10 replies to this topic

#1 Asea

Asea

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 226 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 18 October 2011 - 11:18 PM

Yes we're recruiting. Pretty much anyone so long as you're able to take a good pounding in the ass a few times a week.

History:
We've been around for a while now, actually. Started off as Amateratsu, realizing the typo I made I renamed to Amaterasu. Slowly but surely, the guild got huge and needed more space for the growing number of people wanting to get in on this like 250 fully erect bums jerking off onto the poor korean chick laying on the table. We decided to make a second guild, Isolation. That ended up becoming the main guild for about a year before I said-_- this game and quit. Unfortunately for the iRO community, I was asked to come back to the third guild, Brooklyn a few months after. This guild was definitely not the 56/56 Amaterasu everyone was used to. It was just the core members and close friends from the previous guild who wanted to continue giving the valk server a good fist right up in that cornhole. We ran 15 people, tops maybe 20, and did better than scrubby guilds like SMB, Unbound, Atreides, etc who had like over 9000 members. In the WoE scene we generally did well. Anyone who is still around from back then who remembers us knows damn well that we were one scary ass group that would tear apart full guilds and alliances solo. At that time, only 2 guilds were able to best us due to numbers, and that was illegit and valkyrie. So we were going strong, getting better and better and better and better and better and....................

Then...

Suddenly...

We all quit.

There came a point pre-renewal where we all said-_- this, this game is boring. We realized our limitations as a smaller, tight-knit guild and just all called it quits at the same time. We didn't want more people, we didn't want an alliance, and we didn't want to ruin the chemistry we had as a smaller group, so that was pretty much the end for Brooklyn....

Now:
But that <_< is history now. One year later and we're all back and ready to give iRO valk some competition. However this time, we're willing to get some more people in on the action. Yes we will KS the-_- out of you, yes we will do our best to make your Ragnarok Online experience a living hell, and yeah we probably will get banned for it. We don't really care, we just like pissing people off. But yeah, anyone is pretty much welcome so long as they are able to make Saturday WoE's once in a while, and have a good sense of humor.

If you're bored with your guild and want to have a little fun with us, come over to the Brooklyn guild spot. We don't bite much, but we do fling semen at anyone that walks by.

Edited by Asea, 18 October 2011 - 11:24 PM.

#2 sendo

sendo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 167 posts

Posted 22 October 2011 - 12:28 AM

c00l story br0

free bump for my ugly friend :waddle:

#3 Asea

Asea

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 226 posts

Posted 22 October 2011 - 09:47 PM

I am the most beautiful Maestro around.

#4 Frenzy

Frenzy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 21 posts
  • LocationNetherlands
  • Server:No Client Info

Posted 01 November 2011 - 04:55 AM

A recruiting thread that could not be any closer to the thruth. Except for the fact that we run with smaller number than mentioned.

#5 Asea

Asea

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 226 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 07:01 PM

Still welcoming anyone new that's interested in playing with a small group. -_-

#6 Asea

Asea

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 226 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 05:32 PM

Welcoming any new player, or even old players, to come join us for siege.

We're all just trying to have fun doing as much pvp/gvg in woe as possible. So we don't really care about breaking castles, defending, or even keeping one at the end for that matter. So if you're bored doing the same crap over and over and over with your guild, come join us for a day. I promise we're fun people. -_-

Hell, you might even fall in love with us and stay. It happens like 95% of the time once people hear our vent. Especially the dudes. They go gay for me almost instantly.

#7 Monochrome

Monochrome

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 04:15 AM

Bump, need a couple more indecent people.

#8 Trapstr

Trapstr

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 16 December 2011 - 09:01 PM

Bumpin like ragnarok communities acne

#9 Asea

Asea

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 226 posts