Maintenace 10/18 Patch Notes - Page 9 - Ragnarok: Patch History - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Maintenace 10/18 Patch Notes

• Please log in to reply
228 replies to this topic

#201 Hasnain

Hasnain

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 277 posts
  • LocationIndia
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos (Renewal)

Posted 19 October 2011 - 05:56 AM

Is there 2x exp from turins too or not?

#202 xoxoxoxoxo

xoxoxoxoxo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 05:57 AM

Hi Heim,
Can you please look into the "Buy Shop" with blank cards. I can't seem to purchase blank cards from my "Buy Shop" for some reason. Thank you in advance.
=)

#203 ChainDark

ChainDark

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 05:59 AM

i got my characters back
<_<

#204 Shiroi17

Shiroi17

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 875 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 06:31 AM

Awesome, update overall.

But oh god SP draining ranged monster for the 115-130 turn in. I think I'll just grind in magma instead lol.

#205 Halation

Halation

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 540 posts
  • Server:Classic

Posted 19 October 2011 - 09:18 AM

Will the black devil mask be made tradeable in the future or will it stay account bound?

#206 Andini

Andini

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2738 posts
  • LocationNorcal

Posted 19 October 2011 - 10:09 AM

why are the cat berets/immune shields/etc still in?

#207 Falcifer

Falcifer

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 355 posts
  • Server:RE:Start

Posted 19 October 2011 - 10:28 AM

This special Nid map should not have been brought back. The spawn is exceedingly low, unlike the beautiful 135+ turn ins at AL3, Bio2, and Scarab2. At least triple the current spawn so its easier to mob >.> It takes much longer (more than 2 or 3 hours judging by the pace I'm going at) than those other turn ins :P

Edit: With *double exp* currently on, there's no way this turn in can compete with the old fashioned 12-killer scarab2 even share party.

Edited by Falcifer, 19 October 2011 - 10:31 AM.

#208 asayuu

asayuu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2762 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 10:43 AM

AL3 gives too few exp for 135-150.

I could always make this turnin in around one hour, it is pretty nice. But the fact people is unable to come back after finishing the kill count destroys the party making.

This Nid special map should have permanent access with VIP/Reset Stone on the classic warp. Because it feels a little pointless to only be able to go during the quest. It feels... Lonely.

Edited by asayuu, 19 October 2011 - 10:46 AM.

#209 xoxoxoxoxo

xoxoxoxoxo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 10:54 AM

Heim,
Buy shop keeps on discounting me whenever someone sell me +7 safe cert. Please look into this matter. Thank you.

#210 robrod

robrod

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 100 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 04:55 PM

Spare Cards, seriously? Take them out immediately.

Edited by robrod, 19 October 2011 - 04:55 PM.

#211 Pixvoly

Pixvoly

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 725 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 05:34 PM

This special Nid map should not have been brought back. The spawn is exceedingly low, unlike the beautiful 135+ turn ins at AL3, Bio2, and Scarab2. At least triple the current spawn so its easier to mob >.> It takes much longer (more than 2 or 3 hours judging by the pace I'm going at) than those other turn ins :P

Edit: With *double exp* currently on, there's no way this turn in can compete with the old fashioned 12-killer scarab2 even share party.

If we promise to pay money just to have this turn in adjusted or get the one we have been asking for (only to be let down as per usual), almost guarantee we might have some lines of communication open (which would be eyes reading it, but not fulfilling it). I have said 3 now four times to increase the experience points from the monsters themselves, as it stand even 2x event is hardly doing much, especially if the players are 141- to 150 level range. Otherwise it is working as intended. Sorry couldn't help myself there.

#212 Aimee

Aimee

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 06:19 PM

hi. i made the incorrect assumption that the 2x exp event would apply to the turn ins based off previous turn in and exp rates. i allowed my characters to hit 141. i now regret this. is it possible for the gm's to kindly reset my characters back to base 140 at job 45/46/47/whatever the character was at so that i can skip this week's horrid turn in with no 2x exp benefit and be in range for the following week's 125-140 turn in? k thanks.

#213 huad

huad

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 697 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 08:08 PM

The MVP Drops turn-in needs to be updated. The current list is so incomplete, it makes me want to purge.

#214 Clogon

Clogon

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1621 posts
  • Server:Ygg

Posted 19 October 2011 - 08:24 PM

Red Pom Band Box added in until October 18th, this is an RWC celebration item!
Immune Shield Box added in until Oct 18th, this also is an RWC celebration item!
Cat Ear Beret Box added in utnil 10/18. RWC Celebration item!

Why are these still in game same with Yggdrasil Crown and Side cap? Also Alicel Dropping hat still isn't giving its creator credit for it!

#215 Zauly

Zauly

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 414 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 19 October 2011 - 08:41 PM

Excuse me, but did you forget to increase the spawn for the mid-level turnin (Rachel 3) ?

I've never been there before, but it had the lowest spawns of any TI I've ever done by far. :P

#216 rivermans

rivermans

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 514 posts
  • LocationProntera in the World of Rune Midgard
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 19 October 2011 - 11:59 PM

hi. i made the incorrect assumption that the 2x exp event would apply to the turn ins based off previous turn in and exp rates. i allowed my characters to hit 141. i now regret this. is it possible for the gm's to kindly reset my characters back to base 140 at job 45/46/47/whatever the character was at so that i can skip this week's horrid turn in with no 2x exp benefit and be in range for the following week's 125-140 turn in? k thanks.

Seriously your asking them to roll back your character levels just so you can do next weeks turnin's. the 140's range should be a breeze this week if you take the time and go grind.

#217 rivermans

rivermans

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 514 posts
  • LocationProntera in the World of Rune Midgard
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 20 October 2011 - 12:01 AM

The turnin is doable in 1hr 15minutes as my party did this morning. you just need to do the turnin in a group not solo or yes it will take forever to do. The spawn is actually just fine perhaps your encountering the areas where a group just went through and slaughtered everything.

#218 Hrothmund

Hrothmund

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2168 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 12:29 AM

Seriously your asking them to roll back your character levels just so you can do next weeks turnin's. the 140's range should be a breeze this week if you take the time and go grind.

Its pretty impossible to do turn ins if your not in range. I stopped my chars at 135, put on 50% tax to keep them in range each week for eden badges to mvp with.

#219 Opusdei

Opusdei

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 138 posts
  • LocationNorth CA

Posted 20 October 2011 - 09:25 AM

Not sure if I missed it, are we getting Grandma Boxter to recycle lucky box items for brownie points?

#220 Heimdallr

Heimdallr

Too Legit To Quit

• Community Managers
  • 3654 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 09:31 AM

Boxter will come in Next week.

We will look into the certificate buy it shop error

also Blank cards for the above.

#221 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • Server:Chaos/Renewal

Posted 20 October 2011 - 09:45 AM

Why are these still in game same with Yggdrasil Crown and Side cap? Also Alicel Dropping hat still isn't giving its creator credit for it!

I was curious about this too. I stocked up before maint because I thought these were leaving and becoming rare and people needing a supply available, but they are still there.

#222 huad

huad

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 697 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 10:00 AM

Boxter will come in Next week.

We will look into the certificate buy it shop error

also Blank cards for the above.

Any updates on the Merry Badger for the MVP drops list? o_o

#223 meli

meli

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2688 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 20 October 2011 - 10:28 AM

How long is this spooky box available for?

#224 Heimdallr

Heimdallr

Too Legit To Quit

• Community Managers
  • 3654 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 11:08 AM

Spooky box is likely leaving Nov 1

The RWC memorial gears will leave Nov 1. I will update the kafra shop page to reflect this.

I'm sorry for that confusion.

The merry badger will be slightly updated with new items for next week.

#225 MrZeroPing

MrZeroPing

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 11:32 AM

Is there any chance that the items from the spooky machine, will become tradeable/vendable/buyable? More specifically the +10 foods? Or will they always be account bound due to their existence in the kafra shop?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users