

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2280 posts

Posted 28 November 2011 - 09:57 AM

What's with all this see no evil, hear no evil thing all of a sudden? :dunno:

Can't stand getting ridiculed by everyone after someone from your guild posted that speech of yours? You won't be missed all that much, don't let the door hit you on the ass on the way out.

#1265 meli

meli

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2688 posts

Posted 28 November 2011 - 10:12 AM

Thread in one picture

Posted Image

#1266 HRdevil

HRdevil

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1165 posts
  • LocationMassachusets
  • Server:IRO Valkyrie

Posted 28 November 2011 - 10:58 AM

At the very least you could have said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNMq8XS4LhE

Such an uncharismatic ending from your side.

Excellent... :dunno:

#1267 Aravindan

Aravindan

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 68 posts
  • LocationWest Prontera (Opposite to Mail Box)

Posted 28 November 2011 - 11:01 AM

This is just boring man !! Empty arguments .... Go get a job@all and stop ur complaints abt woe ... Let it be unexpected as it should be ....

#1268 Hideasu

Hideasu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 123 posts
  • LocationOver there

Posted 28 November 2011 - 11:20 AM

What's with all this see no evil, hear no evil thing all of a sudden? :dunno:

Can't stand getting ridiculed by everyone after someone from your guild posted that speech of yours? You won't be missed all that much, don't let the door hit you on the ass on the way out.

made my day LMAO budd why u always find the right thing to say hahaha

#1269 Weskeer

Weskeer

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 28 November 2011 - 01:25 PM

Hmmm, yes, we should join the guys that burn our fort by making an all star guild and targeting us, since they know they can't do it within their own guild.... OF COURSE WE CANNOT BEAT THAT. To make it worse, you target an alliance who precast dies in 2 Overbrands? Yes, you are very strong, very good people to join, we can help you tear down all these lower guilds trying to make a stand. PHUCK THAT SH!+!!

@Mhike, we don't care about Embrace castle, we cared about yours though, that's why we hit you primarily, it was just convenient that everyone wanted revenge and got it. Sad that Embrace wasn't there at all though, I thought they might have helped keep out at least the guilds who they targeted. In any case, we can easily shift castles based on the circumstances, so it doesn't matter much who we can take and who targets us, we will do what we have to and come out strong in the end.

What matters is not how strong our guilds are, it is how well we use our resources to achieve our goals. We play our hand. If we can't take you 1 v 1, that's a circumstance that we can't control on the day, we got allies who help us, yea, we gonna use that to our advantage.

I WILL be a sore winner cuz yall PHUCK us up for no reason, what we ever done to Embrace, or OPC, or the server? Hmmm..... we got no God items....... we got no MvP cards...... hmmm.... wonder why they feel the need to burn our fort with Embrace?
You guys are already sore winners for amassing all the power of the server for the purpose of bullying smaller, in this case, all other, guilds.

@Embrace, you are all a bunch of Hippocrates who want to stop Valk from bullying people, but you aspire to obtain even MORE power, and then bully other guilds all the same. What is the difference? You are the revolution? Pfft, I rather not join that revolution, taking down Valk is fine, why you got to take down everyone and become the same as your enemy? The exact thing you set out against and raise a revolution to stop, you become it in less than a year, very sad. Hmm, look at Zeca calling the entire server other than Embrace and Valk alliance bad guilds. Very Poor....

@Valk, you guys rock, at least you didn't band together with a bunch of tricked out 150's to own WoE, you just naturally did it. And at least you just come to break once and go, these guys burn the fort of smaller guilds and go.

Gotta give this guy's post a thumbs up, so sad yet so true.

#1270 Shadiah

Shadiah

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 637 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 28 November 2011 - 01:34 PM

It's ok. they just wish they were Korean. They have too many character names that are Konglish words but then I try to talk to them in korean only to find out they're south east asian or something else. Really misleading.

#1271 Trini

Trini

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 614 posts

Posted 28 November 2011 - 01:35 PM

This is just boring man !! Empty arguments .... Go get a job@all and stop ur complaints abt woe ... Let it be unexpected as it should be ....

As you say this now I realize..... damn, this thread really does spoil the fun. Everyone predetermine what is going to happen by more or less discussing it here, and then in WoE you go and execute, that's a bit sad. I didn't mean to do that, but it happened anyway. Sad.

#1272 Kevin

Kevin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 400 posts

Posted 28 November 2011 - 01:51 PM

lol what are you talking about, you speak like you knew valk wasn't going to own a castle 2 weeks ago or embrace + opc was gonna burn your castle.

This thread doesn't determine anything except who the trash talkers are

#1273 Kevin

Kevin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 400 posts

Posted 28 November 2011 - 02:02 PM

Also I think everyone is very confused about what Embrace really is so let me break it down for all of you.

When guilds aren't merged into Embrace, we are the members of Team Rambo/Rambo Crew, so don't feel bad for losing to us!

Guilds merge into us because we have hands down one of the best players/recallers in all of iRO, Kyo.

Of course we would want to make a strong guild without merging, but as if this server has that much talent and none of us play ymir so we can't recruit from there. Also we don't have valk and smokies advantage to lend out 2 god items per active player (exagerating but you get the point).

So we do what we can and a bunch of guilds with a common goal merge together to have the same effect.

If you're mad that we burned your castle, our argument still is that you wouldn't have even been able to feel the glory of econing a castle for 3 weeks without the help of this alliance led by Embrace. Instead of bashing us, take a look at your own defenses/players and improve that. If you can't handle econing a castle that then don't cry when it breaks.

And it's probably too late for me to say this, but your best bet to econ any castle is still to send people to help Embrace alliance to fight Valk.

Edited by Kevin, 28 November 2011 - 02:03 PM.

#1274 kite24

kite24

Awarded #1 Troll

• RO Fungineering
  • 506 posts
  • LocationEast Prontera
  • Server:Classic

Posted 28 November 2011 - 02:14 PM

It's ok. they just wish they were Korean. They have too many character names that are Konglish words but then I try to talk to them in korean only to find out they're south east asian or something else. Really misleading.

What? So they put Koreanish names for their characters. Is that bad? I don't see what's wrong with that. It's not like Asians don't name their selves in a western way.

#1275 Daray

Daray

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1019 posts

Posted 28 November 2011 - 02:18 PM

And it's probably too late for me to say this, but your best bet to econ any castle is still to send people to help Embrace alliance to fight Valk.

He already said he'd be happy to give Valkyrie Alliance a hand to give you a taste of the cookie crumbs you left last WOE.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users