WateryGrave

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 437 posts
  • LocationEast U.S
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 28 November 2011 - 02:27 PM

Also I think everyone is very confused about what Embrace really is so let me break it down for all of you.

When guilds aren't merged into Embrace, we are the members of Team Rambo/Rambo Crew, so don't feel bad for losing to us!

Guilds merge into us because we have hands down one of the best players/recallers in all of iRO, Kyo.

Of course we would want to make a strong guild without merging, but as if this server has that much talent and none of us play ymir so we can't recruit from there. Also we don't have valk and smokies advantage to lend out 2 god items per active player (exagerating but you get the point).

So we do what we can and a bunch of guilds with a common goal merge together to have the same effect.

If you're mad that we burned your castle, our argument still is that you wouldn't have even been able to feel the glory of econing a castle for 3 weeks without the help of this alliance led by Embrace. Instead of bashing us, take a look at your own defenses/players and improve that. If you can't handle econing a castle that then don't cry when it breaks.

And it's probably too late for me to say this, but your best bet to econ any castle is still to send people to help Embrace alliance to fight Valk.

No thanks.

#1278 Trini

Trini

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 614 posts

Posted 28 November 2011 - 02:57 PM

I think that you think I have an extremely thick skull.

I understand what you are saying, I like what Embrace stOOD for. I think it was great for someone to stand up to Valk. IF you had come to me some days ago and said "hey, we wanna roll Vlak, wanna help us out?" I would say HELL YEA!!

Unfortunately, this is how it goes, You don't burn someone's Fort and then say, "join us". You really can't expect a positive response to that except from a-_-. We are not pussies. We may fight and lose but we will not submit to someone just because they think they can do whatever they want to us. I am from a country where the Prime Minister at one time was held at Gun point and told to surrender his nation or die, and you know what he said to the nation? Attack with full force!! So it is basically same situation, except that this is all virtual and the Prime Minister here = 3 guilds and the Gun man = Embrace and friends......... Prime Minister is still alive though, so lets see how our tale turns.

Now let me see if i can paint the full picture to you, cuz i see your picture fully.

When guilds aren't merged into Embrace, we are the members of Team Rambo/Rambo Crew, so don't feel bad for losing to us!
We don't feel bad.

Of course we would want to make a strong guild without merging, but as if this server has that much talent and none of us play ymir so we can't recruit from there. Also we don't have valk and smokies advantage to lend out 2 god items per active player (exagerating but you get the point).
Of course we would want to make a strong guild/alliance that can take down anyone, but as if this server has that much talent and none of us play ymir so we can't recruit from there. Also we don't have Embrace and friends advantage to use MvP cards and God Items and what not (Dunno if i am exagerating, but i don't think i am).

So we do what we can and a bunch of guilds with a common goal merge together to have the same effect.
So we do what we can and a bunch of guilds with a common goal come together to econ castles and get the pieces they need.

If you're mad that we burned your castle, our argument still is that you wouldn't have even been able to feel the glory of econing a castle for 3 weeks without the help of this alliance led by Embrace. Instead of bashing us,
I don't recall talking to anyone in Embrace for any help of any sort, if some favorable condition arises you think I am stupid to let it pass by? You didn't intend to help me in any way, so don't claim to help us. You got what you wanted and we made it our business to get what we wanted at the same time. This is war, you can't expect to burn a man's home and then say, "hey man sorry about that, its for a bigger cause, help me out with the bigger cause." You have to expect he is not going to help you, that's my only point in all this. Its War, people are supposed to get pissed. You don't have to be a bad guy, I might meet you in real life and we might have a hell of a time, but just cuz you're a good guy don't mean i should "see the bigger picture" and ignore what happened to us.

take a look at your own defenses/players and improve that. When guilds aren't merged into Embrace, we are the members of Team Rambo/Rambo Crew, so don't feel bad for losing to us!
The same could be said to each of your guilds who joined up against Valk right? Valk could tell you "take a look at your own defenses/players and improve that. We made all the God Items early and just own, so don't feel bad for losing to us!" (This is the whole point of this current post, I just want to show you how hypocritical you all have become, and to show that no one has to be a bad guy to piss someone off. It is war, everyone is good to someone and everyone is bad to someone and everyone still pisses each other off, this is supposed to happen.)

And it's probably too late for me to say this, but your best bet to econ any castle is still to send people to help Embrace alliance to fight Valk.
Yes, it probably is. But c'mon you got to admit, we are all going to have a poping time this week, that's what it is about in the end, not who is bad and who is good and all that sh!t.

Edited by Trini, 28 November 2011 - 03:11 PM.

#1279 Scuba

Scuba

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3225 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 28 November 2011 - 03:14 PM

Hey guys stop breaking other people's econ. That's just mean.

#1280 Trini

Trini

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 614 posts

Posted 28 November 2011 - 03:15 PM

Oh c'mon, that's no fun, but you should probably do it within your own guild..... yea......... probably.

#1281 Kevin

Kevin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 400 posts

Posted 28 November 2011 - 03:19 PM

yes master

#1282 zr0rieu

zr0rieu

Universal Translator

• Members
  • 3475 posts

Posted 28 November 2011 - 03:23 PM

Kite and Shadiah, take your argument to PMs.

#1283 kite24

kite24

Awarded #1 Troll

• RO Fungineering
  • 506 posts
  • LocationEast Prontera
  • Server:Classic

Posted 28 November 2011 - 03:24 PM

sadface.jpg followed by an okface

#1284 GuardianTK

GuardianTK

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9388 posts
  • LocationIn a certain mansion
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Chaos Renewal + Odin

Posted 28 November 2011 - 03:58 PM

Embrace's alliance can say they'd help with econ when people from the smaller guilds go to help them, but I've yet to see them econ any castle in WoE1.0 for more than 2 weeks straight compared to Valk's long running history before you guys came in. Only thing I've been seeing this past month and more is Embrace fighting Valk with all of their forces and then ninja'ing empty/weaker castles near the end by splitting up into smaller guilds. How would this benefit any of the smaller guilds if they want the pieces they want? As far as I'm aware, Embrace alliance's first and foremost mission is to fight Valk. They could care less about helping out each other's econ in 1.0 beyond that.

I've been seeing it differently in 2.0 though, but that doesn't change the fact that the scenario described above holds true for 1.0 for a while now.

Valk makes attempts to econ castles and shares those pieces among the guilds in their own 3 guild alliance, as they did with their Feather castle for a while before it got burned. This is what my alliance was attempting to do. What does Embrace do? I can't imagine them to share pieces among each other when their alliance is a conglomerate of around 5 guilds as well as smaller temporary members. They don't econ, so how can they efficiently farm pieces in 1.0?

Edited by GuardianTK, 28 November 2011 - 04:00 PM.

#1285 kite24

kite24

Awarded #1 Troll

• RO Fungineering
  • 506 posts
  • LocationEast Prontera

Posted 28 November 2011 - 04:11 PM

Embrace's alliance can say they'd help with econ when people from the smaller guilds go to help them, but I've yet to see them econ any castle in WoE1.0 for more than 2 weeks straight compared to Valk's long running history before you guys came in. Only thing I've been seeing this past month and more is Embrace fighting Valk with all of their forces and then ninja'ing empty/weaker castles near the end by splitting up into smaller guilds. How would this benefit any of the smaller guilds if they want the pieces they want? As far as I'm aware, Embrace alliance's first and foremost mission is to fight Valk. They could care less about helping out each other's econ in 1.0 beyond that.

I've been seeing it differently in 2.0 though, but that doesn't change the fact that the scenario described above holds true for 1.0 for a while now.

Valk makes attempts to econ castles and shares those pieces among the guilds in their own 3 guild alliance, as they did with their Feather castle for a while before it got burned. This is what my alliance was attempting to do. What does Embrace do? I can't imagine them to share pieces among each other when their alliance is a conglomerate of around 5 guilds as well as smaller temporary members. They don't econ, so how can they efficiently farm pieces in 1.0?

Actually we share the pieces in 2.0 and at 1.0 we tell each other which castles we want so that there'd be no run-ins.

#1286 RaiveWindDreamer

RaiveWindDreamer

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 52 posts
  • LocationMalaysia

Posted 28 November 2011 - 04:20 PM

Embrace. How pathetic.

#1287 GuardianTK

GuardianTK

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9388 posts
  • LocationIn a certain mansion
  • Server:Chaos Renewal + Odin

Posted 28 November 2011 - 04:26 PM

Actually we share the pieces in 2.0 and at 1.0 we tell each other which castles we want so that there'd be no run-ins.

So basically in 1.0 you guys are doing something along the lines of "I'm heading to this castle with my guild, so be sure to cover another one." Any guild has the ability to ninja a castle near the end of WoE. So where's this about helping out to econ a castle?

#1288 RaiveWindDreamer

RaiveWindDreamer

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 52 posts
  • LocationMalaysia

Posted 28 November 2011 - 04:29 PM

So basically in 1.0 you guys are doing something along the lines of "I'm heading to this castle with my guild, so be sure to cover another one." Any guild has the ability to ninja a castle near the end of WoE. So where's this about helping out to econ a castle?

Lets decide which castle each guild take before woe, then dont hit other castle until after 2 years. trade the god item piece instead.
You want this, RIGHT?

#1289 Scuba

Scuba

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3225 posts

Posted 28 November 2011 - 04:48 PM

They don't econ, so how can they efficiently farm pieces in 1.0?

Farming pieces. What WoE is all about.

#1290 kite24

kite24

Awarded #1 Troll

• RO Fungineering
  • 506 posts
  • LocationEast Prontera

Posted 28 November 2011 - 04:51 PM

Farming pieces. What WoE is all about.

:dunno:

#1291 Scuba

Scuba

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3225 posts

Posted 28 November 2011 - 05:13 PM

I actually don't know what people are complaining so much about. WoE is pretty good right now. Sometimes valk alliance wins, sometimes they lose. If WoE looked like Ygg WoE, I can see why people would be complaining.Last I saw valk alliance on ygg held 21 / 30 forts. (70%)

#1292 HayrohsLegacy

HayrohsLegacy

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6755 posts
  • Location名古屋、Japan
  • Server:Loki Champ & Chaos RG

Posted 28 November 2011 - 05:16 PM

At the very least you could have said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNMq8XS4LhE

Such an uncharismatic ending from your side.

OMG! :dunno:

#1293 miliardo

miliardo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1898 posts
  • LocationSan Diego California

Posted 28 November 2011 - 05:21 PM

i can say on behalf of imm. on embrace that when we fight valk we don't always win and i can say that when we lost our econ fort we needed a castle odysseys was econed and a good choice since we need loot to fund the next battle and this week when we did not able to break there castle i was the one who said to forest hay u want to help us get that fort and they said ok. so they were helping another guild in the alliance they did not come up with the idea of burning anyone fort they just fight valk and then after help out the alliance with what they want to do not for their own benefit i have a lot of respect for them to help and lead a alliance against valk because to be honest only way to do it at the moment. valk is the strongest guild and and have a lot of supplies and gears and as for a one on one fight with them no one on this server has a chance so we needed this to help out the server to get god items that we have been trying to make so yes u failed to see that embrace is just here to help the server get what they have not been able to get. as for other guild join in the fight and the reward is to have a better chance at getting what u need.

#1294 RaiveWindDreamer

RaiveWindDreamer

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 52 posts
  • LocationMalaysia

Posted 28 November 2011 - 07:07 PM

True. I knew you did that

Edited by zr0rieu, 28 November 2011 - 07:22 PM.
Do not re-post incriminating screenshot(s)

#1295 Leonis1

Leonis1

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 685 posts
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 28 November 2011 - 07:07 PM

Wow...sooooo much drama. I think everyone just needs some ice cream and a hug.

#1296 kite24

kite24

Awarded #1 Troll

• RO Fungineering
  • 506 posts
  • LocationEast Prontera

Posted 28 November 2011 - 07:26 PM

True. I knew you did that
This post has been edited by Inubashiri: Yesterday, 11:28 PM < snip >

Dude, it's like you're asking to be banned from forums or something. There's a reason they take down that kind of stuff. If you do believe your pictures can do some justice, submit a ticket.

Edited by zr0rieu, 28 November 2011 - 07:38 PM.
edited quote

#1297 RaiveWindDreamer

RaiveWindDreamer

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 52 posts
  • LocationMalaysia

Posted 28 November 2011 - 07:41 PM

Dude, it's like you're asking to be banned from forums or something. There's a reason they take down that kind of stuff. If you do believe your pictures can do some justice, submit a ticket.

usually did that on the day of screenshot
Sadly, there are certain time that GMs went dumb and the bots ignored. Best proof is at Magmaring map. Obvious, right? Get a warp to there and see how many botted guild -____-ing over here.

Edited by RaiveWindDreamer, 28 November 2011 - 07:44 PM.

#1298 viceroyblue

viceroyblue

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 526 posts

Posted 28 November 2011 - 08:16 PM

This Raive guy is trying too hard to be a troll. No witty posts at all and just trying (but failing so hard) to irritate people like a fly that needs to be fly-swatted.

#1299 RaiveWindDreamer

RaiveWindDreamer

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 52 posts
  • LocationMalaysia

Posted 28 November 2011 - 09:09 PM

This Raive guy is trying too hard to be a troll. No witty posts at all and just trying (but failing so hard) to irritate people like a fly that needs to be fly-swatted.

Take this fly swatter then

-_________-
-_________- :dunno:
-_________- :p_conf: :glomp: :chat: B) :D -_- -_-
-_________- -_-
-_________-

#1300 oKyo

oKyo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 28 November 2011 - 09:12 PM